Is Paul autistic?

Is Paul autistic?

youtu.be/1HPi3Yv47QA

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-140945_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 954K)

He hates flip-knives because he once saw someone use one to cut open an MRE instead of using their hands to rip it.

Uber autist.

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (500x362, 88K)

>Is Paul autistic?
Quite, but its part of the charm.

Unironically yes.

The opening of their video just made me kek so hard, it's just pouring rain, and he's sitting at a picnic table like it's blue Sky's and 85.

Imagine what that looks like from afar. Him talking alone to a camera in the middle of a rain storm.

Absolutely, but that's not such a bad thing,

no one who cares is at the range while it's raining

butt blasted zoom zoom flip knife lover

No, but he is a psychopath.

A little bit. But he's not one of these tactical-armchair-bearded-molon-labe so he's fine in my book.

I actually can't stand watching this autist but Jow Forums seems to like him

KEK, ya that would be hilarious to see.

he's a psychopath.

>but Jow Forums seems to like him
no, not really. only few boomers do.
his tests are useless and he has creepy vibes about him. he does spew a lot of fuddlore though.

I'm 18 and i really fucking like him

>he does spew a lot of fuddlore though
Such as? I've never heard an objectionable opinion from him. My biggest problem is that he's boring, though (and possibly because) everything he says is quite reasonable.
Congratulations, Paul, you grew up around some idiots who thought .30-30 was a 60 yard cartridge.

Its the pacific northwest my man. Rain is the norm like 9 months of the year up here.

All YouTubers are autistic.

Watch his videos on 1.5 speed, yw

I like the creepy vibes
But his tests are worthless and his videos bore me. He should do more recreations of shootouts

>But his tests are worthless and his videos bore me. He should do more recreations of shootouts
fully agree user. about the only interesting and good video that he's put out is that FBI shootout. it's really well done.
I too wish he'd do those videos because talking about calibers and wasting all that meat and fruit on crackpot """tests""" is boring as fuck.

Me too, it seems like he has kind of a dark past with the multiple shooting incidents and like he has a pathological relationship with violence. Very odd guy, interesting to watch

This is a true Jow Forums take.

You be the judge.

Normal for outdoors in the northwest. Unlike other places when it rains it's usually not too cold or windy so there is very little windchill.

Same except that I'm 21