Retard bro

My bother want to buy a yeet canon 9mm...Told him to get a Sig, Glock, or Walther. Advice for for to say before I beat him with jumper cables...

Attached: YEET-Cannon-b.jpg (815x544, 84K)

>not wanting to support the most American gun company in existence.
you might be a gay

Shoot him

You don't want your brother to get a cheap but reliable gun in an effective cartridge that also has a lifetime warranty? And if he mostly wants it for the memes, again, it's cheap and it may get him into guns more once he has his hands on it and gets to shooting it.

This. I own a bunch of guns that are sub optimal for the role that they were made for, but I don't use them for those roles. I own them because I wanted them, and they're fun to shoot.

for anyone who actually gives a fuck about the capabilities of their guns and using them for anything, the hi-point sucks. the fact that it's the cheapest 9mm handgun is only relevant if you're the type of person who only has a gun just in case, but why not spend marginally more money if you're someone who actually cares about shit like ergonomics? knock yourself out if you want to buy one "for the memes" but buying a hi-point instead of something good when you don't have any other handguns is dumb

Commence beating, user. He won’t learn any other way

>Noone is allowed to enjoy things differently than how I do!
Neck yourself. Any gun is better than none, let the guys brother do what he wants.

>Doesn't have spare $200 to throw away just for meme
Neck yourself nigger

Why not just wait for the real one, which is double stack, has a better slide, and a threaded barrel?

Imagine not wanting a hipoint

Attached: CFA9EC69-35A0-4905-9AD2-ACF796043BED.jpg (550x400, 39K)

Why do you hate fun, OP?

Fuck you nigger I plan on buying at least one to turn into a ghetto operator blaster

Attached: YeetCannonDollaBill.jpg (500x500, 123K)

A highpoint will fire every round in its magazine, reload, and fire the next one just fine. If you click and it goes boom what else do you want from it, a blowjob and a finger up your ass too? 90% of problems with high points can be fixed with some polishing of the internals and any other issue will net you a new one if you send it back. Its more important to be hasgun than whatever brand you have on the small of your back.

u sound like a fag

dont forget these

Attached: image.png (550x695, 735K)

why dont you stop being a faggot and just let your bro have fun. it shoots and its cheap, why tf shouldnt he buy one.

Spotted the faggot

Attached: 769FA09A-5FD4-4B95-8666-C4BB71F4C7D5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Is it your money he's spending or his? Trial and error are a part of learning. Some people are born with the mental capacity to become smart people and make good decisions, while the rest have to go through their trials by fire. Let him get what he wants, give him your blessing and tell him not to complain to you if he suffers from buyers remorse or someone at a range laughs at him. He'll never learn if he doesn't experience things, just be ready with a list of 10 guns you recommended instead of the POS9.

>based BMW owner

NOICE

Attached: 0-9807896.jpg (1024x563, 108K)

just wait till the new carbine comes out bro

Attached: IMG_20190611_221714.jpg (753x464, 25K)

bitchin'

Attached: fourlokohipoit.jpg (960x720, 235K)

Hey it's not bad with those handles