How do you buy a supressor when you're under 21?

How do you buy a supressor when you're under 21?
pls respond

Attached: 65456465465.jpg (600x564, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-Stainless-Steel-Cups-Solvent-Fuel-Filter-For-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-USA/173988686505?hash=item288288aaa9:g:o-YAAOSwKEtdLF5w
youtube.com/watch?v=x1BsR5Ih86c&lc=UgzwcZDlsddkwNv0cr54AaABAg
ebay.com/itm/Spiral-1-2-28-Alloy-Fuel-Filter-Single-Core-For-NaPa-4003-WIX-24003-Car-Solvent/392331767932?hash=item5b58cbb07c:g:PPAAAOSwcBJdQXXA
sdtacticalarms.com/Barrel-Shroud_p_173.html
sdtacticalarms.com/-Titanium-Mounts_p_118.html
badgerridgeind.com/store/p28/FormedDcellStainless.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't

Don't know and I sure as hell wouldn't tell obvious glowniggers if I did.

you glowniggers won't get a peep out of me
because you don't

You buy a thread adaptor for your gun. One side of the threads is to match the threads on you gun. The other side is to match the threads of an average oil filter. Pay in cash for both items. The ATF will know if you buy both of these things together on a credit card.

Look into filing a Form 1 to manufacture. Otherwise you may be able to Form 4 from a private individual however the used market on suppressors is practically non existent.

Didn’t get my first Form 4 (FFL) til 23, so I understand the pain of waiting.

You suck daddy's dick

go buy a new fuel filter for your car

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-Stainless-Steel-Cups-Solvent-Fuel-Filter-For-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-USA/173988686505?hash=item288288aaa9:g:o-YAAOSwKEtdLF5w

move to a country with reasonable gun laws like Finland

>reasonable gun laws
>Europe

wew lad, Switzerland just got cucked, that was the last free nation left on earth for firearms.

>he doesn't know about Form 1
>he doesn't know about private Form 4 transfer

>works for the ATF

t. someone who knows absolutely nothing about european gun laws outside shitposting

I know Suppressors are unregulated in Nordic countries, but I also know you have to go through all kinds of gay licensing and permission asking. getting having to get a stamp and wait 9 moths and being able to buy whatever you want is way better.

You can buy fuel filters on Amazon, shortly after you will be paid a visit by the ATF and spend a good portion of the rest of your life in federal prison.

>Sweden
>owning a gun

Attached: 1562094127424.jpg (500x500, 67K)

You can own up to 20 guns in sweden, no idea if that means and over under, or an AR and and AK

youtube.com/watch?v=x1BsR5Ih86c&lc=UgzwcZDlsddkwNv0cr54AaABAg

So you think its more reasonable to licence your suppressors but not guns, than to licence your guns but not suppressors?

Attached: DAPP.png (593x403, 181K)

solvent trap and drill press

yes, because what good does just a supperssor do? Don't get me wrong the NFA is completly unconstatutional, but if I had to choose, i'd rather have American gun laws. The one big problem with American gun laws I will say is that they are a hot political issue, so you just never know when your going to just lose everything because glow in the dark shoots up a wal-mart, like what is going on now. not having to worry about panic buying would be pretty great.

5secondfirearm.com

ebay.com/itm/Spiral-1-2-28-Alloy-Fuel-Filter-Single-Core-For-NaPa-4003-WIX-24003-Car-Solvent/392331767932?hash=item5b58cbb07c:g:PPAAAOSwcBJdQXXA

Go play fornite

sdtacticalarms.com/Barrel-Shroud_p_173.html
sdtacticalarms.com/-Titanium-Mounts_p_118.html
badgerridgeind.com/store/p28/FormedDcellStainless.html

kill your self zoomer or glow nigger

ask your dad to put one on a trust, then have him add you when you're old enough
you can still use it before that point just not take full possession

>The ATF will know if you buy both of these things together on a credit card.

Attached: 1526004663820.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

Pest control without bothering the neighbors.

They will when it gets to court. These people can know if you googled how to wipe a hard drive. They can find from your ISP that you visited Jow Forums and force Hiro to tell them what posts were made by your IP. They can probably do this by themselves, too. Do you really think they can't get your credit card statements? It's your risk to take.

Attached: Dfe_G4qW4AEr1qM.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

If it got to court then you already did something else stupid so who gives a fuck about the stupid thing you did leading up to the stupid thing you did that got you locked up? You're a fucking moron lol.

>These people can know if you googled how to wipe a hard drive
Yeah, that happened on fedgov property. Hiro won't give them any information just because they ask either. If it's come to the point where they are coming after you with warrants, then you clearly did something other than just buying shit.

Not falling for that one again

Form 1 now fuck off.

FUCK OFF MOSSAD AND CIA. NO MORE FALSE FLAGS!!!!