Some guy found a Soviet navy message in a bottle in Alaska. Wonder how far that travelled

Some guy found a Soviet navy message in a bottle in Alaska. Wonder how far that travelled
twitter.com/i/events/1159580409224519681

Attached: C419015C-8F6E-45DF-B89B-0B618859355D.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Translation: Best greetings from the Russian fleet of the Far Eastern Shipping Company.Fleet V.R.H.F. from vessel Sulak.I welcome you, who found this bottle, please inform us at the Vladivostok-43 vessel Sulak,to the entire crew.
We wish you good health,long life and happy sailing!
20/06/1969

Shit that was fast

alaska is right by russia it probably traveled like 1 mile dude

Sadly the ship was scrapped

Based slav

The ship itself was home ported in Vladivostok, so it definitely wasn't too far away. I wonder how long it's spent in the area they found it.

Wonder why he didn’t put his name on it

Not OP but that is sad indeed. I wonder if there's a way for OP to figure out who the crew was and perhaps contact them.

i love message in the bottle stories.
next time I'm on a ship, I'll send one too.

Maybe he was worried about getting in trouble for some reason. Attributing it to the crew as a whole would give him some plausible deniability. Or more likely, it was just something the crew did together.

I just copied the response below

Well it was during the cold war after all

Navy’s have shipping company’s?

>that egregious use of apostrophes

I’m not at my computer because I’m not in town. Autocorrect is a bitch sometimes

I wouldn't call 50 years fast

absolutely based

translation:
HELP HELP WE'RE ALL DROWNING BECAUSE OUR GARBAGE, SHITTY SHIP SANK

Typical American response to a harmless goodwill letter. Color it a different hue to fit their agenda.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

FEELING FINE

>1969
God damn that things been out there a while, neat shit

This. We need to combine our autistic powers so the OP gets to contact those sailors, if any of them are alive anymore, that is. Think how happy the (ex) crew of that boat would be.

Oh, so it was not op. Well, that's what I get for being a tard.

Bump

Hope some of the original crew is still alive to hear about this

Nice

Attached: DDDB0695-59C8-490A-A0A8-9C1D343D5371.jpg (1080x1348, 219K)

GOT MYSELF A GUN

Bump