Immune to Red Flags

How does the government know if you have any guns to seize?

Does having unregistered guns protect you from red flag laws?

Does this make building your own guns (%80s) worth it?

Attached: 9A11E487-F04A-454C-8551-01C220616CE6.jpg (750x750, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-31761.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't, no (what registry?), and yes

>knowing the enemy has plates
>still shooting center mass
pelvis and head. theyll find your secret guns unless you are hide them very well. putting them behind some shit inna closet wont cut it. they also have wall penetrating scanners so youll have to break up its shape.

theyll find enough until theyre satisfied or theyll fuck your shit up looking. either way youre getting cucked.

>no
>no
>no

Here's how ERPO's and Red Flag laws work:
>ex-wife/liberal neighbor/liberal high school acquiantance/liberal family member is pissed off with you
>calls police nonemergency line or 911
>reports to cop that "I heard him screaming at someone, he's really unhinged and I know he owns guns" (even if you don't)
>cop takes transcribes statement anonymously, takes it to judge, gets warrant
>cops show up at your house, handcuff you and sit you on the curb
>shoot your dog if you own one
>turn over and tear up literally everything in your house
>if they can't find a safe or guns, they tear up your carpet, cut through your mattresses, pull out your appliances
>once they've sufficiently destroyed your living space, they interrogate you in the back of the squad car for 2 more hours to make sure they "got all of em"
>if you want your guns back, you have to go to the judge, petition for a hearing, wait for the hearing, prove you're not unstable, then go to the police station to get your now damaged guns back
>absolutely no recourse if the statement was made falsely or was a flat-out lie because "tips" are submitted "anonymously"

ERPO's will be the new swatting, except now the police will destroy your home, steal your shit, and make you lose your security deposit and likely get you evicted

I 100% support red flag laws. Because crazy “white” faggots really need to calm down with this mass shooting nonsense.
But you marry that law with another law. A law which restores the country to its original intent and gives the control and power to make decisions back to its rightful owners.
>Free white men
>Good character
>Land owning

On the flipside, if these get passed, call for an ERPO on literally every single liberal you know who posts even the most vaguely edgy Faceberg or Twitter post. We really don't want those unhinged people to do anything they'd regret :^)

if you post here they're kicking down your door regardless of how many guns you have. glowworms don't play by the rules.

"Freedom" also rip to any anons who may be growing medicinal plants or cooking tasty homemade wiskey. This is the type of thing the constitution was written to stop. "The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides that "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly ..."

If you dont keep them off site, then what's the point? You don't get a warning.

Move to Alaska. Be white. DONT USE METH. And You can do whatever the fuck you want.

They don't care. Someone did the math for Florida raids over the summer of 2018, and found that up to 2/3s of all raids were done to people who didn't own guns.

If those laws pass, you need to act preemptively.
Send anonymous tips on any unhinged liberal tweeting thinly veiled death threats and the likes before they have the chance to send tips against you.

They’re going to be red flagging everyone for everything the same they do with reporting on social media.

So the solution is do to the same to them, and gum up the whole system so they can’t physically do anything

Noted. What part of Alaska is worth living in? Also interested in hobby level/side income gold panning.

Attached: 1564805679193.jpg (467x900, 113K)

Fairbanks area is nice. Better weather than anchorage. Not that it’s saying much.

Hobbies?
Being left alone. That’s my hobby. If you’re not into outdoorsy shit you’re going to get bored. But to each their own. Shits expensive too.

find senators or childrens adress, call in redflag to adress, claim to be neighbor and heard alot of rap music and extremly loud bangs, maybe even dump some ak shells on the driveway, all 12 pure breed dogs get put down, million dollar mansion is tore to shreds by jealous wage cucks. red flag laws dissapear

Not a bad plan, definitely the most practical if the laws get passed

Imagine rubbing your greasy anus up and down her face coating it in a waxen brown sheen while camel slapping her polygon titties like a fucking spastic horse

For the delectable finale you let a king long gorilla burrito fart rip straight into her mouth for a solid 16 seconds. She vomit and gives your bum ring an electric acid tingle

Then you can just dump her in an alleyway and she will know that at that point she became a used rectal explosion tray and will never live life in the same way nor be able to look her mother in the eye

Attached: PicsArt_08-08-03.20.45.jpg (200x300, 15K)

Anything north of Anchorage fucking sucks including Fairbanks. I like having more store options than Walmart. Everything is expensive as shit all the houses look rundown the job market sucks and the natives are a bunch of homeless drunks. Don't even get me started on the mosquitoes

>mosquitos
You mean the innies or the actual bugs?

