Sad Boi Hours

Which is better for suicide, 12 gauge buckshot or slugs?

Attached: 10225247.jpg (1500x1236, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rBMWL2uBcc
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-woman-who-shot-herself-with-hunting-rifle-becomes-youngest-person-to-get-face
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringe
As
Fuck

12' rope.

Exit bag. Want to at least blogpost before death?
>12 gauge anything from point blank will cave in your skull

Yeah but I'm trying to make sure I can't make any mistakes here. I've fucked up everything else in my life, I want to at least make sure that this goes right.

Came here to say this.
Now I'm leaving.
Bye.

Attached: loosewing.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

I don't think you should, but I can understand the call of the void. I have been struggling myself lately but it's too early for the easy way out.

Don't post sad boi hours. Talk to some IRL

How about not contributing to gun statistics and jumping off a cliff.

Attached: pBYgPBmo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

that is incredibly interesting. thanks for posting that

Why do all you faggots turn to Jow Forums? Keep your fucking niggers and mental health issues away from me.

Attached: weapons.png (454x41, 5K)

I'm too much of a pussy to go through with it. I know my mom would off herself too and I don't know who would take care of my Rottweiler. I mostly just want to know what ammo to use if things ever get bad enough.

'contributing to gun statistics' is the faggiest shit i've ever heard anyone say.

fucking stop.

Call your local juhaddi suicide hotline
Theyre hiring pilots and actors

buckshot. make sure it passes through the center of your skull. basically any shotgun to the head has a 0% failure rate.

I see. I was going to suggest you get a dog, I'm glad you have one. My dog has saved my life a few times. No one will care for it like you will and the dog will literally never be happy again and never understand what happened. I'm glad you're thinking about your mom too. I don't think this is the best way out.
>buck or slug, either one would completely destroy your head.

You are a pussy just hold your breath.

>Rottweiler
Shoot it first before it eats your mom like a steak.

Dont.do it fagget

Anime website, nigger.

Both work, buckshot spreads out a bit and does more damage if there's a bit of distance between the barrel and the head, but if you're just putting it under your chin or in your mouth there's not much difference, what's important is aiming for the brain stem instead of being one of those dudes who blow off their face and frontal lobe but survive.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Hi friend dont suicide things will get better. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Attached: 48238136_350141502202868_674784274674614272_n.jpg (750x739, 74K)

Just get a helium tank and a plastic bag. Don't make yourself a gun suicide statistic.

pathetic

Attached: 1553012359054.jpg (1024x768, 445K)

please read this user, let me tell you how the death of my uncle affected my entire family
d
Let me tell you the story of my uncles death.

Back when I was younger my uncle was practically my father figure, i was raised by a single mom who didnt find a husband until i was like 7. In that time period my uncle practically helped raise me, he would take me all over & show me all around chicago city. I have a vivid memory of him taking me fishing in some random lake inland. he also introduced me to video games. He was the most wholesome man I ever had the pleasure of knowing. However little innocent me had no idea he was a a serious alcoholic. Slowly over the years I didn't see him as often until one day when my grandma was picking me up from school. I was in 5th grade at the time & I remember my grandma suddenly receiving a call in the car. The next thing I know she gave the most agony & tragedy induced scream I have ever heard. I could hear her soul practically leaving her. I'm 22 now & that scream is still as fresh as daylight to me in my mind, I will never forget the sadness in her voice. It turns out he died in a halfway house from alcohol & cocaine overdose & they found his 5 day old body on his bed. My grandma was never the same from that day & she is the most wonderful woman I've ever known. I practically shut off emotionally for the next 2-3 years since I just didn't know how to process it at the time. I'm 22 now & every time I drink i break down crying when I think of him . My grandma has been depressed ever since that day & she has never recovered from that grief & I dont think she ever will.

Do you really want to put your mother & dog through that pain? I'm starting to tear up just writing this up.

please dont do this user, im crying now.

the pain will absolutely ruin your family .

so if your gonna fucking do it , make up some lie like joining the army or becoming some asetic in the himalayans. Make sure they never find your body. Godspeed

Attached: BLACK_FILE_33.jpg (751x1200, 112K)

Both would work.

The key is how you approach it. While sticking a gun under your chin or in your mouth is considered the romantic or poetic way of doing things, it's also inefficient. Not all damage to the brain can be lethal, especially if the victim receives immediate medical attention.

