Be leaf

>be leaf
>want a job where I dont have to do alot of manual labor
>security guard seems cool. The dude who is a security guard at my place of works says its easy money but you need a gun license
>I say okay pay 250 bucks to get a gun license buy like 500 dollar shotty
>become security guard at a bank in a shitty neighborhood
>job fucking sucks literally stand around for 4 hours and do like 6 hours of manual labor hauling around random shit onto armored trucks all day.
Anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1486336710369.jpg (720x663, 44K)

Shop around. Security work can either be very easy or downright brutal depending where you are, how well the company is run and what you are doing. If you aren't happy, move along to another one.

The key is to get the most pay to ratio of easiest work and least risk. This usually means putting up with some difficulty that filters a lot of people who would do it out, such as working odd hours. Know what you can and can't deal with and shop on that basis.
Interview a potential job as much as it interviews you. If guard licensing is a thing there are usually more positions than applicants to fill them so you can always find work. You can leverage extra pay or maybe a favorable position if you have good negotiating skills and aren't desperate.

You get to work with guns, be happy and your armed job sounds entry level. Get some experience then apply to other armed jobs. Make more money and try out different sites till somthing sticks. Also you rock a shotty, good for you.
T. I do armed security in philly.

Question for security flags. Is there any money in this? Most security jobs I've seen pay like $12-$13 an hour. Is it just a matter of working your way up?

Attached: 1548377243435.jpg (652x680, 138K)

have you ever seen a security guard that makes "good money"?
t. guy who thinks security guard is overrated on Jow Forums

unarmed is 9-12. Armed is 13 and up. I started entry level and make 14.50. Top tier jobs pay 25 and up.

Fyi on why I have to be security guard. I have uni degree but I recently graduated so I cant find a real job right now because the economy is absolute shit.

There can be. If you are in a decently sized company or on an account with a wealthy client you can work your way up to supervisor, watch commander or other administrative positions. That's what I did and I make a pretty decent salary, although the workload is absolutely brutal.

As far as being boots on ground, the entry level stuff is all low paying but usually better than minimum wage retail/food service bitch. The key there is not to get abused too much for your money, since there are a lot of places that don't pay much but you are just a human insurance write-off so you don't have to do much other than camp out at a deserted construction site or something.
Mid level can be pretty decent but may involve being armed, hands on, receptionist duties, or maybe you are very visible so they want you to be very presentable (no sitting, must be well groomed, good customer service, etc). Companies will try to get that shit out of you for the lowest rung pay rates too, fuck that. Minimal pay, minimal effort. If they want that they should be paying you a bit more than the cheap jobs. There are some pretty lucrative corporate gigs like this but they can be very picky about the people they allow on site.
Top shelf stuff like VIP protection usually requires a military/police background. It pays well and you see awesome stuff, but breaking into it is very difficult. Most people doing it are retired or off duty cops. It is possible to get into something like it with enough armed hands on work experience though, and there are some lucrative government contracts.

Did you expect to get into shootouts on the daily or something you stupid fuck

dumb frogposter

Unless you have prior military experience, you're not going to make decent money. No one wants to hire some sperg who likes to play with guns to guard something important.

> wants a job without manual labour
> selects a position involving standing around, waking around, and hauling sacks of cash
Which is not to say that there aren’t security jobs where you mostly sit on your ass or drive around. But in general you are going to be doing a fair bit of standing and walking.

> Complains of boredom.
Bruh welcome to security work. #1 chance of you fucking up even this easy mode job is out of sheer fucking boredom.

>pay $750 to get a shitty job
>bored and miserable while you work there
>one day Jamal walks in and shoots you in the back of the head with a hi point while Antwan and Darnell rob the bank you're guarding
Is this really what you want for your life user?

Attached: Attac snek.jpg (383x512, 26K)

I actually do have prior military experience being a combat eng (glorified construction worker) for 3 years. But the job sucked for me and I peace out after my contract ended. I actually finished that firearms course early because the guy told me I probably already knew the basics and told me to just write the exam and leave.

No im complaining I actually had to do things other than standing around and doing nothing.

Well I carry a 12 gauge slug shotty so I assume that dumb nigger isnt stupid enough to walk in there trying to rob the place with a shitty black market hand gun that probably doesnt work.

>nigger
>isn't stupid
pick one

Attached: 1555604965473.jpg (350x454, 40K)

Man I got disciplined in the army for always shooting the head of targets. You dont wanna fuck with me when I literally auto-aim whatever gun im carrying into your heada.

That sounds a lot better than many other jobs you could be doing.

Yeah my boomer dad. 70 year old man protecting Alzheimer's patients. Ride the Boston Brinks truck and live like you want to die.

>cops afraid to arrest them without putting job in jeapordy over muh racism
>cout throws it out because he finna pay for them college books

Disciplined because you should be aiming center of mass, or because headshots are too violent, and may kill the enemy, resulting in their victory?

I should become a security guard, that sounds awesome.