Tritium or Fiber Optic: Which is Superior?

Tritium:
>glows in the dark
>cool af
>also wears out over time due to radioactive half life

Fiber Optic:
>doesn't glow in the dark
>superior daytime visibility
>doesn't wear out

Attached: 41-4GZ1UhoL._AC_SY400_.jpg (471x317, 13K)

Just use defused led's. What the fuck is wrong with you freaks. It's like incels are only capable of thinking in these idiotic extremes.

Tritium sights aren't even that bright in the dark... But if you must choose one, then I'd personally go with Truglo fiber optic + tritium sights.

>Which is superior?
If you're not shooting at night then you don't need tritium, retard. Try establishing an intended purpose.

I have meme sights can't remember the name of, but it's both fiber optic and tritium. Bright as fuck at all times. Tfo?

Add a weapons light to your gun and don't worry about it too much. I will say that tritium is only beneficial in very low light, and is even washed out when using a flashlight.

omg those sound aweseome, please post a pic

Fiber optics are often very fragile

I got truglo sights because they are fiber optic and tritium. Why skimp on the carry gun?

Tritium illuminated fiber optic is best of both. There are a ton of different one available from different manufacturers.

TFX Pro

Not gonna like I like fiber optic sights better.
Most tritium sights don't glow enough in low light and in no light conditions you aren't shooting at anything. If it's dark enough that tritium sights are better than just bright white sights than you probably can't identify your target.

Are Ameriglo sights illuminated by tritium? There's an option for the Glock 48 to have them installed from the factory.

something visible in the front blacked out rear

Right here. Truglo BriteSite TFX, I put a pair on a Walther, they’re pretty great

If I were to put on new sights similar to what OP posted, would there be any issues with fitting into a safari land holster?

Attached: A6049A9E-7434-4389-987B-1B9CBA2B9EB1.jpg (1669x2048, 1.39M)

TFX PRO master race reporting in

Most holster are made to accommodate suppressor height sights so I’d think you’ll be fine

Dawson Precision fiber front and blacked out rear for daytime fun gun.
TFX Pro carry gun.

What's the application? I'd wager for HD few people are aligning a sight picture

Both and a red dot

>too dark
>can’t identify your target
just shoot at noises

As someone who has TFX pros on one gun and Hackathorns on another... The Hacks are better, The rear sight on the TFXs is just so damn "loud" and the orange ring in front isn't nearly bright enough

Much better sights out there for much less money

Porque no los dos?

TFX PRO MASTER RACE

Attached: 20190718_100212.jpg (863x3106, 1.43M)

impressively long flingernails

Those are clipped all the way down friend. My finger tip under the nail is just white from gripping the gun and the pic is blurry

Sorry user, not judging your maintenance just impressed by the nail in general

Thanks, I think

Attached: 20190805_182213.jpg (2104x3739, 3.7M)

I've had both fail on me. Ameriglo fiber fell out during a qual, and had a Trij front sight lamp crack on a different gun.
Like said, I care more about the light I put on it.

Attached: 20190708_180206.jpg (2448x2448, 1.46M)

Nah mate, just use red nail paint on the front sight. 3 bucks and great visibility.