Improv gun lubes

Will this work as gun lube?
My ex girlfriend bought this for us shortly before we broke up. It was really expensive, but we didn't need to really use it cause I'm not Jewish.
So essentially:
-will this work as gun lube?
-what are the cons of using this?

Also just post any improv lube and/or gun cleaning products you guys use.

Attached: IMG_20190808_213935953_LL.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

it's water-based, right?

it'll just evaporate

OP Com’on man.

Attached: 4009482D-CCE2-4C37-B1A4-5468CC1079C3.gif (200x200, 704K)

I have no words

Attached: 5300B59F-9503-49F0-93E8-2D497359F690.gif (220x219, 181K)

Attached: 4469B711-65DF-4465-923B-087B8E043526.gif (311x263, 2.25M)

Stop samefagging. Nobody gave a single reason why this isn't a good idea.
Will it damage the gun in some way?
An old guy at my range told me he has used Olive oil with his sks before and didn't have any issues.

Attached: 1564923777985.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

How long do you think it'll last before evaporating?
Maybe like 500 rounds of 22? Or say 100 rounds of 5 56?
I like the idea that it'll leave a nice smell. Some of my guns smell kinda funny when shooting and I'm not sure why.

Attached: 1564611576156m.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>Nobody gave a single reason why this isn't a good idea.

I did, though:

>it's water-based, right?
>it'll just evaporate

>Will it damage the gun in some way?

no, it just won't work because it'll simply evaporate about five minutes after you put it in your gun. and I don't mean when you shoot it either, I mean it'll just disappear from sitting there. it's water, mate.

>An old guy at my range told me he has used Olive oil with his sks before and didn't have any issues.

well that's because it's oil-based. oil doesn't evaporate into the air like water does.

If you're too retarded to figure out why a light duty, water based lubricant isn't the best thing to use in a machine that gets really hot, collects a lot of carbon, and is designed to channel a small explosion then you're beyond hope.

Nigga, proper gun oil cost like $5-$10 at most, why the fuck would you use a fucking messaging oil designed for very delicate use on human skin to oil up a mechanical system?

>no, it just won't work because it'll simply evaporate about five minutes after you put it in your gun. and I don't mean when you shoot it either, I mean it'll just disappear from sitting there. it's water, mate.
Ahh, now I understand.
What would you recommend for household lubricants that I can use with my guns?

Attached: 1562968366582.jpg (590x500, 55K)

>water based lubricant
>PEG 50-500
>odorants and viscosity modifiers
Yeah, I’m sure that won’t immediately evaporate, then leave a bunch of sticky shit all up inside the gun. And also risk corrosion.
Hydrocarbon lubricants have lower vapor pressures, displace water, and don’t leave residue.

Well I'm going to the range tomorrow and I don't have any proper hoppes #9 on hand so I'm trying to figure out something that I can use.

Fuck off you stole that picture from reddit...its a freedom week haul. I recognize the pic from the cali guns subreddit.

Attached: 1543270603524.jpg (1280x1920, 229K)

3-in-1 oil, motor oil, gun lube.

>How long do you think it'll last before evaporating?

see

>it just won't work because it'll simply evaporate about five minutes after you put it in your gun. and I don't mean when you shoot it either, I mean it'll just disappear from sitting there. it's water, mate.

now, let's say you poured it into your gun's inner bits right before you shoot, so there's not enough time for it to naturally evaporate, and instead all the evaporation is based on the gun's heat and action. it depends on how quickly your gun heats up, but if I had to guess I'd say that it wouldn't last more than 20 rounds, and even that number seems high to me. guns get fucking hot and KY jelly is barely good enough to last for around 5 minutes when utilized for a medium-speed handjob.

>What would you recommend for household lubricants that I can use with my guns?

motor oil, like the kind you put in your car or small gas engines (think chainsaw). you can use stuff like vegetable oil but it just won't work as well because it's not formulated to withstand heat and maintain viscosity like motor oil is.

you can also just, you know, use any gun lube. it's not like gun lube is expensive, and you don't need that much of it. a small bottle of gun lube will last you for years of normal shooting.

