US army greens

It’s not fair why do peace time zoomers get to be aesthetic while us millennials got fucked over with shitty UCPs and ASUs

Attached: 715A456B-443C-49DE-95FE-64E67D851755.jpg (750x1141, 831K)

Could’ve stayed in nigger

>caring this much about uniforms

Fucking pog

Hey that guy in the Greens is/was in my unit, yay Airborne

Attached: tumblr_meoz63VTG61qzmowao1_500.jpg (494x622, 69K)

Damn airborne dudes are going to be mad aesthetic

>tfw entering the Army as they swap to the bitchin' Greens and almost exactly 20 years post-9/11
Feels good

Attached: 1564859082438.jpg (340x320, 14K)

>tfw Navy has kept the same dress uniform instead of autisticly changing it to look like some comic book fantasy police force or mall cop security guard
>even with all the retarded cammies changes we still look classic and good
>Dept. Of the Navy has undisputed best uniforms harkening back to tradition and history of the branch
>meanwhile landlubbers change on a whim depending on whatever new general wants to leave a neat legacy for his book deal and to get a fort named after him in 100 years
>they consider themselves lucky to have a few years of good uniforms, until they inevitably change again
>even the Air Force has kept an iconic uniform longer than the Army
BITCHES
LOVE
BELL BOTTOMS

Attached: 1-crackerjack-navy-colors-rob-hans.jpg (355x600, 37K)

>best uniforms
>navy
incorrect.
marines keep it simple and look the best.
enjoy your gay ass buttons and lacings.

>tfw been in the Army seven years, and will have to wait a few years after the roll-out of the new greens or look like some kind of a faggot poser
I just don't want to look like an airline pilot, bros

I hope these uniforms will last for at least more than 50 years, they actually look pretty good and It would be a great uniform for pogs in an office

Coast guard > navy

Attached: 52C12338-E4CE-48C4-8865-886A26A84A8F.jpg (800x660, 94K)

Okay the army doesnt look like shit in anymore in their dress uniforms.

Now we just need to stop them BEING shit.

absolutely this
the Army needs to get rid of the trash amongst its ranks, it’s time for a spit and polish peace time army

>mfw I only had to wear my Class As once

Attached: Happiest doge there is.jpg (1852x1200, 317K)

The army should've brought this shit back to make the Marines with their Dress Blues screech "YOU'RE STEALING MY STYLE!!!"
>sans the pickelhaube helmets

Attached: enlisted_men_staff_corps_&_artillery.jpg (589x764, 182K)

>copying marine alphas to not look like bus drivers
The army really never learns huh

Well it’s not really copying when these uniforms are part of the Army’s heritage if anything not having an army wearing greens is just plain weird

Puddle Pirates look like bus drivers

It wouldn’t be that hard to just get rid of the blues and replace them with high collar versions

>peace time

Attached: 1561994803108.jpg (960x960, 66K)

What do you know, another millennial whining...that’s a first.
>t. Zoomer

Cope

Attached: A998999A-5F80-418F-B1D6-81F1FAE285AF.jpg (497x413, 76K)

Same here, broseph. Same here.

Attached: 1494125972984.jpg (600x600, 80K)

>sans the pickelhaube helmets
fag

>the marines
normal people would also view it as the army stealing the marine blues and it would make the marines look cooler and the army look lamer.

no one knows old military uniforms, retard and the entire thing with the army changing its uniforms so much is they want to be unique and cool to employ their own uniforms as propaganda like the marines do.

I'm so disillusioned with the Army, I'm not re-enlisting. It cares more about raw numbers (quantity) and MUH FUCKING DIVERSITY than anything else. Lethality and Readiness is secondary. Maybe if I stayed in a line unit it would've been different but after seeing POGWorld I've had it. Not doing this again not rolling the PCS dice again. I'm outta here.

For all you young swinging dicks out there, if you decide to enlist, go combat arms stay combat arms.

okretard. Reply to me when Dungarees and khakis (as duty uniforms) return.

>I never went to the E5 board, the post

>Tfw got promoted without ever going to even a mock board because my platoon fucked up hard and didn't mentor anyone by C10

Lmao.

With that said boards can suck my asshole and dick. I saw a bunch of shitters in BLC that were good with spitting out regulations but couldn't figure their way through a 2 piece puzzle those ate up motherfuckers. Granted there are also squared away motherfuckers that nail boards as well. Personally, I have more important things to do than study for boards. Like drinking as many beers before passing out, video games and getting in fights.

Hooah!

>if anything not having an army wearing greens is just plain weird
I think the blues go back to the civil war when the US Army wore blue and the Rebs wore grey. Also it may have been an attempt at distancing themselves from the Vietnam era that immediately preceded the change.

