Army 2nd Lieutenant wants to store your weapons for you! You can check them out if you want. I love our troops!

Army 2nd Lieutenant wants to store your weapons for you! You can check them out if you want. I love our troops!

truthdig.com/articles/commonsense-gun-control-the-u-s-army-way/

Attached: HandThemOverCivilian.png (1010x763, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah I bet that petty tyrant welfare queen would like to disarm civillians

the entire system for creating butter bars needs to be reworked, frankly copying Russia would be a good idea. 6 years minimum military education, you can't use your college degree to join up at officer grade. You must receive a degree in military studys in adition to training and capabillity at the level of an NCO.

I can't see the US military being successful with it's antiquated nobility-like contrived usage of the bachelors degree to assure officers are capable.

The enlisteds already told him to fuck off.

Attached: 5C80BFFE-6712-4AFA-9459-BFA34240B26D.png (743x743, 664K)

welp this dude's fucking his career up really early on. great job.
while more officers lean left compared to the enlisted side of things, most are still conservative, politically.
he should ask his soldiers when he's CONUS about their guns, and then tell them what he thinks. he'll be real popular with the joes

k nonserve. the military will take your consideration to heart.

You sign away your rights when you join Israel's foreign legion.

>POGiest POG in existence wants gun control
oh no a guy who hasn't touched a gun since basic hates guns, what a surprise

I fucking hate militards. I get most of the people on this board prolly agree with me, but signing up to kill sand niggers in countries most people can’t even point out on a map for free college and your Authoritarian oil hungry overlords and then pretending to be a hero because of it is fucking nonsense. Similar principle goes for cops but that’s a different subject. When, not if, when all goes to hell, the state will not be your friend and self reliance is the only way to survive in a true tyrannical situation. It won’t happen overnight, but it’s shit like this that will eventually bring about the fall of the US. The citizens get to trustworthy of the Military and the Government and they believe it’s a good thing. It isn’t.

enlisted soldiers dont even keep their guns in the arms room. I kept mine in the trunk of my car

There's not nearly enough people who'd be willing to go through that to fill the officer corps.

Good, maybe we can start dismantling the beast

>the army will totally take your side against the government

Cool less fuck ups to pay benefits for the next century.

Military intelligence...packed with faggots, blackmailed pedo-faggots, freemasons, occultists, MK Ultra drones and all sorts of JEWlluminati trash.

>I get most of the people on this board prolly agree with me, but signing up to kill sand niggers in countries most people can’t even point out on a map for free college and your Authoritarian oil hungry overlords
you mean "authoritarian fag-loving overlords"
because we sure got a whole bunch of oil from these wars, yes sir

>Armyman wants to lock up your guns
>UH OH FORT HOOD GOT GOT

yeah no.

Attached: la-na-nn-fort-hood-shooter-islamic-state-20140830.jpg (1068x1335, 310K)

As they always do.

Attached: file.png (496x744, 332K)

Say that to his face

Attached: 2lthug.png (409x493, 398K)

Cold dead hands, boot.

>POG toe sucker supports defiling the document that he swore to defend with his life

Attached: 334177E4-9D87-4C6C-B4E5-B64BC3EFC2E8.jpg (386x518, 50K)

Honestly the only way any so-called "revolution" would be successful is if we start executing all government employees en masse. That includes cops, judges, milfags, public school teachers, mailmen, and anyone else who refused to step down from a government job. The only way to make the government grind completely to a halt is to make people scared to work for it.

The military also doesn't have habeas corpus, lets extend that to the rest of the country as well.

>ever listening to a boot POG lt.
Your some kind of stupid ain't you OP?

Looks like xhe's already started HRT.

>The only way to make the government grind completely to a halt is to make people scared to work for it.

This, how many red flags are can they serve knowing jamal and I are out there looking for their wives and daughters.

Thanks Jow Forums for electing trump

>implying secdef carter was not the catalyst of all of the modern PC culture in the US mil
k kid

Attached: hugface.png (244x266, 159K)

i am not just saying this because he's a tool, but it's like his mouth was moved to the right (his left). it's legit weird. he shouldn't smile.

What fucking fat faggot:

>US army
>Standards
About as much standards as a county jail facility filled with niggers and every other lowlife you could imagine

Faggot retard that doesn’t matter.

Anytime. Remember to lunch your local nigger.

Someone needs to explain to him that ‘butterbar’ isn’t a snack food recommendation.

look at this ol triangle mouth boy im bout to get on you

A butter bar pog who just graduated a glorified JROTC program. Boy, I’m sure excited to hear his thoughts on U.S. Constitutional Law. For more worthwhile opinions on the matter, consider the following link. (See particularly the sections “Quotes Relating to the Adoption of the Amendment” and “Other Quotes”)

en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Attached: 6D163DD5-BCB7-4694-8288-52F3F22DF9E3.jpg (661x496, 144K)

this boy got the most triangles in his mouth

Rude as fuck.
>t. MIfag

>Can i please access my gun, the government is actively trying to dismantle every single of my rights and i want to be able to defend myself if such a need arise.
>No.
>Why ?
>I work for them.

