AR pistols banned now?

sup Jow Forums, I was at my LGS today and heard some boomers saying that the ATF is about to ban all AR pistols and pistol braces after the Walmart shooting.

Is there any truth to this?

Attached: arpisstol.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

there's no actual evidence just people getting spooked

I hope they do get banned. If you are too poor to pay $200 for a tax stamp then you have no business owning a gun anyway.

>waiting several months before you can complete your build

>federally registering anything

Never listen to anything your LGS says ever, unless you have an actual reason to trust them.

The ATF is not a legislative body, they are a(unconstitutional and illegal)enforcement agency.

Imagine being such a gigantic cock sucking retard that you confuse being poor with not being a boot licker. Go register all your guns while you're at it too, faggot.

>dealing with the gAyTF

It's little more than a formality dude. Stop being tinhatter.

Riiiiight, then how come they banned bump stocks? You can call them whatever you want but at the end of the day they can change their view on AR pistols and then they will all be illegal.

How is the ATF unconstitutional and/or illegal? They're an extension of the executive branch. The judicial branch doesn't tell individual agencies what to do, and the legislative branch often passes bills which are open to interpretation. It's down to the agents of the executive branch to apply laws according to interpretation. When those interpretations are wrong, they get sued and the issue is sent to the courts. Where exactly is the legality/constitutionality issue?

ok glownigger

>How is the ATF unconstitutional and/or illegal?

Amendment 2 to the bill of rights of the united states constitution: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

As a community we need to start doing better than MUH MENDMENT. You realize that the constitution isn't set in stone, right? Another generation of petulant absolutist gun owners and we'll piss off enough people to unironically strike the second amendment.

>You realize that the constitution isn't set in stone, right?
Yes it is, practically speaking, it can be changed, but the standard for changing it is VERY high and it supersedes all other law.

>Another generation of petulant absolutist gun owners and we'll piss off enough people to unironically strike the second amendment.
>Absolutist.
Demanding that your rights be respected is not unreasonable.
>Strike the second Amendment.
How to start a no bullshit actual shooting war in one easy step. You might vote away with a coalition of brainwashed brown people but you cannot vote 500 million privately owned firearms out of existence.

Tell that to the people getting their shit confiscated in California. Register your guns cuck boy and I hope your doggo gets shot when they come for them.

Attached: Connecticut-gun-registration-line.jpg (620x463, 98K)

It is the law from which the government derives their authority. If they do not respect it, we are not obligated to respect any authority they claim to possess. That is the whole point of the bill of rights, it is a warning label:If government stops obeying one or more of these rules, stop using government, back away, and find a new government that is functioning properly. Do not listen to any shrieking coming from malfunctioning government about how you cannot do this, or about how they are the law, this is merely another sign your government is not working as designed. Ignore shrieking and continue to walk away.

>heard some boomers saying
he knows nothing about it, i'm sure he read it on his "Thin blue line for Israel" faceberg group

Attached: 1396839790007.png (349x341, 202K)

>not being able to cross state lines with out a permission slip.

He's right, you know.

I think we are well on our way to seeing the Second Amendment being repealed within the next 5 to 10 years. The problem is that gun owners don't want to compromise on anything. It's all or nothing with no middle ground.

That will cause us to lose it all. We must be willing to give up some things in order to keep some of what we have.

>How to start a no bullshit actual shooting war in one easy step. You might vote away with a coalition of brainwashed brown people but you cannot vote 500 million privately owned firearms out of existence.
This is what the argument always devolves to. It's so fucking tiring. You pretend to respect the system when it's doing something you like but when the system is legally changed from within the established framework all that make believe bullshit goes out the window and suddenly it's no take grug guns. You can't have your cake and eat it too, and you can't expect people to think you're anything but a retard if you try. Yes, it takes a large majority to amend the constitution, but it still happens fairly frequently.