>they want to be unique and cool to employ their own uniforms as propaganda like the marines do.
EXACTLY this is the real priority. dem Nazis knew it. Shit is true.

I think Boards are important believe me my anonymous internet friend, but all these dumbass faggot regulations, dumbass faggot SHARP, stupid faggot EO questions need to be omitted and boards should be centered around force lethality, ability to medicate (For instance, as an NCO are you able to bring chaos under control and direct soldiers around you to establish a CCP? Not individual medical skills but leadership skills), Are you willing to fucking die for your soldiers (more metaphorically) as in lying to your superiors fucking face knowing he knows damn well you're lying because your soldier is ultimately doing the right thing/came to this outcome because he did the right thing. Would you bring bring the fire down on your soldier if it was appropriate instead of coddling them and spoiling them? Whatever dude I've druink I dont care anymore I just want to ETS and scream at middel aged mothers that correct me in public and shoot guns on my frreetime.

I never wore my dress uniform ever it sat in a bag for 4 years. Its sitting in my closet 10 years later still in that same dry cleaning bag

You were in during the Surge? Thanks for you service man.

Wounded in first tour and medically retired at the age of 20. Only made E-4.

>hurrdebuurrrrr i was in the amry
Well guess what, nigger? I was in the kike brigade. Yeah, that's right. First Battalion, Stallion Corps, Whiskey Company. "The Black Nights", they called us.
Sure, I killed men. Killed a whole lot of 'em. heh... probably even killed a few boys as well. Bullets, knives, weapons. You name it, I used it. I'm an expert killer. A tempered sword. Trained and ready and unleashed upon an unsuspecting populace.
Are you up to the challenge?

>peace time zoomers
That dude looks like he's in his 40's.

>under 10 girls in yoga pants asses visible
>modern army stealing WW2 uniform for nostalgia

somebody nuke us for the love of god.

>after seeing POGWorld I've had it.
>For all you young swinging dicks out there, if you decide to enlist, go combat arms stay combat arms.

former 11B POG reclass here, can confirm
an SF recruiter told me that Group is the big boy army, and going by his comparison POG world is daycare

>yoga pants
>clearly not skin tight
Looks at the loose material around the knees.
That's denim you dunce.
Be a raging incel about a different picture

Group is a very big boy environment, even for their support guys

Finally saying fuck it and biting the bullet and joining. Just cant decide between army navy or marines. Any advice

that ain't denim.

Only way to keep us from killing ourselves probably, branch identity doesn't even exist in the corporate world of the current Infantry

cav scout confirmed

>dark brown jump boots
Fucking nice.

>blousing dress pants
Wtf army

Attached: 1565064127416.gif (243x200, 1.33M)

yeah but i was a pog who did nothing at all

If you want a specific mos go army, if you don’t care about your future join the marines and if you’re gay join the navy

depends on what you want. I didn't wanna be stuck in camp inthemiddleofnowhere so it was navy for me

Join the Corps. Otherwise you will spend the rest of your life as an Army puke thinking about what might have been.

same, Im glad I didnt join right out of high school and waited until after college
>tfw army greens
>tfw OCS
>tfw saved money by going to community college

we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: nate fuck.jpg (200x250, 50K)

I would go for a job that has applications outside the military. Dont know much about army mos but for marines im kinda looking at combat engineer.
Thats the appeal of the navy for me. They have alot of tech jobs and being at sea and making port some where new sounds fun
I am leaning more towards the corps. All the tranny, white privilege homo stuff seems to hang around the army and airforce. I dont see the same amount of degeneracy in the corps.

U right
t. Army

>Donald Duck uniforms for everyone not an SNCO or officer
>Best uniforms
Do you prefer bears or twinks to take your asshole and cum in your dumbass Dixie Cup?

The Marine Corps is the most white and the most male branch in the US military. That says enough as it is. I was an infantry rifleman and I would encourage you to NOT go my path. Please go into something that will give you some skills after you get despite the fact that you may not have that "cool' factor. I would highly advise you to go intelligence

>job that has applications outside the military
>combat engineer
every. damn. time.

combat engineers have about as many job prospects on the outside as a grunt.

Ive seen they do some work with fob and bridge construction as well as some demo and eod

I thought you had to be 6 feet tall or better to join the Coast Guard. In case the ship sank, you could walk to shore.

yeah im sure there's lots of hescos for you put dirt in.
you can go work on the side of the road putting in guard rails or something, it'll be great.

they're certainly not EOD and "construction" is pretty much restricted to prefab shit. don't kid yourself.

Do not under any circumstances go combat engineer. They have no job placement either outside of the Marine Corps and they also do nothing "cool" either.

