Save Jow Forums media

Update on channel downloads.
archive.org/details/@youtube_archive

Hey anons, I'm trying to get youtube channels archived/downloaded before youtube shuts them down. A few channels I've downloaded have already been axed. Nationalist music and footage (even historical) seems to be grounds for channel deletion lately.
The following channel was axed but is processed on archive.org now. See for yourself what youtube deems offensive.
youtube.com/user/DeroVolk
archive.org/details/DeroVolk_Archive

This thread is to save videos and channels that cover Jow Forums topics in general. History, reviews, theory, how-tos, vehicles, etc. If they do anything with weapons, especially firearms, they're on youtube's radar. I am loose with what you recommend and would rather be safe than sorry.
I have no loyalties in any direction except for preservation.

Feedback welcome, I am willing to upload this to other places later on, but archive.org is ideal for now.

Below is my current Jow Forums list of channels. You can ignore it and just post what you're worried youtube will censor.
For now these will be effectively time capsuled, but once I catch up on the backlog they will be actively updated with all recent videos weekly, with video pulls done daily.

Attached: 1531052171382.gif (360x190, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/@youtube_archive
youtube.com/watch?v=GPxA6nasvQc
youtube.com/user/TheClaude35
archive.org/details/theclaude35_archive_201908
youtube.com/channel/UCRBnjMRkwj6ru85o-zMHBQQ/videos
youtube.com/user/GunLabDotNet/videos
youtube.com/user/Tater79bj/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC3D2NwJzlEL6NBeM559bS3w
youtube.com/channel/UCWcDc-eHake7Eo3aT9QpZ2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already on archive.org at archive.org/details/@youtube_archive (link may change in the future, but not for awhile)
22plinkster
314299 Shooting Channel
8541_Tactical
9HoleReviews
ak_custom
AKOperatorsUnion
Allan_Hart
Ammosmith_Reloading
ARegularGuy
Armed_and_Feminine
BERETTA9mmUSA
bfgmovies
BlackTacticalChannel
BlokeOffTheRange
BlokeOnTheRange
BrassFetcher
Brennen_Emm
Brent0331
britishmuzzleloaders
Buffalo's_Outdoors
Buffman_RANGE
capandball
Carnik_Con Archive
cavedweller1959
ChrisBartocci
Clint_Westwood
Code_of_Arms
cokeman2423
Colion Noir
CRSenal
David Canterbury
DeviantOllam
DrakeGmbH
Drunk_Debrief
Duelist1954
Dynamic_Pie_Concepts
Firepower United
ForgottenWeapons
FortuneCookie45LC
FPSRussia
Iraqveteran8888
Katharina Vikor
Kjaskarr
KSGunGuy
LeftThumbBreak
logcabinlooms
Marstar Canada
Mishaco
NoStressMike
skallagrim
TiborasaurusRex

--------------------------------------
To-Be Archived
--------------------------------------
715 Team
Andre Will Do It
BTB-Concept
Death in Rome
DWAI
FourGuysGuns
Garand_Thumb
Gun_Sense_drmaudio
GunBlue490
Guy_in_a_Garage
HaleyStrategic
hickok45
Highjak86
hippo939
Honest_Outlaw_Reviews
hyperdouraku
Icarryone
InRangeTV
IntoWeapons
James Yeager
JoergSprave
John Mark
John_Lovell | Warrior Poet Society
JustinOpinionChannel
Kafkanishian
KirstenJoyWeiss
Legally_Armed_America
LifeSizePotato
Loads of Bacon
luckygunnervideo
ma deuce
Machine Gun Mike
Magpul
MarkandSam_Afterwork
mattv2099
MiculekDotCom
MidwayUSA
Military_Arms_Channel
MosinVirus
mpk1414
Mrgunsngear
MrHegshot87
Mugi_Chan
National_Shooting_Sports_Foundation
Neco Labs
NormKnowsGuns
NSA – NASA Srpska Arhiva
NSA_Listbot
nsz85
Numberphile
Oxide
parabellum1262
Patrick_E_Kelley
Paul_Harrell
PhoenixPhart
PolenarTactical
Proto-Ordnance
RetroAhoy
RexOloGy
Royal_Nonesuch
Royal_Nonesuch_2
Royal_Nonesuch_Show
Ryan's_Range_Report
Rybec_From_canada
Shadow 2
ShootingStrategies
ShootingTheBull410
SinistralRifleman
SmallArmsSolutions
sobtactical
spas12project
SuperSetCA
Survival Lilly
T_Rex_Arms
Tactical Rifleman
taofledermaus
Ted's_Holdover
The Chopping Block
The Gray Bearded Green Beret
The_Ammo_Channel
The_Wound_Channel
TheIdahoanShow
TheLateBoyScout
TheSocialRegressive
Thunder_Ranch
TMHonfire102
tnoutdoors9
tonyben3
TWANGnBANG
V8_Merc
VickersTacticalInc
VuurwapenBlog
Waffenschmiedin_x
Wayne X

inb4
>numberphile
I forgot to remove it from the list last time and forgot this time. sue me. I like numberphile, you should too.
They're low priority though and are at the back of the line.

Attached: numberphile.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

ps I fucked up skallagrim's upload and accidentally added some IV8888 shit. Ignore for now.
>pps Jow Forums is my priority but i also save pretty much anything youtube deems controversial. share it if you got it, idc.
The list is much longer than just the channels above

>archive.org/details/@youtube_archive

Attached: 1558808154100.jpg (1125x859, 186K)

>777
I love you.

Attached: 1564758478059.jpg (390x546, 36K)

>JoergSprave
*mad German laughter*

i fucking love viscachas
youtube.com/watch?v=GPxA6nasvQc

Think about where we are today with regards to fanatical demonization of gun owners.

