Robber starts shooting up store

>robber starts shooting up store
>you reach for your pistol
>guy in front of you stops you
>"don't worry, i got this"
>pulls out pic related

wot do?

Attached: paulo-vasquez-hellsingarm454casull1-jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4A1SiQkPqYM
youtu.be/UIc9V_rTL-I?t=491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch in morbid curiosity, but not before I've gotten behind a beached landwhale

move so I’m not directly behind him

Run because his limp wrist is gonna get real tired real soon while trying to line up and shoot the fucker

>Raise my hands up
>back up slowly while saying something along the lines of "Whoa, ho-ho, sounds good man"
>immediately dive through the nearest window/door regardless of height/location to avoid impending supernatural blood bath

hello newfriend

Shoot the mothershitter pulling a gun in my store. Fucking hell I got robbers shooting up my store and now this shit. They ain't even stealing. Just shooting up the damn place. Now I have some crack-ass trying to pull a gun in my damn store.

>burn down store preemptively

Attached: burnit.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

cover my ears

Begin furiously quoting scripture. Suffer not the monster to live.
>Jesus Christ is in Heaven Now

>not cashing in your wizard ticket to become a true vampire that can hip fire AA guns

Never gonna make it.

Whip out my phone and hit Movie>Record.

you forgot the part where you yell WORLDSTAR after he ventilates the nig robbing the store

I'd honestly love to magdump a .454 auto. I bet it'd be riotous fun.

>GUY in front of you
user it has to be of the opposite gender for it to work. You just gave him a free snack.

your wrist would never be the same. You'd better do lots of hand exercises prior.

doin your mom doin doin your mom doin your mom doin doin your mom doin doin your mom doin doin your mom. You know we straight with doin your mom

Ask myself what the fuck did I do to have a mentally retarded weeb with his airshit toy in my store. At least he will serve as a meatshield.

>begin furiously masturbating
Ftfy

Oh I do ; )

I put my fingers into my..... EEEEAARRSS!!!

It's the only thing to stop the pain.

I've put 15 rounds through a break action .308 pistol in one sitting, so my wrists are desensitized.

DOOR STUCK

kek
>wot do?
Disseapear ina cloud of bible pages because I am a good christian boy and have tea with Father O’Malley’O’Connell’O’Carroll’O’Reilly’O’Brien’O’Sullivan

why hasn't anyone developed a .454 casul autoloader IRL?

*Starts whispering bible verses*

then

WORLDSTAR GET THE FATHER NIGGA CUS THIS SHIT IS GOING TO HELL

Who is also Italian.

Shrug and pull my twin M1s

Attached: CusM1.jpg (700x492, 116K)

Find Seras and grab her titties

No market. .45 Win Mag used to be a thing but is basically long gone now. There's .460 Rowland but it's nowhere near .454. I'm sure it would be easy but what's the point?
>inb4 because it would be badass!
Badass doesn't sell enough guns. Especially if the ammo is $1.50 a shot.

brave

Attached: 467346.png (850x1221, 2.05M)

of all the things in the anime i found those to be the most fedora tier.
especially when it's used by someone who thinks they can beat dracula just because of super speed and ghouls.

i bet it would look nothing like in the op. the grip would be fat as fuck and it would give any average joe PTSD just firing it.

Stick my fingers in my ears and pray the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE isn't permanent

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (612x406, 23K)

Now now he could go back to being a loli at any time.

Attached: Put that shit back in the holster.webm (1778x870, 1.4M)

This. Whatever the fuck this guy is trying to kill could likely murder my ass before I knew what happened.
But if I didnt puss out I’d tried to back the dude up and get a part of the undead slaying action

You pull out your Angel Arms Trigun and tell him he's one hunderd years too early to think he's your senpai.

Attached: 1131348613092.jpg (450x271, 88K)

Run the fuck out of the store while praying for the robber.
Run faster if youtube.com/watch?v=4A1SiQkPqYM is playing

I doubt the major told the Valentine brothers what Alucard was truly capable off. Pretty sure they were a test run, and if they managed to do any real damage to Hellsing, that was just a bonus.

Ask him if walther can make me one

But also correct

Shoot self

Millennium were the good guys, not
>muh queen
>muh catholicism
They had a dream and succeed.

Attached: 1537229853453.jpg (1488x958, 408K)

Was his entire plan JUST to try and kill alucard for the lulz?

you do you, i would employ my ultimate "run very fast and far away" technique

Attached: 7876767.png (850x805, 774K)

It always botherd me that she never actually grew/healed an arm back.

maybe shes just being lazy about it

yep and to die

Attached: 1537232760213.gif (500x600, 950K)

Who dares, wins, fagnuts
I’d say “read the manga” but it kinda just falls apart into a big ‘ol mess

you'll die anyway, safest place to be is right near those milkers

Ive watched the original and ultimate and liked them both. The original had a lot of subtle coolness but just kinda stopped. Ultimate was very.........anime, and you got to actually see alucard do a bunch of cool shit.

Dose the manga expand anyones backstory? It kinda pissed me off twards the end of ultimate that we got like 3 lines of throw away diolouge about how they actually made the vampires with some ex lovers skeleton or some shit idk. ultimate was cool, and actually had an ending but it felt a bit rushed.

tfw u will never milk seras blood titties.