Also, let's be fucking real here. The amount of gun owners who are not only willing but able to voluntarily endure the massive suffering of combat is such a tiny minority. Most of the civil war agitators, yourself most likely included, are literal boomers and retarded LARPing zoomers who want to live out their retarded fantasies. I find it hilarious whenever Jow Forums tries to portray itself as a hard ass and expects people to take it seriously. Like come on, I've seen pictures of those Jow Forums meetups. Jow Forums is a fucking joke.

imagine actually licking this much boot

go away

Some dude here in Springfield Missouri just tried to shoot up another walmart. Was stopped by a firefighter at gunpoint.

>If you are too poor to pay $200 for a tax stamp then you have no business owning a gun anyway
Imagine being such a faggot that you think income should limit a person's right to own a gun.

Attached: 1565207400448.gif (640x270, 2.83M)

Are you being serious? I live in WA and we've comprised again and again. After I-594 passed they literally said to the Seattle Times they would be coming back for more next year. There is no compromising with them. And the NRA is only interested in negotiating away little by little our rights every time there is a shooting. Anyways i'm at the point where i will refuse to comply no matter what gets passed in Olympia.

Is there proof he was going to shoot it up? He may have just been open carrying and playing dress up. Some people do that.

bait

We'll compromise when the left offers us an actual compromise, not their we'll only take some of it now and come back for the rest later bullshit. Creeping incrementalism is not and never will be compromise, you fuckers can come back to the negotiating table when you are ready to offer us something in return. Until then we are going to continue to go full SHALL, we have given up too much with nothing to show for it already, we are not going to give up anything else. We're onto you, and we aren't falling for your tricks anymore.

It has happened 17 times in 250 years.
the only way it could possibly happen regarding the Second is for globalist authoritarians to Import, brainwash and illegally grant citizenship to millions of foreigners.

If the government is working to repeal the bill of rights specifically crafted by the founders to restrain government power that government has become irredeemably corrupt and illegitimate.

What would you say If the Government tried to repeal the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Amendments?
Do you even know what those amendments are and why they are responsible for you freedom from tyranny? Why do you not understand that the First amendment is the ability of the people to voice opposition and spread warning of government corruption and the Second Amendment in particular is Safeguard clause that was specifically intended to keep the government from taking away all those other nice rights you have.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident...that [men] are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it.

Yes, it literally is a case of one change can render a government unfit for purpose and in need of replacement.

>tiny minority.

The math has been done on this, if only 1 percent of one percent of all gun owners decide to rebel, that's still more people than the entirety of the U.S. armed forces, and every police officer in the country combined.

>state doesn't give tax stamps for SBR's
Don't take this from me.

Attached: 1557048178231.png (517x476, 35K)

When's the last time you've heard a pol in the media who's pro guns taking any stance but a derivative of SHALL? Who drives the public debate over gun control? It sure as shit isn't the pro 2A bloc, and it's not cause of Jewish media conspiracies. The real reason is that you don't have pro gun advocates out there making it an actual proactive discussion. It's always entirely reactionary towards the anti lobby and it's always defensive. The reason you can't go on national TV and offer up real compromise is largely due to the flak they'd get from the mouthbreathing SHALL crowd. It's entirely possible that we could get an actual compromise if the pro 2A lobby would OFFER compromises, along with educational media campaigns to help people actually understand the issues, rather than being happy to stay quiet until you're forced to play defense after another mass shooting.

The current strategy isn't working, and at its root is a group of absolute retards who refuse to support any kind of compromise on principle. You guys are literally killing the 2A.

Attached: 1563213912740.png (322x527, 148K)

Attached: 1559599507516.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

No compromise. Not now not ever. Fuck them and fuck you. Good luck though cause if you think braces and bump stocks were spooky wait until you see what's really in the closets and attic

>You guys are literally killing the 2A.

No, that's the left, we are merely trying to protect what's left of it. As I said, we would perhaps accept a compromise, if a genuine compromise was or will ever be offered, the left has never offered, and will never offer such a thing. By their actions they have shown their intent and their end goal: complete civilian disarmament. It has become abundantly clear that they will accept nothing less.

Missing the point. What portion of that 1% is fit enough to ruck 15 miles under load? What portion knows what it's like to hear a round snap past their head or be pinned down by automatic fire while the mortars get walked in? How many have medical experience? How many can withstand the depths of suffering only someone who's actually walked the walk can know? Now what percent of people on Jow Forums pass this muster? I'd reckon there are about 15 to 20, and those are the people you'd need to survive your first engagement against the US military. Jow Forums is a fucking joke.

