The USP is too big!

>The USP is too big!

Uhhhh guys?

Attached: F29D1409-4BCB-4751-9265-C0F5BC4E6942.jpg (1537x2050, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/824632860
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now put it up your ass

>.40 S&W

Attached: 1519371811221.jpg (237x281, 21K)

Don't feel bad. I'm positive that almost everyone on Jow Forums who owns one can't properly grip the thing and still have decent trigger finger placement

>le meme

yeah exactly

>The USP is too big!
Ive never heard anyone say this ever.
the .45 usp i think is slightly bigger and that might be where youve heard this from.
I hope you got a good deal on that deadend caliber.

>not buying a trade-in .40s&w for under $400

le kek

You've never held one then

who the fuck has moles on their inner wrist?

You can instantly tell who is a nogunz meme repeater by the 40 hate

handlets BTFO. tired of dangling pinky shit

Attached: Big hands tiny hands.jpg (2000x1862, 1.11M)

ugh white people am I right?

Attached: dino.jpg (246x216, 14K)

I bet I have more guns than you

I bet I'm taller

does Jow Forums like .40 now? My lgs has some old .40 trade ins for cheap and Im very tempted

Attached: 1493613093391.jpg (300x345, 49K)

>does Jow Forums like .40 now?
Only the ones who don't fall for memes.

It's a very effective round but it's debatable whether it's slight increase in effectiveness is worth the sacrificed capacity vs 9mm. Some say no some say yes.

One benefit is that during ammo scares there was always 40 on the shelves when every box of 9mm was gone.

A $400 USP is a nobrainer though and the gun was designed around 40.

Is this Burt? That hand is very......robust.

45. is the clear choice of milsurp patricians.

Attached: noice.png (913x511, 949K)

>less power AND less capacity

at least it's old!

Anons I'm looking to get my first USP45 V1. Anywhere to get a good deal? the ones i've found are all $800+USD

Don't say his name, you fool now this thread will become a Hudson Shill Thread

UNRELIABLE

Where is the resident trap with the USP

Go on gatlist or your states gun forum. Picked mine off of a local for 450 in great condition.

It's not that big, it's just a little old.

Attached: FoleyLoaded.jpg (4096x3072, 3.11M)

I’ve been looking but all the faggots want damn near new gun prices for their beat to shit used guns.

I used to think it was a POS "compromise" between .45acp and 9x19, but its loaded to put out the same power as a .45acp and its in a smaller higher pressure cartridge. Might cop one soon. Yes I know 10mm would be better.

Attached: 1516721958739.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Fags gonna fag, you really only find USP 40s for 450 500, dude I got it from was a boomer, so I got it in .45

>Fags gonna fag
Trips of truth. I think i'm going to just spend the extra few hundred and buy a new one. I'm kinda hell bent on getting a .45V1

I hope you know that the power differences between the three aren't relevant to terminal performance

I would have hoped either of you knew what power is and that we don't really measure the wattage of various handgun cartridges, yet here we are.

>under $400 usp
Where? I need this in my life.

Why you blurr out your SN?

I bet I'm blacker

Worth it but dont spend more than 700, you'll let the fags win if you do. Should be able to cop a 45 v1 and a few mags at 700.

Not that user but maybe pawn shops? when looking for my .45 I found a few .40's for around $450. Being a pawn shop you could try and (((bargain))) down a little.

>40 shit and worthless
thats why its 400 bucks

>Worth it but dont spend more than 700
Any non private sellers that sell for that low? The lowest i've found was $799

howd I do anons, been looking hard for one.

Attached: eBay.jpg (718x667, 179K)

I don't get where people think they're big. It's the same fucking size as a glock 19, except it has a slightly longer slide. Carried this one for many years.

Attached: USP9.jpg (1280x737, 461K)

FULL-LENGTH GUIDE ROD

Am the 450 .45 user, and agree that pawn shops are great places for guns bc 99 percent of the time they have no fucking clue what they have

UNRELIABLE

I want to convert it to .357sig.

NOT A SOLDIER'S GUN

Pawn shops user, pawn shops, most have no clue what they have. What you got against private sales?

>What you got against private sales?
Nothing but the few I found were used and almost as much as a brand new one. If some fag wants $700 for his used, in good condition one I'd just spend the extra $100 and get a brand new one.
>Pawn shops
I've been calling them. Half the time some chick answers and I have to wait for her to go get some old timer only to tell me he has a .40 but no .45

I am glad people as gullible as you exist out there, for real, thanks man.

