Able to accept detachable magazines
Folding or telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Flash hider
Threaded barrel
Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
Barrel shroud
A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Definition of a faggot: OP

>A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

hmmm

>be ATF
>invent fully-automatic versions of all existing semi-auto weapons
>voila, everything is now an assault weapon
>ATF proceeds to confiscate all guns and shoot everyone's dog

God damn shoe strings

laces to be outlawed in 2030.

>Any firearm that meets any of the following:
>Able to accept detachable magazines
>Pistol grip
>That pistol has a pistol grip and accepts detachable magazines
Fuck yeah!

When does this blow over?

Attached: 1565210054627.png (489x423, 10K)

what are the odds of a civil war if Biden wins in 2020?

0.0%

>Barrel shroud

I always see them talking about this but I don't know what they mean. Are they talking about handguards?

>Any firearm that is a firearm.

It’s not about controlling guns. It’s about control. We just need mcaffee to get in there. That guys is the only one crazy enough to get rid of income tax and legalize nukes in the same breath.

the two things are related, but they are not the same. they both cover the barrel and prevent it from burning things when it heats up. the difference is that a handguard is meant to be held, whereas a barrel shroud is not.

0% because a good portion of his own party hates him for being establishment. Only way I can see dems winning is if they actually nominate gabbard or some other progressive that’s polling at >1%

>detachable mags
Congrats you've named every single new firearm design past 1912. Including most pistols.

When the enemy is no more.

that's the idea, friend

Definition of assault weapon: A term invented by the corrupt media to instill fear into the ignorant population, and allow political parties to infringe on the rights of its citizens.

Fuckin' this. You just know he'd get Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin in a room with hookers and cocaine, and stumble off of Air Force One with no memory of the event, and find a wrinkled and stained but signed trade agreement tucked in a pair of underwear that he didn't leave with.

Nailed it on Gabbard, desu.

Also, any progressive that isn't De Blasio tho.

That’s some good old fashioned diplomacy right there. That’s how things get done, that’s how men get shit done.

But you’ve got all these fucking women these days that aren’t capable of thinking logically because they’re so damn emotional that everything goes to shit.

Do you think people realize that the end goal of these laws is to enslave the populace? I know the resistance to tyranny meme is seen as a joke by most people, but the government unironically will go full USSR the moment guns are removed from the civillian populace.

Good for you OP
Now come and take it

The issue is that it’s Biden’s turn, and nothing will stop that. We really need more than two parties desu.

>it’s X’s turn
didn't work last time

it was her turn!!!!!!

Around 2015 I quit explaining about how guns could be used for recreation and sport. Since then when I get attacked with the rhetoric about how my guns are meant to kill and maim I just reply that it is a true statement, fuck around and find out. Try it some times.

>assault weapons should be illegal
Bernie said the same shit on Joe Rogan.

I'm still going to vote for him though. Congress will not pass another AWB, and he's right about insurance and pharma cronyism.

Attached: bidenmedaloffreedom.jpg (750x485, 45K)

>unironically go full USSR the moment guns are removed
>the moment
no they will begin the descent but it will not be immediately noticeable.
people would be reassured that it wasn't a problem all along and we had nothing to be scared of and by the time they realized the govt is too powerful and there's nothing they can do, then it'll be far too late.

Yeah, true that.

Attached: 0c84ddd606bc02e79fea1a8c71ad51bd.jpg (416x559, 41K)

>bayonet mount
god damn those lobsterbacks with their assault weapons, i'll die before I pay extra taxes on my tea

We do have more than two political parties.

>Hoover - R
>Roosevelt(died)/Truman - D
>Eisenhower - R
>Kennedy(died)/Johnson - D
>Nixon(resigned)/Ford - R
>Carter - D
>Reagan - R... kind of
>GH Bush - R
>Clinton - D
>GW Bush - R
>Barack Obama - D
>Donald Trump - R

It pretty much just goes back and forth since the Great Depression and WWII, with the exception of Reagan who was just and absolute unit that broke the mold in every way. That Roosevelt rift still hasn't healed.

Expect a democratic president, if not in 2020 then definitely in 2024, just do your best to influence dems toward your preference

>Able to accept detachable magazines
My Remington 700
>Folding or telescoping stock
My Remington 700
>Pistol grip
My Remington 700
>Bayonet mount
My hands are assault weapons
>Flash hider
My Remington 700
>Threaded barrel
My Remington 700
>Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
My Remington 700
>Barrel shroud
My Remington 700
>A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm
Any handgun?

Totally unenforceable lol

>Barrel shroud
Why are these retards so obsessed with barrel shrouds, they do know gloves exist right?

Attached: IMG_20190806_050219_079.jpg (988x748, 55K)

they're talking about the thing that goes up

it's the shoulder thing that goes up

Trump still hasn't had a second term. Incumbent presidents are more likey to be voted in

when they grab everyone's guns or people physically stop them from grabbing everyone's guns