Idk wtf you're talking about but I meant the actual bugs. Another thing, if you don't make probably $22/hr just forget about it, at the very least you def won't be able to live in town

>innnies
>Inuits
Fucking natives man.

>what registry?
Nice try. Satan. The feds have already admitted that they are illegally maintaining the information from the 4473 database.

I had already mentioned the natives. They all sit around the town square drinking cheap ass vodka all day. Can't hardly read,write or speak intelligently

Your state has a DOJ, incel. You aren't and will never be immune to having your little toys being taken from you by law enforcement.

If it ever happens to me I'm just driving a minecart full of TNT into a state office in Minecraft

They are digitizing it, but they cant get to all the conexs fast enough.

>hiding the weapons in your house and not in an off site weapon cache
amateur hour

>hiding guns instead of using them for the entire reason the second amendment was written
Based and pussypilled.

The only bare dirt spot in my yard is the spot where I sit my garbage bins so I figured if I needed to I could bury them under my bins if I needed to and it wouldn't disturb the appearance of the lawn

>>if you want your guns back, you have to go to the judge, petition for a hearing, wait for the hearing, prove you're not unstable, then go to the police station to get your now damaged guns back
You left out the part where the judge assigned to your case is a lefty and even if you prove you’re not unstable will still rule against you thus barring firearm ownership for life

If they have any suspicions, they'll hit your yard with ground penetrating radar. If you're going to bury your bone, it's gotta be at least five miles away.

This. Fight by their rules. Abuse the law as much as possible until it becomes unwieldy to use.

As someone who has worked multiple federal jobs there is a very low chance that's going to happen. That's an incredible cost of manpower and resources that they're not going to waste on every tinfoil hat with a boating accident. That ground penetrating equipment is not cheap or fast.

based schizoposter

Yeah this red flag shit is going to turn the FBI and all local police agencies into the fucking Stasi. It's so horrendously unconstitutional that it's absurd. How has this shit not gone to the SCOTUS already after the one guy in Maryland was murdered?

because PATRIOT act part II electric boogaloo owns the cons and gets more white men killed

His name was Gary Willis

Have stupid family, win stupid prizes

>move to alaska
>dont use meth

Impossible.

'red flag' is triggered regardless of confirmed firearm possession. they come and search you (home, vehicles, work, accessible common/public areas) and take evidence and/or guns (ie. whatever). it's just yet another way of pretending the 4th Amendment doesn't exist.

if anything they will probably make 'procurement of non-registered firearms' ("INVISIBLE GHOST GUNS HAVE NO PURPOSE BUT EVADING THE LAW!") a new 'red flag', itself.

It’s scary how prevalent this shit is.

Even the people you’d never expect, the business type assholes, all methheads. It’s like back in the city when I turned 19 and discovered that literally everyone does coke lmao

It's the fault of the person that calls the police. Cops just think that you are a legit threat to society which is why they do it. Better than having more mass shootings and having everything get banned for all

Doesn't Alaska have a dangerously low level of law enforcement?

Nothing protects you from red flag laws, they're a modern day version of those things they had at the beginning of Count of Monte Cristo where the accusation is the verdict and the sentence.

Source?

>better than having more mass shootings
Mass shootings effectively do not happen, the only reason anyone knows about them is constant media hype. There is no logical reason to expect that targeting and abusing people will decrease shootings.

I am so fucking sick of seeing these facebook "memes" everywhere.

Better than having a dangerously high one

not him but i was listening to some dude on cspan talk about this
he was explaining how they work and taking in calls.
one caller asked how effective they are.

The dude said they're too new for there to be enough data to go off of and the only study done to date was in Colorado where it was determined that for every 19-20 people impacted, you save 1 life from suicide.
He said that as if it was a good thing.

Attached: 1549426287093.gif (470x610, 40K)

Attached: image0-7.jpg (720x310, 38K)

Well the El Paso shooter's mom claimed to have called police to warn about her son. The Dayton shooter was known to have kill lists. Both are made out to seem preventable if red flag laws existed

“I’d give em the ol Belgrade Boogaloo in minecraft “

Who doesn't have a kill list? The government even provides one for free.

Attached: IMG_20190723_200128_814.jpg (720x555, 53K)

Dangerously low? Not really. Kinda. It depends.
It doesn’t really matter because the competent people can take care of themselves. The welfare babies have trouble though.