Think about where we will be in the future, and how there has not been any significant slowing, much less reversal of these overall trends over the past 85 years.

He is currently working with one of the largest unions in the world to strike back at youtube.
He recognizes the problem better than most.

ty for sharing

Indeed. I will spare anons my lengthy description of my fears, but I anticipate gaslighting on a massive scale as time goes on.
All the youtubers Jow Forums likes to watch will start dropping off and many channels deleted. Most youtubers don't back up all of their videos and descriptions, and even if they do, they may lose their voice on the internet to share the new host of it all.

My goal is not to be the sole curator of everything, but to make available all of the things anons care about so they can curate the videos, channels, and other forms of media (later on) that they deem important.
I want pandora's box to be opened here so that the effort required to remove these things from the net are simply insurmountable.
I am using archive.org because they are easy to use and reliable, but no single source can be relied upon to host it all, it must be propagated.

Attached: 1527822596469.jpg (841x1181, 1.16M)

Uploading TheClaude35, a recently canned channel on youtube.
youtube.com/user/TheClaude35

A couple of anons on Jow Forums are the ones who mentioned this channel so I hope this helps. This channel should serve as an example of what's to come, don't assume anything is safe. It takes only a few videos for an entire channel to be deleted without warning.

This sort of thing needs to be done promptly for any 3d print videos regarding weapons as well. I imagine those are high priority targets for youtube and algorithms aside, will be flagged by anti-gun people.

Attached: claude35.png (386x356, 148K)

Oh here's the link, if you wanna stand by for download or are just curious. archive.org takes a long time to process everything though, so don't expect it all to be streamable in a heartbeat.
You can easily download everything as it's uploaded, though.

Apologies in advance, as I pulled this channel in a hurry and failed to notice some incomplete downloads (they're quite rare), and when I went to redownload the content the channel was already gone.
There are ~10 missing videos out of the entire channel, but otherwise it's all there.
Due to losing some videos, which is unacceptable, I've already fixed this problem and any unusual files or incomplete downloads are automatically found and rectified from here on out.

archive.org/details/theclaude35_archive_201908

>Hicuck45

what about it?

Does anyone know of a single channel that is at higher risk and should be prioritized over others?
Some of the bigger ones are relatively safe, but smaller ones tend to disappear without warning.

However, I don't rank the channels with different priorities unless someone pipes up.

Gonna suggest:
COBA Mfg youtube.com/channel/UCRBnjMRkwj6ru85o-zMHBQQ/videos
Gunlabdotnet: youtube.com/user/GunLabDotNet/videos
Tater89bj: youtube.com/user/Tater79bj/videos
Si vis pacem , para bellum: youtube.com/channel/UC3D2NwJzlEL6NBeM559bS3w

I think they're kinda at risk because they're small, they have what amounts to guides and the last one even though it's about the videogame World of Guns there used to be a channel called Pizza Price that also had cutaways and animations of guns and got taken down.

All added, thanks. They'll probably go up by sometime next week. Downloaded today or tomorrow.

I'll be honest, considering current events I'm surprised more people aren't concerned about their favorite niche channels being axed by youtube. Even if you don't actively watch them anymore.

You never quite know what you have until it's gone.

Attached: 1534340998880.png (596x797, 1.12M)

Last one for the night.
A lot of this content will disappear. Chris Bartocci's original channel was killed.
BlokeontheRange was temporarily killed but managed to fight it.
Royal Nonesuch IS kill, but I happened to already have his stuff.

If anyone wants to do this themselves let me know and I will post a quick how to for you. In short, just use youtube-dl.
Also I'll be adding over 50GB of Art Bell to this later, but it's low priority since it's not going anywhere. RIP
i had a better rundown but "our system thinks your post is spam"

Attached: 1534662822927.jpg (900x694, 249K)

Please add Calvin Seraphim to the list.

youtube.com/channel/UCWcDc-eHake7Eo3aT9QpZ2w

Category: Right-leaning war aesthetics montages

Dr. Ludwig was deleted by YouTube recently, too. Karl Sternau managed to recover his channel and I've been saving his videos now.

Is there any chance someone finally starts regulating platforms like youtube and perhaps even split them up?
I feel like a huge part of the issue is YouTube virtual monopoly as video platform while the alternatives are either tiny, filled to the brim with conspiracy cranks and neonazis, or both.

Luckiest trips, checked!

Attached: simonchecked.png (549x411, 33K)

My vote goes for CrypticCricket, he has several videos making single shot guns and a homemade shotgun slug mould, stuff like that

>Numberphile
Why? Have they started talking about the aerodynamics of 105 mm shells or why are they on the chopping block?

Added ty
This was one of the channels I was going to save. It's frustrating that we're at the point where it's hard to keep up.
Some of these channels are huge though and really slow things down; there's no getting around archive.org throttling uploads.

Good someone else got him.

It's looking like the feds are wanting to get involved, but it likely won't happen anytime soon and you certainly can't bank on it being done and saving any of the content you care about.
Added.
>why are they on the chopping block?
They're not, as far as I know, it's just a personal channel I'm going to maintain anyway once I get through the at-risk channels.

Attached: 1523297429958.jpg (600x399, 44K)

You are doing God's work user.

Keep it up. I would help host but I only have a crappy supermicro 1U with 2 10k 160gb drives.

Thanks, and I will keep it up.
I got tired of shit I personally cared about disappearing and decided something has to be done. This is quite crude atm but it works and that's all I care about for now since I have other things going on.

I feel strongly about this modern day big company censorship without publishing clear rules and regulations that they claim to use to enforce their censorship methods.

Attached: 1526394606078.gif (500x388, 929K)

thanks user