A lot of what I'm about to say deals more with smaller calibre pistols or hunting rifles, which are more common among gun-based suicides. The general point is that people can survive a surprising amount of brain trauma.
Anyways, pointing the gun straight backwards makes it pretty likely that the shot will tear out the back of your throat, maybe damaging your brain stem or spine. You'll probably paralyse yourself and choke on your own blood, but the shock would knock you out.
Pointing the gun straight upwards aims for your eyes and your prefrontal cortex. Same goes for aiming for your temples. This is worth mentioning because many people have had this section of the brain chemically or traumatically disconnected, and gone on to live extremely medicated lives under constant medical care.
Aiming anywhere along the centre of your forehead has a fair chance of sending the shot down the longitudinal crevasse, missing the bulk of the brain matter and increasing your chances of survival.
As far as the more damaging effects of a shotgun blast, it helps to remember that there are people out there living while missing large portions of their skull, or having suffered horrific brain damage or trauma.

The thing to remember about attempting suicide is that you're not guaranteed to succeed. Many well-planned suicides fail, but luckily this often leads to the victim getting directed to the help they need. It's hard enough to recover, and you probably don't need a hole in your head making things worse.

This is too much bullshit to read. Make sure the bullet goes into your forehead and out the back, or in one side and out the other side. Don't just blow your face off. I guarantee life is better now than as a vegetable who is awake but retarded.

user, don't fucking do it. There are so many better opportunities later in life. I also bet you aren't even middle aged yet. I myself have suffered through depression and suicidal ideation through many years of my life.

Things will inevitably get better, and I can prove this through how you can type out a coherent post. There were people so depressed and fucked up at my residential (institution) that all they could say was "Ardvarks" etc. You need to take charge of your situation and stop being a downer. I know it's incredibly easy for me to just say that and I used to feel that way too.

Also I know that the Suicide hotline won't do shit, but instead, take a look at your local therapists, support groups, or group therapies. Depending on the thing, it can be free.
And, if you're anxious about that, what the hell do you have left to lose. Don't be anxious of taking charge or doing anything right now, you have nothing left to lose (it seems)

One thing that might help because you're on Jow Forums is using military strategy in your life (broadly). Keep taking the initiative in life, stop focusing on failures because it doesn't help, remember to keep finding new solutions, ie flanking the problem constantly.

user, if you want I can even give you my discord, Tox, telegram, etc., And I'll fucking listen to you for as long as you want. (I hope some other retard doesn't ask)

Please user, if you're still hell bent on doing it, tell us why.

Why not spice things up and try something new? Like slugs?

Please don’t. As cliche as it sounds, way that this could hurt those around you is untenable. More importantly, killing yourself deprived you of any chance of experiencing true happiness or fulfillment from today onwards.

Please user, don't fucking do it. I literally spent a few minutes getting to a non cellular IP just so I could post the previous post and this.

There are so many various different methods of fixing up your life I can't list them all. Remember, various countries have varying rates of suicide, and that is proof that suicides are mostly going to be irrational, or preventable.

Your life is your issue, and your enjoyment. You may not be responsible for any of the problems you have to deal with, however no matter what, they are still your issues to deal with. That is why pity of your life situation will generally get you nowhere. You need to take the initiative and start making an effort to improve, not making posts on how to concretely kill yourself.

And yes, I'll say it again, I know me giving you a fucking retarded talk is almost the same as all the other faggots who have tried to do anything to help you, and I understand what I am saying is infinitely easier to say on the internet than in real life.

I'm sorry you feel like that.

And, there is nothing that you can't do at this time to improve your life. If you want to kill yourself this badly, you have nothing to lose. Do something.

I care about people. I would hate to see you become another statistic. You (most likely) deserve to live far more than the thots and shallow women and men who live today. They're fucking sheep, you're not.

I mean... If you want to die why not give yourself a DNR and do some sick motorcycle tricks or something else irresponsible but fun.

Killing yourself is honestly fine, but if you really wanted to you'd make an attempt after doing research, not asking advice.
Tl;dr google it

Don't be sad, get mad

Also in response to this, you have a very exaggerated way of thinking. Sure you may have fucked "this" or "this other thing" up, but that in no way entails that you fucked up "everything". I understand that is an exaggeration that doesn't mean anything, but in the perspective of your mind, its pretty damn harsh on you. State the facts, without any labels like everything, nothing, etc.

Remember, if you treated someone else the way you treat yourself, you would be a fucking arse. Treat yourself nicer.

It's also good to see that you have some care for your family. Spend some time with them, ask them about opportunities for you (jobs, hobbies etc)

Please user, there are so many more things you can do. So many ways you can take charge.

Try to start with a therapist, psychologytoday has resources on almost every single therapist in the nation. An outside view can really help you become more rational in your life reflection and decisions.

