Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1504890661174.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theammosource.com/wolf-45acp-200gr-swc-250-rounds/
townpost.ca/buysell/calgary-area-guns-handgun-ammo-sale
youtu.be/VUOrvUe1O3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nth for prohibfags getting dabbed on

nth for paranoia

Attached: El-Castillo-ChichenItza[1].jpg (1280x855, 168K)

Boomer Captain America NEEDS YOU TO NOT COMPLY

Attached: No..jpg (921x1092, 235K)

Silvercore works for Ontario right?

nth for CFOs slacking off

why would you need pseudo range membership Ontario?

First for poorfags on suicide watch buy a mares leg not an antique pistol

You need a membership in Ontario bud..

you suck at this

Do you? Or is it just more CFO interpretive bullshit?

Nth for me jacking off on the BC CFOs tits

Reminder anybody advocating and celebrating for the arrest of other gun owners are huge faggots and they are the reason why gun ownership is still fucked and divided with the "I have mine" boomer attitude.

Based and formatpilled

You don't need a membership in Ontario to own R's

Selling. Buy my shit yo.

Hsgi suregrip 70
Hsgi cobra belt 60
Eagle ind med pouch 30
SADF front without straps I busted ass mickymoused to a condor shit back. 50

Attached: 20190808_175102.jpg (900x438, 226K)

What about ATTs? Sorry I literally just got my R yesterday and I have no fucking clue. Do I need a range card for them to approve me moving it at all? Will I get a letter?

Ever wear them during sex?

automatically attached to your license (you get a new copy) when you buy your first R

What is the legality behind blank guns in Canada? Do they still fall under the same categories as regular guns? e.g. would a full auto blank gun still be considered prohibited?

Nice airshit bro

Wear em while I larp and ur mom makes me pizza bagels. Does that count?

>tfw my old boss had 200 full Auto Zorakis before CBSA blocked em sitting in his warehouse
>tfw he said he 'got rid of them'

*hem* *hem*
gentlemen of cangen i try not to be a cunt and so pls know that this post is not made by me but by some other retard

-yours truly,

ur fren toe-chan

Attached: 67750294_483936292384963_1985524756299907072_n.png (640x553, 429K)

Wtf u talking about airshit.

hows your fursuit?

Smells like virginity

Any of you boys stack silver/gold? I noticed a couple CGN sponsors accept gold and silver for gun sales

Fuck nigga, I keep trying to sell them.. if me wearing them while I fuck will do that, I'll send you the video. I want these fuckers gone and no matter what price I make em they don't move. Regular price and everyone wants them cheaper. Too low and people think its replica shit.

no no i am the user who no longer will be buli for using .45acp out of my webley bc a fren on here gave me a link to a shop selling new production .455 webley to spec. pls don't remind me of the toe-collector

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

where are my POWERFUL tok gangers at?

Attached: metok.jpg (1535x2048, 175K)

i sold my gold/silver stack when i got my PAL and bought my first black fun
Had about 3k of gold and 5k of silver

the purpose of gold/silver is to retain something of value in the event of economic collapse, correct? then why not just pump that money into guns / ammo, which not only retain value, but have practical use during such a collapse? check mate nigger

>not celebrating the demise of immature retards who make all gun owners look bad

That was my exact logic.
Precious metals are extremely manipulated commodities by huge players.

1000 rounds of 5.56 is much more useful

Did you get sketched about blowing it up or something?

Doodle-bro here, finally got my first gun. Very happy, the guys at the store were super nice and threw in some free ammo and a discounted gunbag, also gave some pointers on where to shoot around here. Anyone know how good these plastic see-through mags are? I have some surplus mags coming in the mail.

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (3866x2898, 2.12M)

No, not too worried about blowing it up but I'll get better groupings (WAAAAAAY BETTER) and its not as expensive as I thought; still not cheap but not too shabby. The thing shoots like 4moa at 9 yards with .45acp lol so using .455 will help that immensely, the .455 apparently is a pretty accurate revolver round and so I'm excited for when I ship myself a few boxes of it! Since im kinda a fag I'll probably post pics comparing .45acp to the new ammo when I order some

>Ngmi

Congrats and welcome to the club doodle-bro!

Attached: DMEvZFNXUAELmVr.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

sauce?

grats nice gun good first choice
now learn to shoot and shoot often
remember to not comply when the libs try something stupid

BUY MAGS AND AMMO

nice doodle user, also, nice doggo!

next pay check on the 15th and ill be

theammosource.com/wolf-45acp-200gr-swc-250-rounds/

Attached: 1562116331831.jpg (640x853, 83K)

You're a retard.
All you have to do is tell them a range you intend to join.

you ARE doing the 100 gat challenge user, right?

Whats a good place to get 5.56 / .223 for cheap?

Look at this cuck
townpost.ca/buysell/calgary-area-guns-handgun-ammo-sale

>rpal required for pistol ammo what a homo

But user I have 15 and that's already more than I care to shoot regularly

Speaking of pmags, anyone know of some places that currently have some in stock? Been looking for some windowed black versionsand I can't find the bastards anywhere

No idea about the plastic mags, they're not very common on the market far as I can tell so I don't think a whole lot of folk have much experience with them.

thats nothing
>want .32 ammo
>boomers and fudds want a prohib status license to sell

ok retards

What store did you buy from and how much did you pay before tax?