Chill you faggot. I downloaded that pic from k earlier this week nigger.
Now fuck off

Attached: 1564932632205.jpg (937x1024, 140K)

>then leave a bunch of sticky shit all up inside the gun
This thought scares me. I guess I won't use this.
I may have some 3n1 around from some knives. I'll check.
How he motor oil any different than regular gun oils? Is way cheaper, thinking about buying some to use for this.

No, about four. Incel.

Just use some WD-40.
It's pretty fucking garbage as a gun lube, but if it's just for one day it'll be fine until you can take 10 fucking minutes out of your schedule to stop by your local hardware store and grab some ballistol or hoppes or whatever.

>How he motor oil any different than regular gun oils
In performance? it's not. Gun oils are 99% marketing and fuddlore, 1% actual function. I mean christ, frog lube was just straight scented cocunut oil and people raved about how incredible it was and better than literally everything that came before. None of it matters. Find something slippery that doesn't evaporate and doesn't cause corrosion. That's what matters.

The only thing that is nice is multipurpose, aerosolized lubes like CLP are pretty simple solutions to everything. Can spray shit down even in hard to reach places, clean and lube with the same product.

>The only thing that is nice is multipurpose, aerosolized lubes like CLP are pretty simple solutions to everything. Can spray shit down even in hard to reach places, clean and lube with the same product.

based CLP user. CLP is the shit. you forgot its most attractive feature, though: it makes your gun smell like fresh citrus. mmmm, citrus.

Use lard if you are Hindu or use tallow if you are muslim

Use baby/mineral oil. Or engine grease.

No, it's probably trash as lube anyways
Use canola oil or sunflower seed oil if you want improvised lube because those were used as actual lube historically.
Also fuck off with this shit and learn to not be new

>those were used as actual lube historically

were they really? what time period are we talking about here?

>>Will it damage the gun in some way?
>no, it just won't work because it'll simply evaporate
The process of water evaporation on metal accelerates rust formation

mobil 1 master race reporting in

any motor oil would honestly work just fine.

Whip out your tiny dick and cum in the receiver.

>The process of water evaporation on metal accelerates rust formation

ah that's true, I hadn't really thought about that. I'm dumb.

Here you go:
1) It's water based. Means that it wont be the longliving cover for your gun but a very short termed (talkin mins to hours) thing
2) It's water based. Would you like to have a little rust on the internals of your gun?
3) Its antifrictional properties are made for human body parts, not metal on metal.
4) "Bali Moon light" probably contains some indigrients you dont want to bring close to bluing or any other gun coatings
5) "Bali Moon light" probably makes your gun smell like you pulled it out of a gay man's ass
6) It says its warming. Usually thats done through a small amount of capsaicin. And I'm not so sure if that would do damage to your gun coating too.

Thats six reasons, do you need more? Throw the crap away and get yourself some motor oil to lube your funs.

Just get some normal gun oil user, this is going to have water in it and could cause rust formation. You could literally get a quart of motor oil for $2 and it would be better than this.

What do Jews have to do with massage oil? I have heard if you apply lube to your hair it'll make it shiny but you're a dude so who knows.

semen

Attached: 1563069130516.jpg (750x563, 234K)

Penis lube for your gun. Gun lube for your penis. Use both on your next girlfriend for a swirl of fun

Use coconut oil, if I recall the Filipinos use it as gun lube. Also works as a personal lubricant

I like my CLP but should I wear gloves?

Yes you should

You ever beat your dick with water-based lube? There's a reason you got to spit on it after a few minutes

Water based lube > oil based lube except for extended sessions of anal.

Fugg no good lube I can bare hand?

Extended anal depends more on the anus than the lube
>t. 4 hours in a Russian (looked asian) ass with northing added

Hoppes #9 isn’t lube, you autist. It’s a solvent.