Has anybody here ever thought about starting your own local security firm or bodyguard services?

Has anybody here ever thought about starting your own local security firm or bodyguard services?

pic related

Attached: 1293591.jpg (1440x1581, 930K)

I thought about joining Bolt Force

Attached: a161766cf09a243f5a758cd8aa298c14.jpg (720x960, 312K)

who do I hire to protect me from these people?

>name my band, Jow Forums

It doesn't matter.
No one can save you from these supersoldiers

You can hire BOLT FORCE to protect you from the guys in the OP of course, but there is no one and nothing that could ever protect you from BOLT

Attached: 2ufetk9.jpg (640x360, 51K)

this dude looks like a tpose render of some shitty source game character

No, I'd rather not spend trying to avoid lawsuits 70% of my waking existence

Ernesto and las Extinguidas

>there is no one and nothing that could ever protect you from BOLT

what about being obviously heterosexual? would that repel that faggot?

>directed by Dick Wolf
>duh duh

no, that only makes him harder

maybe, but not if you're so blatantly homophobic at the same time. you're basically done, goodbye

you're in his focus now, may god help you

Attached: da80c0c6c84cc72729cb0f336c9eea9d.jpg (1440x810, 456K)

Hahaha that nigga in jail lmao

>that trigger discipline
fucking women

he's just undercover, but don't tell anyone

>but not if you're so blatantly homophobic at the same time

well I am a white man who doesn't suck cock in 2019 so I'm pretty sure that makes me Hitler

Its probably the SS cosplay that does it, user

>boohoo why do people react negative to my homophobia all of a sudden it's not faaaaaaaair

what the hell are you babbling on about you disgusting assrammer?

Hitler

Buck Yeager

Homophobia implies fear. I'm not afraid of faggots, im disgusted by them. Same way I'm disgusted by shit covered junkie

I remember a stolen valor story where a goof started up something like this, and even went as far to secure mercenary work contracts. To top it all off he even sent his security over seas to secure an objective before he took all the money and bailed out. High and dry

Attached: 1548992277687.jpg (690x690, 68K)

>Homophobia implies fear
being disgusted implies fear, too. maybe not the fear of them trying to hit on or hit you, but still

can i join?

Attached: image001.jpg (1219x800, 187K)

Attached: F408C448-E832-405C-BF35-8F50600253E2.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Security guard here, have fun sorting out the complete clusterfuck that is armed guard licensing. Oh, and there are only a few industries/people that need armed guards and the major guard services compete like mad for them already.

And God forbid one of your guards shoots someone or gets shot, the legal fees will ruin you.

>being disgusted implies fear

Attached: 951.png (474x711, 90K)

Not really. Disgust implies disgust. I'm disgusted by pineapple on pizza. I'm not afraid of it. I just dislike it.

Jow Forums could start a neat business of some sort. Just have a Jow Forumsompound somewhere in Arizona that could match clients with licensed Jow Forumsommandos in any state. Would it be shitty? Yes. But would it be Jow Forums as fuck? Yes.

Anybody got links