I thought the feds gave Alaska $10m to hire more cops since they have a lot of violent crime. Probably cities like Anchorage and Juneau are fine but outside is like the wild west

I'm starting to think that you should be red flagged

Couldn't you hedge against this by sneaking out somewhere far from your house at 2 am in Minecraft, pulling up a few blocks of dirt, and stashing a spare weapon (from mods) and ammo (also from mods) there, then replacing the dirt?

Even if the police come and decide that your mods that you keep in your primary Minecraft house aren't kosher, you'd still have your hidden weapon mod (or mods, if you make a few caches) to go and do things with.

Like another poster said, the ATF has admitted to keeping a registry of all LGS purchases. If you're not building your own or buying from rednecks off armslist, you're gonna get your shit pushed in.

This makes the most sense, short of police chiefs or captains telling the red flag squads directly to stand down when they see the address.

>implying the children of senators will ever be harassed by law enforcement.

Is it really as simple as just calling the police and saying you're neighbor has guns and is dangerous? Cant you just do that now?

>El Paso shooter's mom claimed to have called police
Proven to be false
>Dayton shooter had a kill list
Literally everyone has a kill list. Doesnt change the fact that mass shootings are unbelievably rare. The only reason anyone cares is because the media spends a solid week fear mongering every time it happens, ignoring the multitude of other problems plaguing this country that are far more prevalent and dangerous.

I don't have a kill list

Yes you do. Somewhere in your house is probably a list of people, even if its just 2 or 3 close friends with their address on it. Regardless of why it exists, if the state needs an excuse to demonize you, suddenly it becomes a kill list. See how that works?

>literally everyone has a kill list
Uh, user?

I don't have a kill list. I've legitimately never had a single person I wanted dead, or even had much ill will for.

a-user?

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Imageboards still exist and maybe we can get Japanese/Chinese/Eastern Europeans/Western Europeans to SWAT cucks in the USA for fun. Just post your liberal neighbor's info and violent twitter posts on a foreign imageboard and let the lulz flow.

Hell somebody on Jow Forums showed other anons African stormfront once, they could do it for fun too.

>Violent crime
Nah it's just the dumb tribals shooting and raping themselves

There’s a lot of retards. But it’s not what you think.
It just a bunch of native idiots doing stupid shit because their IQ is lower than the average temperature. And junkies. Lots of junkies.

Worry more about the moose. Because they do not give a fuck about you, or your shit, and they will fuck everything up.

>prove you're not unstable, then go to the police station to get your now damaged guns back

And if you show the least bit of anger, frustration during any trail, hearing or other official run around etc, they'll use it as evidence they were right and you are unstable, not that you'd get the guns back anyway because a "paperwork error" had your guns being melted down with the ones brought in from the buyback program and evidence that's no longer needed.

Silver lining here-maybe the ARFCOM blue boot sucking faggots will finally stop riding pig dick and realize the Mr Policeman was never your friend. Maybe enough cops get shot by Moldy Labia types, departments won't be able to enforce this or other bullshit because they'll be having a hard enough time dealing with real crime. I've heard the Black Lives Matter shit has fewer people becoming cops.

And the fucking bugs. There’s more mosquitoes per square foot than anywhere else on the planet I swear.

You’d think the cold would be a problem for them. Nooo

Why is it not a crime to call an ERPO on someone for vendetta or political gain? It should be a goddam felony to do it falsely on someone.

I'm not saying I have a hit list, retards. I'm saying that the feds have no problem making shit up to justify their behavior.

Not to mention the fact that when you ask for them back, it wont be enough to prove you're mentally sound. They'll also ask why you have them. How're you going to explain to some leftist diversity hire why you need a fully automatic baby killer?

>5 miles away

On public land?

Because that's what the law was written for. ignore the theatrics about keeping us safer, gun control has nothing to do with safety. The politicians know what they're doing. They want you're idiot lefty neighbor to help them disarm you, and their giving them the tools to do just that. This is literally a way for them to legalize mass gun confiscation under the guise of public safety, and now every virtue signaling faggot can join in and pretend they're making a difference.

Can we call in the pigs?
>office mc donut face was beating his wife, I heard it!

>Both are made out to seem preventable if red flag laws existed

Hindsight is 20/20

How to move to Alaska with no job there?