>buy a dishdasha
>buy old ass ak
>Strap some roadflares to your chest
>Load AK with blanks
>run screaming into a crowded event
>let off a few mags
>Make a run for it
>If the cops catch up just let them put a few dozen holes in you.
>get the 40 whatever virgins

Both have a 99.8% effective rate according to studies with minimal pain. (According to studys) You’ll destroy your head but I don’t think that should matter if you wanna be an hero.

10/10 boss man way to end it all.

Attached: CD7E0AE9-997E-47E8-9A84-2C57859CB0E4.gif (480x270, 2.31M)

No, the problem is the wrong people are killing themselves. Brainlets don't kill themselves, smart intellectual people kill themselves.

Go jump in the gorilla enclosure at the nearest zoo and punch a silverback in the face. Don't just be a statistic, be remembered.
Bet you as he's mauling your ass you'll start fighting though, because in reality nobody wants to die. You should probably seek some help instead.

atleast take down some (((evil))) with you if you're gonna do it.
We'd prefer you just stay with us though.

Slugs.

This.

Thanks guys. I've got a lot to think about.

Please stop spreading this. Not everyone's problems are temporary. To those people, that line is a call to suicide.

Good, we don't need anymore fallen Jow Forumsommandos.

Attached: Jacky Patch.jpg (842x972, 845K)

But OP if you kill yourself you'll never get to experience civil war 2. Don't sad, OP. Use this for yeet energy during the booger lube.

Fuck you for giving into his attention whoring. nu-"Jow Forumsommandos" are a disgrace to the 2A and original idea of the USA. If dubs he kills himself.

Attached: OP's Breakfast.jpg (2368x2677, 663K)

Do something cool like robbing a bank. Or not. I shouldn't be listened to
>just hang in there I guess

Things have changed, maybe ive gotten older. Maybe I want another comrade during boogaloo. Maybe it's the statistics. Didn't feel like posting do a backflip today. Still gave advice on good suicide ammo. I'm gonna sleep fine tonight.

Attached: likey.png (495x752, 393K)

>Didn't feel like posting do a backflip today
Strangely enough most of the people that survive the good ol' high dive, immediately regret it as soon as gravity takes over.

Hey user

I know I'm just some random fag on the internet but please listen

Depression won't go away out of nowhere, it might never even fully go away.

But there's so much you can do to make your life and your mind better.

Embrace Stoicism, accept yourself for your own flaws, yet try to be the best person you can.

Take baby steps and you will be amazed where you end up.

Seek any help that's possible.

"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."

youtube.com/watch?v=8rBMWL2uBcc

Attached: 1529553495943.jpg (500x490, 93K)

Realize that taking your life back is an easier and better option than suicide. I know it gets hard sometimes, user, but beleive me life gets better and it gets better a hell of a lot faster when you grab it by the balls. You really rather kill yourself than be more assertive and take control of your shit?

This is the gayest fucking thread I've seen in a long while.

I’ve always argued that if you want to make it to the afterlife at least take your head with you. Cut a vein or drink some poison. Never understood how a person would want to commit suicide.

No but really, crash your car into a giant wood chipper.

>I’ve always argued that if you want to make it to the afterlife at least take your head with you.
Oddly, that usually the thing causing the issues in the first place.
>Never understood how a person would want to commit suicide.
"Improper" neurological function. Best non answer I can throw out there.

Don't be a faggot and go out with a bang
>Call feds on your house saying that you murdered someone or something illegal like that
>Shoot as many as you can until they get you
If you follow through with an heroing that is.

There is also a chance for you fuck up when trying to kill yourself with a gun.
Don't take any chances, make a buckshot suicide helmet.

Attached: KJ77cUF6KMl7dMd0X5doD5rrk3VDZsmlWSzN1trQ2AA.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Yeah? Well based on your question alone its already clear you're going to fuck this up too and end up just like Katie Stubblefield.

straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-woman-who-shot-herself-with-hunting-rifle-becomes-youngest-person-to-get-face

For the wages of sin is death, it the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

You can know God and be born again and have what you need and way more than you ever even imagined was possible. We’ve all sinned and broken those 10 commandments, and if you kill yourself you will immediately be in hell waiting for judgement day, and it’ll be the lake of fire for anyone who hasn’t received Christ as their Lord and Savior. God wants a relationship with us and crushed what was separating us from Him, our sin. God is holy but also perfectly loving and is waiting for you to repent and ask Him into your life. I lived as an atheist and was suicidal for a long time, I never thought this spiritual life and fulfillment and joy could exist, but it does. If you kill yourself, an incomprehensible horror awaits you for eternity, if you repent and accept Christ, an incomprehensible good awaits you eternally starting right now. Praying for you buddy.