Why would anyone want an AR pistol?

Why would anyone want an AR pistol?

They are nothing but a loophole gun that make the rest of us look bad. All you have to do is buy a $200 tax stamp to have a REAL SBR instead of some shitty imitation. There's literally no reason not to comply and it makes us all look bad.

On top of that, the ATF could make all of you felons with nothing more than the stroke of a pen if they decided to. Just look at what happened with bumpstocks.

Attached: idiot_gun.jpg (640x271, 25K)

4/10 b8

8/20 b8

I live right on the state line with my family in the neighboring state am I supposed to contact the sheriff every single weekend?

not this shit again

I don't know, maybe just take a different gun? It's not rocket science.

I always laugh at the mental hoops that AR pistol owners will jump through to justify their shitty meme guns.

16/40 b8

I was actually looking at building one of these but after that Walmart shooting I have a feeling that the ATF is probably going to ban them pretty soon anyway.

Sup JIDF/glownigger.
Enjoy your free (you)s.

Attached: 02d6f600-8142-4482-adaa-1df1c4714981.png (1600x1043, 965K)

0/10 bait, this is the 100th time this thread has been made.

fuck off spammers

is it a mental hoop when all I have to do is assemble a gun and shoot it? why bother with a tax stamp?

>why bother with a tax stamp?
To be legal. That's why. As gun owners we need to do our best to comply with all laws that we currently have in place so that we appear reasonable.

no thanks I'll follow the law to the letter

>>why bother with a tax?
>To be legal. That's why. As colonists and subjects of King George we need to do our best to comply with all laws that we currently have in place so that we appear reasonable.

They are good to keep in a car or small area

>Point shooting is way more effective that you would think,why do you thing so many nigs are able to shoot each other so much?

Attached: Fmfrp_12_80_p119.png (244x290, 7K)

>They are nothing but a loophole gun
What the fuck is a loophole gun? It is just a rifle with a short barrel and worse ergonomics. It's not for me, but to ban it is stupid. And you, OP, are also stupid. You're a dumb motherfucker.

Attached: 1510005247891.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Pistol doesn't have to be registered. You know how everyone's always wondering if theyre on an FBI/ATF list? If you own class 3, you are. They officially keep a registry of those owners

THere's literally nothing wrong with them keeping a list.

Don't you have a false flag to set up glow nigger?

That's not my department.

Thats gonna be a sage from me dawg

Attached: 579.png (595x397, 94K)

Bad bait but I'm not paying 200 doll hairs to be on a government watchlist

2/5 bate

>I was actually looking at building one of these but after that Walmart shooting I have a feeling that the ATF is probably going to ban them pretty soon anyway.

So?

>build ar pistol with brace.
>alcoholic tobbacco farmers ban braces.
>take brace off pistol.
>pistol still legal.

Why wouldn't you with the brace options we have now

Attached: e1odnt0u42y21.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

What a cute boi

This one has reached uncanny valley tier aesthetics and looks like a real stock contracted autism.

>a2 carry handle

Attached: EE6AD30B-EBE8-4038-87D4-6BD8A65B3DC1.jpg (512x512, 25K)

When you pay the tax stamp, it's following the law.
When you use a brace on a pistol, it's "exploiting a loophole" and making "us" look bad.

Put whatever piece of plastic you want or whatever barrel length on it you want, the government is not omnipresent.

Reminder to sage every bait thread.

>le l*ddit spacing

Sage

>Why would anyone want an AR pistol?
because it's cool
>the rest of that gay ass shit you wrote
lol you're a fag

Tell you h'what. I'll go the tax stamp route IF you can guarantee approval with one month, drop the registration and engraving requirement, and drop the fingerprinting requirement.

Yeah guys just pay $200, be forced to wait several weeks, and have your name on a list so you can put a different piece of plastic on your shoulder.

Why does anyone want an op who is such a faggot?

What brace is that?

>what is efile form 1

Why would anyone want a Mexican ?

They are nothing but a knockoff nigger that make the rest of us look bad. All you have to do is buy a $200 slave to have a REAL LABORER instead of some shitty imitation. There's literally no reason not to comply and it makes us all look bad.

On top of that, the Yankees could make all of you felons with nothing more than the stroke of a pen if they decided to. Just look at what happened with the British.

>drop the registration and engraving requirement, and drop the fingerprinting requirement.

cute

Attached: 1561420586806.png (370x547, 355K)

What happened to ai portraits? I cant find the site anymore.

OK ATF, I'll make a deal. I'll follow the NFA. In exchange:
>You are dissolved and become IRS lackeys
>Your enforcement officers are laid off because they are FBI washouts that can't hack it with the DEA either
and lastly, and most importantly
>Tax is paid as soon as the letter is postmarked
Like any other fucking bill. I put a check for $200 in the mail and I'm done. For any NFA regulated item too, including MGs.

D'awwtism

Shut up, boi

Carry handles are great neck yourself zoomer

Nigger with $200 I can get a brace that works exactly like a stock and I don’t have to pay big brother.
>complying

Attached: 42484B1C-6973-488B-8358-45604ED8B4A4.jpg (1024x808, 47K)

sba4 if i remember the number correctly

>so that we appear reasonable.
Or what? They strip of us our god given rights because feels? Fuck you and fuck gun grabbers.

I could get behind this.

Shut the fuck up atf and go to bed.

Attached: 1560518872009.jpg (480x480, 29K)

shut the FUCK up FBI

>A2
bro, please, replace both that gas block & sight

Sba3 as well

do it for reals tho

Attached: sbr.jpg (4032x1852, 1.3M)

a gun for manlets

Attached: 1565314004807.jpg (720x304, 32K)

>There's literally no reason not to comply
I can think of 200 reasons plus all the reasons to get the first ones where they need to go.

Attached: 5164466773.jpg (370x370, 8K)

kek look at this clone abomination

13/52 b8

Highly accurate rating. Doctor.