IT'S UNRELIABLE LADIES AND GENTS

Attached: 1515336691041.gif (286x152, 1.29M)

>he thinks a USP is a Mk.23
spotted the retard.

The trigger reach is much longer, that's why

What? OP was commenting what ppl have said about it, then shows in his hand how it's not that big at all.

I've spent no less than 2 hours a day on Jow Forums since 2009 and I have never once heard anyone say that a USP is too big.

Literally one of the absolute best pistols you can get if you're going to go for .40

TOIGHT TOLERANCES

Hey guysssss!!
Have you gotten your $599 clearance Hudson H9s yet??

Attached: IMG_4386.jpg (1600x1067, 145K)

I don't get the .40 hate. Based on logistics alone, it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Lethality wise, debating handgun ballistics is a fucking circlejerk since they're all about the same. .40 is fine.

I have one on my right in the exact same place
>m-my mole brother....

I agree, friend.

I wish they made P226s a little smaller...

Attached: 12568851_644436962364172_1454835602_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

It is honestly fine except it just seems to be one of those 'why?' calibers. I won't give anyone shit though.

>anime
Post hand, weeb c*ck.

Attached: 2BSBkwt.png (1024x625, 632K)

gunbroker.com/item/824632860
LE trade ins, price might be up your alley though.

>nogunz
Yeah, because not liking a 10mm meant for people with bitchwrists makes me a noguns.

*only when you use this certain ammunition across the three calibers

I’ve heard it a bunch of times.

>he doesn’t CC .454 Casull
Bunch of commie fags in this thread

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: mfw thinking of you hurting.png (632x650, 99K)

There is that one mad lad around here who actually CC's a .500S&W, but I haven't seen him post in quite a while.

>Look guyz I made fun of .40!! Did I do it right?!?

>only 2 hours
What kind if fucking normie are you? Also it's the small hand manlets that say the USP is to big.

I have thin but relatively long fingers and it's always been a perfect fit for me.

>"no less than"
I have Jow Forums open and constantly refreshing 24/7/365.
Whether or not I'm actually browsing depends on the happening status of my day

You should be checking in on the hour of every hour. What if the happening happened and you miss out? Or what if Burt got drunk and showed his benis?

if happening status: IT'S, I guess I'd be pretty fucked.

Scheels stores seem to have a weirdly high number of USP trade ins

>implying It will ever Happen
We'll just slide a little further down every day. Not with a bang but a whimper.

>comes on an anime site
>complains about anime
>insults anime fans
you must have a sub 80 IQ.

I dunno, Burt might just let it slip.

>12/72 nipshit boards
>of which one barely makes the top 10 most active boards
>anime website
>current board is "Weapons"
Dilate wider.

Attached: 1527122624906m.jpg (1019x746, 146K)

>Hudson H9s
...where

low quality bait.

Attached: 1539070211551.png (1766x305, 131K)

Attached: anime website.png (652x480, 52K)

>The USP doesn't come in factory 10mm

Attached: 1557435565718.png (304x366, 231K)

Mate, there's a difference between posting a few pics of your meme IWB S&W 500 holster and actually CCing it daily.

5"6 with small hands owner, i dont get the comment either, seems like a nice fitting gun to me + i got it for the euro mag release which actually works great for my middle finger not having to change grips when reloading. i shoot ipsc

Attached: IMG_20190422_175211.jpg (4160x3120, 2.41M)

What make is the front sight

Well Jow Forums doesn't but those of us who have real world experience with firearms do.

>tfw waiting for HK to ship a new batch of Mk23s
D-Danke, ihr Wichser!

>he wants to bring up capacity
>H&K
oh boy

>40 sw

Attached: 134235623.jpg (500x272, 73K)

You realize the USP was designed around .40 cal? If anything, the cartridge mandated the robust design. If there's a .40 to own, it's the USP

do you even own a 10mm

Stalk sportmansoutdoor, mine was $380 with free shipping

Kek, you can CC a USP daily with a $20 holster
>Ask me how I know

Attached: IMG_20190702_165510__01.jpg (3456x2358, 1.78M)

Then you simply don't know how to grip a pistol. You probably should be shooting a G48

Looking to get a P2000sk for my cc.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)