What's Jow Forums opinion on Ideal Conceal aka smartphone gun?

what's Jow Forums opinion on Ideal Conceal aka smartphone gun?

Attached: ideal_conceal.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>let me unfold my two shot derringer that's bigger than a traditional derringer
3/10

>Answer phone
>Shoot own ear off

Y'all niggas out here building guns acting like a Walther PPK doesn't fit in your pocket.

Kinda stupid. This LCR is comparable in size and can fire five times, without having to unfold it first.

Attached: Ruger LCR.jpg (475x352, 25K)

Spotted the low IQ non-whites.

Cope.

Attached: Ruger LCP is smol.jpg (480x360, 39K)

you absolutely could make one of these folding pistol doohicks that would have an in-grip magazine. like the various folding SMGs.

Kinda seems like if you're gonna go with the LCP you could just go for the LCR9s instead for not much more plus then you've got 9mm instead of .380

Pretty cool, would be perfect with a magazine instead of it being a derringer

In that tiny little plastic gun, 9mm Luger will be snappier and louder, you don't really gain THAT much over .380 in performance either.

A PPK fits into a mans pocket, not sub 6ft freaks here

Manlets can fit a PPK in their pocket, what kind of gnomes have you been encountering?

Shoot, I meant the lc9s, not the lcr9.
My mistake.
Or hell even compare it to the economy ec9s.

The M&P Shield 9 is the best single stack subcompact to EVER be made so far. They actually over deliver in terms of quality and innovation, for the price. I've never seen a finer implement of personal protection ever available to the public like I've seen with this gun. If 4 different branches of the special forces are actively using it as the "go to" concealed backup gun, than it must be doing something right. I suspect by the year 2100, even in my most conservative time estimates, this weapon (essentially) will still be in use, just heavily modified variants there of.

Damn, that's a hell of a ringing endorsement. Makes me want one all the more, even enough to do something crazy like sell something to get one.

Stop wearing your sisters pants. Plenty of room for a G19 for where your masculinity isn't.

Attached: -05363b.png (500x512, 62K)

>Dress like an incel

Attached: f0bab555abe3aaa90fd3fe58887ed0ca994598ba8a7abdb36a61815629d621d9.png (370x320, 146K)

You realize now you just opened yourself up to lots of posts saying "But you already do" and the like, right?

Too big for back pocket carry.

Attached: LCP_Lasermax_Kevin's Concealment Holster.jpg (3991x2993, 2.24M)

But you already do

But you already do

Attached: 1561320890693.png (884x874, 714K)

this piece of crap is smaller than the smartphone shit OP posted. thinner too.

why are there 2 headphone jacks

They have wallet shaped holsters for the Rogers too

its a novelty. And yeah it looks kinda cool, but is it practical? Only two shots, and you gotta fuck around with it and unfold it before you can use it.

But you already do

I doesn't seem "ideal" for anything except using it to get past an especially dimwitted security guard.

Maybe for hiding a gun in plain sight, like laying on your desk.
Even then though, you could fit a good real gun in the typical desk drawer.

Attached: 1911 pistol.jpg (1024x578, 118K)