What kind of stupid motherfucker would spout such a dumb fucking idea. Isn't he able to see the conflict of interest ? Why would you store you gun inside something that belongs to the exact people that want to take your gun from you in the first place ? The fuck ?

Attached: glow.png (322x527, 148K)

the army can suck my fucking dick
and get IED'd
if they wanna get fucked up

Someone hasn't read the moon is a harsh mistresses......

Why are Intelfags always leftist cockgoblins

He's in my unit, everyone fucking hates him.

whoa there warrior. was intelfag.
most are not cockgoblins, even the officers.

granted i was marines, but one of the captains no shit bitched in his office about the US suffering from a "soft invasion" and my personal captain was a hunter and shooter. loved talking guns.
even a female captain i had was super chill and basically hated the world with every fiber of her being. she got out because of the bullshit.
i could count the shitty lefty types on 1 hand over the course of 5 years and 2 were air force.

I guess SHTF is when someone poops on his tie when it's spinning.

They have to keep him at home because a name like Hug is sure to terrify the enemy.. because he is a bear! BEAR HUG URRRGH

I hope he gets sent home in a box covered with an Israeli flag.

thanks for severing Israel welfare queen

Attached: 1564274410798.jpg (468x571, 57K)

One of the first classes my platoon had when it formed had a segment about the 2nd Amendment, give by our Captain.

>those rules only apply if you live in barracks
>no regs on personal firearms if you have BAH
>2 LT
>his profile pic is his commissioning pic
>probably hasn’t even gone to BOLC yet
>fags actually thinking the majority of soldiers follow these rules
>Some greasy fag in this thread is unironically advocating Khmer Rouge-tier repression
>slavaboo wants commissioning system to be as corrupt as Russia's
>summerfags spamming fight for Israel
>Intel fags desperately defending their branch
>non-intel fags acting rabid as cope for blown out knees and no post-service options
What a shitshow of a thread desu

Attached: 06765303-A0E3-4067-A0AB-36F44E04AA75.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>intel
>actually fell for the air assault meme
>National Defense Service Medal
>probably hasn’t even been to BOLC yet

Attached: E199437A-90DD-48C0-BB6B-DC8CFCB5B6B0.jpg (1024x498, 65K)

Huh. The man takes an oath to defend the Constitution and it's just mouth noises, apparently.

The old conservative comforting blue blankey of 'oh no, they military wouldn't enforce unConstitutional orders' is looking more tatty every day.

He’s intel, he would probably quit when they inevitably told him to go door kicking after 90% of the combat arms guys quit or defected.

i love it all

Attached: 1537413664_smug.gif (155x201, 507K)

>Not enlisting to get to a position to steal arms and ammunition to give to your buddies
Gangs do it why not us?

>intel
Fuck off pog butterbar you don't know which end the bullet comes out of

Attached: no.jpg (151x188, 8K)

Yes I too aspire to create a Somali tier failed society in America

Come and take it faggot.

Attached: Samuel Adams.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Deal, but grunts keep the Excel activation keys and the coffee machine.

The spook mindset naturally views the common man as something to be controlled.

Attached: Spooks.jpg (720x304, 32K)

And your unit let him write this?

Somebody needs to revisit their Oath of Office.

>something something supporting and defending a constitution >something something bearing true faith and allegiance to the same...

Stupid lieutenants.

Give us a QRD on him intel user

Quality over quantity. America could cut it's troop numbers by half just by raising standards. If you suddenly need a lot of grunts, start conscription.

fuck off back to Jow Forums

His Squadron on Facebook
/4thSquadron2dCavalryRegiment/

His Regiment
/2ndCavalryRegiment/

anyone who thinks officers need a mandatory enlistment period before commissioning is a neverserved or megaboot.

>strange isn't it, that people who believe that the Second Amendment was put it place to safeguard against very real and ever present government tyranny don't want to give their arms over to the military of a government?
Yes how strange it is.

Attached: 1565023210631.jpg (274x309, 31K)

This, enlisted and officers have two completely separate areas of responsibility. While I agree that our commissioning system needs to be improved, making it a requirement to be a mustang would make our officer corps even worse.

this is why I spit on all these welfare queens when I see them.
they're all fucking useless. they haven't done shit to protect the country yet they demand recognition and respect.
fuck'em all.

