Oi

Hey Jow Forums do I enlist in the IDF?

Attached: 1564842391573m.jpg (1021x1024, 124K)

Yeah.

Yeah.

ah ha! you have been caught jew, keep your claws where we can see them and do not attempt to change your form

Unironically how does an American even do that?

I'd assume you'd have to prove some sort of Jewish ancestry and subsequently apply for citizenship beforehand, but I could be completely wrong.

I love Israel. We have a Biblical duty to protecc our IDF waifus. And buy IWI. I wish I could enlist and get a free battle-proven MTAR with the circle handguard and full-fun. Or even if they'd just let me touch a Carmel. I'd cum instantly. God, Israelis know how to make a good gun.

Is that even a question?

Israeli army tavors don’t have a fun switch, it’s against Israeli doctrine.
only special forces and machine gunners get to use full auto.

From what I remember you need to be either 1/4 jewish or a have converted with certification from your rabbi.
Citizenship isn't necessary but quite likely piss easy to get during or after service and I think even beforehand.

Learn Hebrew

how fit are you?
can you run 2km in under 10m? 8m?
can you crank out 10 dips? 20?
what about pullups?
are you familiar with hot climates? (30C+? 40C+?)
also get used to metric system
your answers will help me tell you if you should even try (unless, you want some meme unit scratching your balls all day)
t. been a commander in idf

you are eligible for citizenship only if one of your parents is Jewish, but
> Since 1970, the right to immigrate under this law has been extended to include the child and the grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of the grandchild of a Jew. The purpose of this amendment is to ensure the unity of families, where intermarriage had occurred; it does not apply to persons who had been Jews and had voluntarily changed their religion.

join the US army same diference

Not op but
Yes. Yes.
Yes. Yes.
Yes,
Yes, born and raised in South Africa
Yes to metric system
But I'm not jewish, so it's all irrelevant anyway. To be honest, IDF looks quite interesting and serving with conscripts as opposed to volunteers appeals, kind of like big boys scout camps with guns. That's what I hear from people who were SADF conscripts anyway.

the "feel" depends on the unit, which is why i ask these questions
it could vary from being with a bunch of cunts doing fuck all to being in literal kidnapping ops dressed like arab chicks with your buddies (unironically)
the first is pretty depressing, the second is fun and interesting but also requires passing a short (about a week) trial to check fitness and grit. sort of like the seal BUDs but much shorter and much easier (its meant for 18 year olds who never had uniform on them). after that you do basic usually with some infantry unit, usually paratroopers, and after that you get the BUDs style training. if you get injured/don't fit the bill you get transferred into a lower tier unit.
so to recap if you are mentally tough and in good shape and are mentally tough you have a good chance of getting into an interesting unit.
thats the gist

Attached: judaism.png (698x845, 742K)

But i'm not jewish, so it's all kinda moot anyway. No countries that have conscription seem to allow foreign recruits. Or at least, no countries whose military you'd want to join anyway.

yeah just to give you the gist. its not quite like scouts with guns (it used to be, though) but its less rigid than what you'd find in a modern army, the higher up you go.

You call the Israeli embassy and they tell what papers to send. Some extra bureaucracy if you're not Jewish. Then you go to Israel, get Hebrew classes and stuff like for about 4-6 months while HR tests you and assigns you somewhere. That's the gist of it. Emigration Ministry and HR help with subsidized residence and stuff like that. The military is conscriptionary, not "professional", so you don't get a paycheck, and thus should only be done out of conviction/principle/ideology.

step one be jewish.

you need to be able to read hebrew and understand what the ugly retard at the head of the formation is telling you. so learn their language. seems like a good life in a beautiful country except the nation is full of terrible people.

actually you do get paid, but not much
strictly speaking this is not a requirement. we have bedouins and druze, a few muslims... what you need is citizenship, which you can get even in cases where you are not jewish but have a jewish parent / grandparent.

also terrible people depends on where you are, really. mostly a social economic thing

You know, loads of saffas are desperate to escape South Africa. If Israel took them in they could form a whole new brigade. Just saying.
Also, saffas are generally excellent soldiers.

you can volunteer as a non Jew, but afaik only to logistical roles, which is shit.

well i meant that's it's an unabashed ethnostate. and i'm not jewish. so me moving there and living there would be pretty stupid. it'd be like a jew moving to nazi germany.

it's complicated, you not being a jew might or might not be a problem. generally speaking there are 3 times where you not being a jew matters. getting citizenship, getting married, knowing the memes.
the first is the big one, not much you can do about that afaik. the third is just a matter of trying to fit in, it comes on its own. the second, thats the tricky part. if you want a traditional/religious jew wife, you gotta convert, orthodox conversion. its a hard and lengthy process where you are obligated to be an actual orthodox jew, which is way way way more than what most israelis do.
but besides marrying a trad/religious woman, once you get your citizenship here, you're like anybody else, unlike nazi germany you having certain genetics is a non-issue. not doing army service though, that could be an issue.
the general idea is nationalism but not religious judaism. if you're on our team, you're one of us. if you're not, you are despised. even if you're a bona fide jew.

If only there was some sort of search function on the internet to answer these types of questions

So I'd be a jew? I figured I'd stay a goy and would be fucked out of good jobs or promotion, but if I converted that would be different. Good post, thanks. Not op btw

1. Not enough of them want to escape, just like most Euro Jews thought that it's just yet another passing storm by the goys that they'll wait out as usual, until it was too late and they couldn't escape Europe any longer.
2. Even fewer wish to escape potential of death in SA just to run, what is psychologically even if not logically/statistically, the same risk of death in the Israeli military.
3. Israel has tons of minorities, but it's still, to an extant, an ethno-state by design, so taking in all the whites from SA isn't too appealing of a proposition. Same from their side, as most probably will not be interested in immigrating to a country that they share little commonality with.
4. There're SA in the IDF. Personally met 2 in the past 4 years, one's Jewish (came cause muh heritage defend fatherland) and the second
is a goy Brit that that came from SA as a tourist and fell in love with the place.
5. IDF doesn't really need the extra personal. 40% or more of conscripts are getting exempted because excess of manpower allows them to be picky. The entire foreigner "lone soldier" thing is a combination of PR, ideology and "inclusively militaristic" culture in Israel (same reason HR went extra loops to find a way to recruit literal autiststs and then give them something actually meaningful to do- eventually letting them calibrate optics and analyze aerial photos because they're surprisingly good at it).

Join the US military. It is functionally the same as the IDF

Without an /meg/ thread, I suppose I'll ask here. How much time does an enlisted tank crewman actually spend on and around their vehicle, training, maintenance, transport, etc? how much time do tank guys doing tank things actually get versus paperwork, classroom training, and bullshit make-work that has nothing to do with tanks?