>boomer in my rpal course
>says its illegal to re sell ammo
>asks instructor where he can destroy his ammo
how do we fix boomers

dont have to theyre going to die shortly

What .32 are you talking about? cause I remb that when i did my course.

But yea idiots what is the keltec sub2gay or the krissvector

also dont forget the based skorpion

>probably won't get it for still at least a month and a half judging by what people on CGN say

Attached: 1427155080209.png (294x313, 75K)

i was gonna get one from foc but was cucked by the range meme

>oh shit, oh no! what if the Libs win and ban handguns or all semi-autos?! this is so fucking unfair! why can't we have normal capacity mags, why can't we have FALs and shit?! why can't the gubmin just leave us alone?! we are not going anything to hurt anyone, why do we always get the shit end of the stick?!
>HAHAHA you're going to jail asstechfag! serves you right for wanting something good that govt couldn't take away! hope you like ass rape faggot! umm the boots taste so good!
You faggots are literally cangen's cancer

Attached: i3n28coqup531.jpg (828x828, 85K)

summerfag zoomers gotta have something to shitpost about while they're waiting for their license

What!? why is asstek fag going to jail? I have a bunch of shit coming in!

This, these faggots literally showed up out of nowhere in the past 4 days. Were all in it together, or not at all, the liberals feed off our division. As I mentioned in my post above, any gun owners celebrating the arrest of fellow gun owners are worse then fudds and boomers with the " i have mine" attitude. I honestly believe its literal nogun summerfags

>Odd number of magazines means one of my stripper clips is going to constantly be half full when at the range
>Even number of magazines means I won't have any extra mag pouches to neatly store the 6th one and it'll just have to sit around somewhere
Fuck it, four magazines is the perfect number to sooth my 'tism.

Attached: 123421341234123.jpg (305x309, 13K)

intredasting

Not anymore kek

Fucking neck yourself.

its more so the constant
>what are you a faggot pussy? buy from chad tech fuck the arr cees lul
>*gets raided*
>w-we gotta stick together guys

It's bait user, don't reply and they'll get bored eventually.

I paid 1499 pre-tax for it, which is 100 more than most stores I see online but it was worth it to pick it up in store the day after I got my PAL and the exact configuration I wanted. Plus I got the free ammo and discounted bag.

You're a huge faggot. Gun ownership is fucking over in canada because we can never get the fuck along and all group up in real life for protests or peaceful activism, I don't even own a fucking RPAL and I would stick my neck out for those RPAL faggots, because liberals kill us one by one untill there is nobody standing, so quit being a selfish asshole and acaully help them out with constructive criticism shit like possible lawyers, and legal shit instead of shitposting and being a obvious summerfag to sew division in whats left of our gun communities in canada.

nobody is going to jail, it's just the summerfag noguns and petty drama faggots that act like teenage girls and can't stop posting their retarded theories because it gives them a power trip to think someone else will get screwed.
literally nothing will happen, it's just sad to see that a small community the rest of the normies and the govt shit on daily is filled with cancerous little shits that are giddy at the thought of someone from their own group getting in shit

Kek

>I don't even own a fucking RPAL
Stopped reading there

its either summer fags, or faggots that flooded in after 8ch got deleted

the only thing getting raised is your boipucci, beta bitch

How accurate is the wk180c?

So what? I'm not a elitist faggot like you, I actually support gun ownership and fucking gun rights unlike your stupid faggot ass with your "i got mine" mental illness. I'm simply not interested in handguns or ARs, but do I want them banned? fuck no. because then they will ban my semi autos and whatever else. Were all in it together, and the sooner you understand that, MAYBE we might get somewhere with more gun friendly laws in canada instead of division like you faggots have been causing for the past 4 days.

good. you niggers are gonna cream your shorts when you see my completed build

oh god, the infinity-chong trash? that might explain the influx of people who sound like they spent their childhood torturing small animals and can't make eye contact in real life.
I'll take summerfriends any day.

more accurate than you can shoot it
it needs a new trigger though, best thing for decent money is ALG ACT

doodle user, do you take requests / make commissions? i would wan a request

>supports gun ownership
>has done fuck all to bolster our rpal numbers and registered guns in circulation
Kill yourself and stop pretending like hoarding NRs makes a difference

>he thinks i haven't gunpilled people
3 co workers with rpals
2 friends with rpals

fuck off, and quit dividing gun owners.

>autism at work

Just get an Rpal so you have one, even if you don't want any restricteds
Good job on gunpilling people, every single person I've tried to gunpill I've failed

>ALG ACT
Thanks I'll keep that in mind

c-ca-can we pls be frens?

Attached: 1564170411552.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

no

Attached: 20190730_183116.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

no

Attached: 1557129284920.jpg (492x750, 63K)

no

Yeah nigga. Fuck these punks.

uh I'm open to requests, I just kind of draw whenever though and I'm pretty busy with work so I haven't had much time lately to draw.

Attached: 1558372137541.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Lol

>my Cx4chan will never be as based as this

youtu.be/VUOrvUe1O3Q

Post a pic of your front sight?

Please draw a throbbing cock with Jeremy written in the throbbing side veins but blend the veins well so you can tell its suppose to be veins

Pls

even if we could get them as R or NR, would still seem pointless without a suppressor.