>implying 50% or more of POGs aren't getting fragged on the first day of Bugaloo

>opinion of some literally Who POG 2nd LT
Yah that's gonna be a no from me dog

butterbars just need it drilled into their heads more that they are boots and nobody gives a shit about what they think or say.
>everyday americans ... are held to a lesser standard than our nations trusted military
yeah no shit buddy, of course the military is held to a higher standard than civilians.
t. butterbar

Dude’s a faggot. No one liked him and he was always that angsty liberal you only kept around to give the bitch work to in group assignments
>t. intel butter bar

This post is glowing like a motherfucker

>en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
>God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.
>What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
They knew.
How did they know?

indelibly based quote

>Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
Patrick Henry
Goddamn the founding fathers were sharp. Wish we had some of them right now...

Boomer/Fudd support of the 2a is largely on Sport and/or Home(Personal) Defence grounds

Jesus fuck those are some powerful quotes
Wish I learned this shit in school instead of Jow Forums
Anyone have more good ones?

Check out the linked wiki quotes page, there's some more there. It's in one of the posts you replied to.
You could probably also find more like this by reading books about the subject matter.

>Military officer doesnt want civilians owning firearms
I've heard this one before.

You are 100% right, I was just hoping people would spoonfeed them to me, lol

>only one fucking ribbon
This guy hasn't even completed OCS yet, has he?

lol funny how theres so many Intel officers on Jow Forums ...you guys are fucking nerds..go get lost somewhere sir.

t.with love , 11B E6

Because outside of this website, arming yourself for defense against tyranny is a silly meme at best, and a crazy right wing conspiracy at worst. If federal ERPO does pass, anyone who even suggests the 2A is about armed resistance to the government will be the first to get flagged.

>Wish we had some of them right now...
They would be called radicals and disparaged. The concept that violence backs up freedom and liberty is alien to many today because it was not taught to them as it should have been. Learned helplessness is in vogue. I have a glimmer of hope that others will see the wisdom in quotes like these, however.

SHALL

>common sense
>u.s. army

Attached: 1372687487126.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>If federal ERPO does pass, anyone who even suggests the 2A is about armed resistance to the government will be the first to get flagged.
This is why ERPOs are so bad. They will be the path to wrong-think. They will shut down both the 1st and 2nd amendment. Say things that others don't like and you will get an ERPO.
Let it be known that ERPOs cannot be tolerated to be passed federally. If they do, we've already lost, because we will never be able to utter a word of resistance afterward. It will be like Hong Kong's extradition bill. If you let it pass, you've already lost.

i wrote my reps saying this, precisely.
that as a vet it's not a hard sell to a judge that i may kill myself, since the judge knows nothing about me.
next thing i know i've lost my rights without due process because someone who doesn't like me used my service against me.

it's the only time where i pulled the vet card and i'm actually in fear that i may need to tiptoe in the future about accidentally letting it slip that i was ever in the military and that i own guns.
and i live in fucking texas

I guarantee you there's a bunch of vets with PTSD that will be targets of ERPOs by people who don't like them, people who don't like them having guns, or even ERPOs against vets who don't have PTSD but, as you said, can be argued to have it (using your service against you).

ERPOs are fucking trash. I understand that some people are a threat, make threats, and are dangerous. I get it. But the damage to everybody else's rights is too much. The capability to abuse ERPOs is so high, and police so trigger happy, that I fear the number of dead innocents would be huge, not to mention the many, many more people who lose their guns and then must fight in court to get them back.

using "some people are crazy" as a reason to take away rights from the masses is the point of the rights being codified into law so that the govt can't just do that.
but our govt is filled with people who see the constitution as a hurdle instead of a foundation.

it's all so god damn tiresome
i listened to a talk about the erpos and the dude giving the talk said the following
>they take your guns away
>then you get a court date to see if your rights were violated
>if it is determined you are fit to own firearms then your rights are restorted

so... determine if rights were violated by violating your rights and forcing you to go to court to prove your rights were violated.

he went on to say that in a worst case scenario your firearms are simply removed from you for up to a year, so there's really no bad outcome
"dude you cant go a year without some of your own private property? lol wow maybe you don't deserve that property to begin with eh?"
i fucking hate people, we are reaching the upper echelon of mental gymnastics.

if this passes, imagine the bootlicking. anything remotely anti police or anti government will be wrongthinked.that sounds bad, but this is my real fear right here- imagine COPS or GOVT workers abusing this shit by placing "anonymous" ERPOS on people who dare step out of line. fuck that.

Attached: 1410395514169.jpg (1238x719, 52K)

forgive my inability to type, i am in an awkward angle atm due to stuff between me and my keyboard. it's study time.

>Lieutenant Hug

Attached: 1519683125872.gif (278x340, 74K)

>grab burner phone
>dial 911, report something mundane that requires police
>hide in bushes 300 yards away from that place
>shoot cop with rifle
>the world is a better place

Yet for some reason 99% of prior enlisted officers are better

Prove you knew him, I really wanna laugh.