Apologize To The NRA

They probably just saved us from a national red flag law.
greenwichtime.com/news/article/Trump-warned-by-NRA-over-background-checks-14288843.php

>NRA chief executive Wayne LaPierre spoke with Trump on Tuesday after the president expressed support for a background check bill and told him it would not be popular among Trump's supporters, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss internal talks. LaPierre also argued against the bill's merits, the officials said.

>The NRA, which opposes the legislation sponsored by Sens. Patrick Toomey, R-Pa., and Joe Manchin III, D-W.Va., declined to comment.

>Advisers to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said he would not bring any gun-control legislation to the floor without widespread Republican support. Trump has waffled, current and past White House officials say, between wanting to do more and growing concerned that doing so could prompt a revolt from his political base. Even some supporters of the Manchin-Toomey bill, which would expand background checks to nearly all firearm sales, say it is unlikely to pass.

"Cuck fudd sellouts", my ass.

Attached: Photo Aug 08, 14 21 02.jpg (750x864, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article233630997.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try mr nra man, i'm still not gonna give you my shekels

thanks NRA, but you're gonna need to do more than that to get my support back after the shit you've fucking done

Fuck off bitch

NRA is good
Trump is bad
How long 'till you taintsniffers get this through your head

Are we supposed to cheer and applaud the NRA what they're expected to do? Maybe if they go above and behind and not do the bare minimum I'll be impressed.

I still dislike the NRA but I'm glad they did something positive for our rights.

Good job NRA. Now keep it up for the next 20 years, and maybe when i'm 50 i'll go full boomer and join.

>Hey, people are pretty pissed right now, you should hold off if you want to get reelected, we need them to chill so we don't lose our income stream too
>Yeah that makes sense, we'll do it later
>Okay cool, we're gonna play up not fucking them as a win though okay?
>Okay

Fuck off, this is like someone deciding to not stab you because they want to keep robbing you later, you don't thank them for it

> Trump has waffled, current and past White House officials say, between wanting to do more and growing concerned that doing so could prompt a revolt from his political base
Really? How long did it take for him to figure that?

>"hey, uhh... your fans wont like it if you do this"
>HOLY SHIT NRA SAVES THE SECOND AMENDMENT
>PRESS F TO DAB ON LIBTARDS
>GUN CONTROL IS CANCELLED

Attached: 1560175190808.jpg (474x465, 24K)

Ok now get us machineguns back and we'll talk

>NRA publicly says they support trump's ideas on the matter
>trump said mental health but also take guns away from people and he's working with graham
>NRA privately says they don't support these ideas

so the NRA is 100% fucking retarded and publicly says things that will piss off their own supporters but privately say what their supporters want to hear?
k.

show me where the NRA publicly says "red flag laws" are not ok.

>NRA good
Hahaha oh silly boomer faggot.

Ok so for once they didn't cuck out to something, now if they would only remove the other bans they helped to fuck us with then and only then will I take them seriously

>1994 AWB
>NFA
>Hugh's amendment
>gun control act of 1968
>Bump Stock ban

Attached: 1555648001400.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

For now. As this other user mentioned: it's just a matter of time. Doesn't go through right now? Who cares, we'll pass it along inside a bill with the most innocuous name such as the Don't Take Away Gun Rights Bill of 2020. It also has other important legislation attached so senators and congressmen won't bother voting no. It's all a matter of time. Nothing is being reversed, just held back.

barr is not our friend when it comes to guns, interestingly enough. but that only really matters as far as having trump's ear.

>Who cares, we'll pass it along inside a bill with the most innocuous name
The Protect Our Children Act of 2023
POCA sponsored by Elizabeth Warren.
If you can't support POCA you WANT OUR CHILDREN DEAD!

A'ight, I guess I won't burn my NRA hat this weekend after all.

Attached: IMG_20190806_050219_079.jpg (988x748, 55K)

wayne doesn't give a fuck about you and the entire organization is incompetent. federal red flag laws will pass regardless and trump is going to sign a big shitty gay bill with a huge smile on his face

digits will confirm

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, under severe pressure from Democrats and a growing number of Republicans, suggested Thursday that the Senate could look at a ban on assault weapons and that there’s Senate support for a move to expand background checks to nearly all gun sales.

Speaking on WHAS 840 in Louisville, the Kentucky Republican said President Donald Trump called him Thursday morning and is “anxious to get an outcome and so am I.”

He said the two talked about various proposals that will be “front and center” in Senate discussions, including so-called red flag warning legislation that would keep guns from people deemed a threat by their friends and family members, as well as expanding background checks.

“There’s a lot of support for that,” McConnell said, referring to legislation championed by Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pennsylvania, and Sen. Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, who are hoping to revive legislation that would extend background checks for nearly all gun sales. A similar effort died in the Senate in 2013.

“The urgency of this is not lost on any of us,” McConnell said.

kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article233630997.html

Attached: 1565018937024.png (737x702, 421K)

In a perfect world the NRA and the Repubs would realize they have to go hardline on guns and individual freedoms or die. In the real world they'll just slip up and do something right once every 5-10 years so you keep giving them shekels to use preserving corporate interests and strengthening the police state.

The fact that any gun legislation still exists shows your fucking ineptitude at handling donation money to make actual change.

How about I rape the NRA in the face because the fact that some politicians are more anti gun than they are doesn’t give them a pass.

Absolutely based Wayne

the NRA is not good, because clearly trump will do whatever they tell him.

If they're not doing it then yes. The NRA higher ups are dogs and if dog psychology gets results we want then it's what we need to do.

wait, how the fuck is laPierre still in charge

they want to pass the bill they're just afraid of the consequences, so they're fudds/anti-2A AND pussies

>Cuck fudd sellouts; my ass!
Is that how you invite them in?
NRA is controlled opposition.

Reminder that only the commies/jews/leftists and their idiot servants are the ones who constantly talk shit about the NRA on here.

The same way Kim Jong-un is still in charge.