Pigs dont even enforce real laws against each other. Think they'll do it with ERPO?

the police have a history of doing nothing with a few shootings.
parkland is the most notably example to date that I know of, where they knew the dude by name and had many anonymous concerns over the years, including requests for checks on house calls from his neighbors (remember the pics of him outside being a weirdo?)
they completely ignored those and then he ended up mercing people.

the solution to this, of course, is to be able to just have the cops seize anyone's guns that you don't like.

Don't forget that your CCW permit is suspended from the time the ERPO is signed, so you could be carrying a gun illegally without knowing it.

source?

The mosquito is the Alaska state bird

Is it worse than Georgia?

edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-31761.pdf

You should make a kill list consisting of just your own name in minecraft.

Attached: 1537193970490.jpg (303x285, 14K)

this guy gets it. use their shit against them

Never been to Georgia. But see Seriously these things are a plague.

Everyone is poor up here. You can move here and be a junkie like the rest of them.
No but for real see if you can find someone who will let you live on their shit if you work for them. That’s the easiest way I know of.

Yes.
I live above the gnat line in GA.
Family lives around Waycross.

GA bugs can pretty much feed 10 or more months per year.
Northern Blackflies and mosquitoes have half the time and seem to be twice as aggressive.

This is possibly the worst thing I've ever done in my life other than fucking not show up for my stupid french horn solo because I wanted poon that I couldn't get, but I'm going to tell this story because it will inform this debate greatly.

In 2013 in Illinois, I had a neighbor who had got back from like his 4th deployment in Afghanistan and was out of the Airborne (shit if I remember which one he told me he was from). Anyway, it was pretty obvious to me from the few times he invited me over that he was struggling to reintegrate with society - he told me he'd lost some friends over there, and didn't really find much in common with people (I got the distinct sense he was subconsciously including me in that term "people," since I've never served, so I left him alone unless he wanted to talk to me). Anyway, point is, I know this guy's story, and I know he's not having a super great time getting back to "normal." 2013 is a hard time to find a job, and his wife and kids still find it kinda strange for him to be around... shit's obviously just weird for this guy.

One day in the summer my windows are open and I hear him and a dude whom I surmise must have been one of his army buddies arguing in the street (he lived literally backdoor to my house). They sound extremely pissed at each other - talking shit about how "you can't get him back, he's fucking dead," and shit like that, and somehow there's a big disagreement I don't understand wrapped up in this - I have no idea what they were fighting about, but it ends with my neighborbro telling this dude he's not welcome back on his property ever. This other dude makes a statement like "Oh I'll come back." There's swearing and shit, and it escalates to the point where my neighborbro is telling him he'll go inside and get his gun. Dude fucks off in his car making threats.

I'm honestly going to abuse this if it gets passed and just dox all the liberals I can and call em in.

>contd.

Cut to about two hours later - my wife is home, I'm making dinner. All of a sudden, I hear "pop-pop-pop" coming from this dude's house's direction, like someone is shooting either in their home or in the backyard behind it. It's fucking June; this is not some fireworks. I go out of my house to look and see if the dude's car is back but it's not... but then I realize that doesn't mean shit. I come to the conclusion there are some possibilities here:

1. Neighborbro is blowing off some steam with the AR he told me he has in his backyard.
2. Neighborbro and his family is being fucking murdered by some unhinged guy he knows.
3. Neighborbro is tripping balls and murder-suiciding his family.

I have guns of my own, and I think about going over there to check up on him. Seems like a stupid fucking plan; imagine if he's just practicing (even if it is illegal in the city limits where we are) - I'm liable to get shot just for showing up unannounced with a gun of my own - that would look shady as shit at a minimum. On the flipside, if anyone's being killed, shit's over now; the gunfire's stopped.

I call 911 on him and tell the dispatcher about the fight and the gunfire, and tell them I know the dude is armed and to please be careful because I don't think he's violent. Minutes later cop cars roll up no lights or sirens, and they dynamically enter his property. I can hear some yelling and neighborbro is shouting as they tell him to get on the floor. Thirty minutes later the cops leave and they are exchanging amicable-sounding conversation with the neighborbro.

I never got in trouble for almost causing a man to die needlessly because of my own faggotry. This was in 2013. I don't think these laws change all that much, though granted my neighbor did get to keep his guns.

So... what were the gunshots?
Option 1?
How's Neighborbro doing now?

im honestly pretty worried about this bullshit.

Oh I'm 100% sure it was Option 1. They were definitely fucking gunshots. He's doing fine; he's been seriously working on his property and it looks better than ever before. I've moved on since then, but AFAIK he's doing great and his family is, too.