Attached: mad-in-bed-homer.jpg (203x248, 8K)

...yes, but nobody you’d care about.

someones like to live in the danger zone, or die there anyway

Attached: 7565767.png (850x570, 431K)

DOOR IS STUCK AHH THIS SHIT IS STUCK

I just sit back and start saging.

>user it has to be of the opposite gender for it to work. You just gave him a free snack.
Um I'm not sure about that. Where does it say that in the mango or Ultimate?

Could you resolve somethings for us then Bun/k/bro? Like what became of her boyfriend/leftarm. What became of Iscariot? What became Britain. In the show you get the picture that shit worked but the whole world was witness to a supernatural catastrophe of an epic scale. Somethings must have changed. 3million people died!

boyfriend merged with her, as a true vampire she's able to take souls into herself. Iscariot doesn't get much of an epilogue, I think Heinkel withdraws them from Britain and kills the Bishop guy. Britain persevered. The manga does not concern itself with the immediate results of the nazi vampire invasion at all once the major is killed.

Ok so um can she let him go or what? I mean in the show valentine came back. Why doesn't Seras just poop her literal soulmate back out again? Or what they never explain that? I guess it'd be the same with Schro

Extend professional courtesy to a fellow member of the bar by offering to handle the post-action paperwork before joining him at the country club

Attached: 1528295741245.png (936x288, 20K)

No, only requirement is that the receiver is a virgin

he's dead user, she'd need to make a new body for him i guess. plus they're already together forever so what would be the point

will always be my favorite musician. seen him three times and saw him dj once at the hard rock in vegas.

DO YOU EVEN REEEEEEAD MY CHRISTMAS LIST

Get down and cover my ears

does anyone actually own that taurus?

Attached: 1379720246544.jpg (700x1281, 113K)

Sure, but first, let’s regress some characters back to bishii and get sidetracked for a book or two. Seriously, you’d have o read it but you’ll never be as mad as I was

Boomerpilled

Ask them to drink my delicious virginal blood so I can become a haspowers vampire.

Pretty much this. That thing going off in an enclosed space? Best I can hope for is get behind him and cover my ears and hope he isn't hungry.

Nice

>you reach for your pistol
Shoot the fucker for trying to stop me from exercising my 2nd

>become /x/food

Kek, 10/10, very underrated comment. Keep up the good work user

Attached: IMG_1842.png (1136x640, 1.33M)

Put in the mag with my “fuck your semi-caporal ass” rounds and join in the fun. Hardened silver hollow-points filled with cemented white ash powder caped with the Lord’s Prayer in wax.

Attached: A7445D63-AAB6-4E07-9300-A9758BF744FA.gif (500x279, 1.91M)

>3million people died!
brits are not people

Fuck off tripfag

Do you think since it's some kind of superweapon that it can handle .454 Casull or would it blow up anyways?

GTFO because Alucard tends to kill everyone and everything around him and I've actually slept with someone unlike 99% of Jow Forums so I would be a ghoul, not a cute British Policegirl.

Attached: saucystarfishgobble.jpg (646x646, 50K)

>open a bag of popcorn
Dis gon be gud.
>vomit up popcorn as I watch in horror when he tries to get some sip

Attached: 1482062823049.jpg (405x405, 66K)

>haha guys I’ve totally had sex haha

Stab him with a wooden stake, no unholy vampires will step foot in my store

Attached: IMG_5038.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>so I would be a ghoul, not a cute British Policegirl
Why don't you want to be a topcute British breedingpolicegirl?

Attached: 1423764431813 (1).jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Ask if I can use my wizardy right to breed with the policegirl before shithappens and ask if it is the naaziis again. It is certainly worth the try.
Hopefully it gives enough time for the priests to storm the place and there are enough of them for meatshielding. Finally put the place on fire and use the holy fire extinguisher.
youtu.be/UIc9V_rTL-I?t=491

Attached: heat.png (680x473, 278K)

Okay you've got step one down but what about steps 2-26? Keep in mind he'll come back to life in about thirty seconds so you gotta be quick

I would pay good money, my life and many other things besides to become a British Vampire lass.

Attached: 1547696653266.jpg (650x884, 213K)

it's not real. If i become a gun smith i would make ficticious weapons real like that or the lancer from gow

So you're telling me the qt big tiddy vampire girl was a pure unsoiled virgin the whole entire time

Uh what. They go back to being pretty gay bois again don't they?

What ever you say Sheamus.

thats unheard of.

It's built for .45 long colt, but it's also a break action so probably not. Apart from the hidden bit that requires Vash himself to activate, the revolver itself is perfectly normal, Vash just has really, really good aim.

Attached: trigun 2.jpg (703x403, 45K)

I BEG YOU!

In an active shooter scenario I wouldn't want to wait for some weeb to finish pulling this monstrosity out of his pants desu

The barrel is next to the hinge which is the strongest point of the action, but the barrel would almost definitely not be able to handle the massive difference in pressure.

Suicide via soul devouring? What a way to go, user.

start singing

PARTY PARTY PARTY
I WANNA HAVE A PARTY
I NEED TO HAVE A PARTY
YOU BETTER HAVE A PARTY

Attached: I'm going traveling.jpg (959x544, 44K)

>yfw you are the only one in the store singing it.

Attached: tumblr_mh0ja2o2Jw1qje8nbo1_250.gif (208x248, 470K)