When do you have to wear the jacket?

hi neverserved

>Dont know much about army mos but for marines im kinda looking at combat engineer
Combat Engineer = You will go out and find IEDS.

yeah right.

The vast majority of the shit combat engineer does is build PB's Fob's and local infrastructure construction. ie. wells, bridges, roads etc.

Oh great, a new uniform I have to go out and spend $700+ on.

Side note, i thought the hot weather uniforms were going to be a gimmick, but they're legit. Everyone else was soaked with sweat but the hot weathers were dry in 10 minutes.

Same situation brother. Feels real good.

All I got from this thread is that no one actually knows what combat engineers do. I have no clue myself

At least you had your own iconic aesthetic, albeit a shitty one.

The zoomers are just shamefully copying gramp's uniform because the Army is such a fucking disaster when it comes to marketing that anything they come up with on their own is a cringetastic mess.

user, I am the same guy you replied to. Worked with combat engineers a shitload... although this was at the height of the Afghan war in 2010 in Helmand.... they did the following:

They're wearing the uniforms of the biggest cucks and race traitors of all time. German-"American" men went and killed German men for protecting Germany from Jewish invasion. Then German-American men allowed said Jews to take over America. I fucking hate the worst generation and the boomers so goddamn much. Their pathetic deaths can't come soon enough.

Hoes mad ×24

Put all the bitches in the Mohave and it'll be soaked in no time...

Should have joined the marine corps faggot

*Marine Corps

Attached: MarineCorps.jpg (1760x1520, 415K)

Noted. So any recommendations on mos to shoot for

If you have any math skills I would do everything you can to go into cyber intelligence, that is where the future will be and the $$$.

Otherwise 0231 possible, which is more of an all source intelligence role.

If you have language skills the a linguist would be bank as well. Try to get Mandarin or Russian.

actually scratch my 0231 advice. Too many folks out there have the qualifications for that in the civ world.

Cyber, Linguist, maybe a network security role.

>CIB and combat stripes on my Uniform

Zoomers are going to be the next generation of post-vietnam pre-GWOT losers that had 25 year careers and never once did their jobs live, so they instead focus on looking pretty in formation and then wear these when they get out.

Attached: index.jpg (230x219, 7K)

you don't get to pick between cyber and any other intel in the marines, last I checked, which was 2 months ago.
DD contract covers 0231 and most of 2600. 2611 = cyber.
However they're hard for cyber bodies because who the fuck walks into a Marine recruiter's office to be a keyboard warrior? So chances may be decent for now.
I'd recommend just going navy CTN at that point, same training + better training opportunities overall after A school.

also MUCH faster promotions.
You'll be able to get e6 before your 5 years are up.

God damn that burn

If you want to guarantee a specific intel discipline, go Army. We have 3 different SIGINT field MOSes and 35Q is our CYBINT MOS.

13F isn't pogue, shut up.

Attached: 11267486_456155154567344_5813233818278344863_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

They may look like bus drivers but they're the only branch that actually protects and defends Americans on a daily basis instead of racking up the debt destabilizing shithole countries for Israel

You do get to choose what MOS you want as an Intel in the Marine Corps. I was going to go back in as a reservist but my billet got filled by an inner unit Lat move

>You do get to choose what MOS you want as an Intel in the Marine Corps
source?
i was active intel, you didn't get any say when i joined. the contract code of DD still applies as of 2 months ago as well.

>be me
>brand new butter bar
>timeline hints at deployment coming up
>fuck yes
>Europe
I joined to actually do shit dammit not play laser tag with Europeans

Best MOS in the Army... I should have became TACP in the AF

Sailor uniforms only look good on anime girls.

Maybe it is different for lat movers as I was prior 0311 but I was promised my specific MOS when entering. ... No wasn't just recruiter bullshit. read the contract in depth and had several folks verify it

this
nobody's mentioning the loli booty
also this

To be perfectly honest I'm happy people realized European-style military tunics are and were always aesthetic. South America's got really nice dress uniforms- second only to Marine dress blues.

The French Gendarmerie have better looks than the marine imo

Attached: 565BBAE7-FA6F-4679-B3AB-842B9BAF1776.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

I would rather larp than the shit we had, fucking zoomers are going to look so good in future movies and shit while people will always laugh at my generations UCPs

Fuck that noise, I actually got in with an MOS that’s worth a damn, I’m not wasting 4 years of my life just for the gay title of marine literally any other branch is less retarded than joining the Marines

I have a weird feeling that UCPs will get a weird sort of cult following in the future, especially once the market gets flooded with surplus. They were a very definitive and distinctive pattern for their era.

Maybe they could be the camo equivalent of the room

you're probably right.
we're going to be saying it's ugly trash and the zoomer of zoomers will be telling us we're wrong and it's /a e s t h e t i c/