How based P80 is ?

how based P80 is ?

Attached: cia_usually_glows.jpg (1192x893, 228K)

The basest my friend

If they made a frame for a glock 48 I would build one right now (please tell me i'm retarded and they already do)

fpbp

Hello gun-brother UwU

Attached: 3A784D07-4CC9-4722-B9F8-9CA40753033F.jpg (2010x1642, 608K)

507c is coming in tomorrow. How do you guys like yours?

Based and redpilled

Shake awake is really nice
Make sure you use ambient light adjustment mode so that the reticle intensity changes based on environment
Make sure you’re using higher sights so you can cowitness, really important if you’re using a flashlight because you’re not going to be able to see the reticle at all with a high lumen light.

Noice. just put on suppressor height night sights too.
Thanks for the patron response.

How do the new models compare to the original models.
I’ve heard the newer ones have metal rails in the back that you install instead of trying to mill some plastic into a slot

That's true.

They only make p80s for hen 3 afaik. The patents on gen3 and down have expired. Hence, why random companies can make 80% lowers for them

I honestly love this gun. It was my first semiauto pistol. I later upgraded to a p89 with the 15rd magazines. Had it for about 14 years now and it still shoots like a charm.

Gen 3 also has the most aftermarket parts, even if I bought an off the shelf Glock I would go Gen 3 because of superior parts comparability.

Are the newer ones better or can you get a tighter fitting more accurate gun if you know what your doing with the old style?

Are there any tricks to building a working gun or is it literally just drill the holes and remove plastic and it works?

Sometimes it takes a little shaping to get everything to fit right, but usually it really is just step by step. It took like an hour to do mine because I got a kit where the rear rails didn't quite fit right and I had to do some fitting.

Oh, and the rails and the slide will need fitting(aka racking the slide 50 gorrillion times)

Is that the Isle magwell?

I’ve heard the magwell requires some extra love
But that’s just rumours

If you take the battery out of the 407c and use the Solar Panels, it WILL use a circle + dot.

I wonder if it's possible to open it up and reverse engineer the 407c to act like a 507c.

Attached: 5.jpg (3120x3491, 3.82M)

>UwU
Fucking faggot. I reported you to the ATF. Nice slide-flush automatic-only backplate. The bayonet will stab the HRT gut and pop the internal vital organs until the soup and cavity goes fucking septic. The hormone treated flesh is softer and easier to cut. It sticks to my microtech and I have to wipe it off and dip it in hair strength tang-friend airplane downing hair-grade peroxide.

Attached: hickuck45.png (644x644, 573K)

The rear pin (the one in the grip holding the trigger housing in) keeps walking out on me. Do I just glue it in or what?

I know I didn't fuck up drilling that hole, did it exactly according to directions.

It walks out on my friend's p80 also

Attached: 42177593_1928870610530922_9021274455275470848_n.png (960x960, 831K)

Slightly bigger pin

How true is the chuck/drill bit on your drill press/hand drill

Tips I would give are:
Use a drill press for holes.
Take the rail blockers off with end nippers, then clean up with dremel/file/sandpaper.
Don't try to mill out the spring channel, nibble it out with side cutters/Stanley knife/dremel. You will need to take out more material than you think you do, sand and rack until you're sure it's clear.
Clean up edges and blow out swarf before you start slapping things together. Put a bit of tape over the slide stop spring hole, shit always gets in there.

But yeah, it's really fucking simple and hard to fuck up if you take your time.

Add a healthy glob of polishing compound and you can get it down to 20 gorillion or so.