>believing fuddlore
>ever

You are either an unthinking moron or a shill.
The right has been compromising on guns for 80 years.
Compromising is precisely what has gotten our rights chipped away. It is the left that does not compromise. The left that gives no ground, only takes and demands more, singing the false song of "Compromise" as though us giving them part of what they want now and the rest later is compromise while we get nothing in return.

It's spineless, legally illiterate fools like you that allow this farce to go on and on. That listen to your enemies silver lies and get taken in by them them, then turn on your friends in order to appease the liars.

You are a fool and a coward.

Yeah because that's what would happen right? Civilian militia force marching to openly engage the military like it's fucking 1862.No, it's IED's outside federal buildings and ambushes on isolated and exposed vehicles.

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

The math of which I spoke goes as follows, assume that only 1 percent of all gun owners are willing to actively rebel, now assume that of that 1 percent, only 1 percent of them are actually physically capable of doing so.

You'd be much better off sticking to IED's, trust me. We've got this counter insurgency shit down to a science. It's a fucking relief when it goes kinetic.

They can repeal it and see what happens. I wish a nigga would.

This. Fuck formations and standing militias. Good luck pulling the ball bearings out your ass when you stop at McDonald's and your big mac gets blown through your skull

Don't forget sabotaging our woefully under protected infrastructure that was built with the idea that anyone that would want to attack it would have to get both across an ocean, and through the most powerful navy the world has ever seen.

>You realize that the constitution isn't set in stone, right?
If you want to change it, THEN FUCKING CHANGE IT. Call a state convention and get the necessary super majority to amend the constitution. No more ignoring the constitution to write conflicting laws because the amendment process is inconvenient. It's hard for a reason.

0/10 bait

>he thinks that soldiers would be going to fucking McDonald's in a war zone
You guys really just fundamentally don't understand combat on the most basic level.

>down to a science
Yeah that's what the CO's kept putting in the reports. Not that it was really true.

t. 35M

>What portion of that 1% is fit enough to ruck 15 miles under load?
You don't need to ruck anything 15 miles to act as a partisan sniper.
>What portion knows what it's like to hear a round snap past their head or be pinned down by automatic fire while the mortars get walked in?
A lot more than you think.
>How many have medical experience?
Not enough, but some, wars are not won by medics.
>How many can withstand the depths of suffering only someone who's actually walked the walk can know?
Humans do not know the level of suffering they can endure until they are forced to endure it.
Ask the men in Valley Forge.
>you'd need to survive your first engagement against the US military.
"Against the US military"
What makes you think the military will be fighting for the government? What makes you think the military, which is composed of the People, many of whom despise the government will not be as divided as the rest of the nation? The governments own wargames assume and effective 75% Desertion rate in the event of a civil war, with the bulk of "Loyalist" government soldiers being PoGs, and the Highest desertion rates being among the actual combat arms, deserters who may change sides en masse as units and will certainly bring equipment, expertise and ability to train with them.

>soldiers
Don't put words in my mouth. Its Feds, Cops, guardsmen, public officials, journalists, and the rest of the bunch

Attached: 1560741335567m.jpg (766x1024, 87K)

The funniest part is that Jow Forums thinks the average American civilian is anywhere fucking close to having the tenacity of the Vietnamese. The shit the VC were willing to endure every single day is what lent them the degree of success they had. Their lives as third world peasants prepared them for this kind of suffering. The average American has nothing even close to this in their lives which prepare them for what they'd need to endure

Also I hope your gear is in proper working order after the maintenance guys have received threats of violence against their families from the people that babysit them. What was it Tyler Durden said? Something about we are the people that cook your food, and watch your children for you while you are at work, do not fuck with us?

>fighting the US military
When I was in Iraq I saw a surprising amount of fat guys as insurgents. Dont think for a second some beefy dude who works in a deli all day can't be dangerous.
Also,
>implying tons of military personnel wouldn't defect or turn to the rebs

>legally changed from within the established framework
But that's not what's happening, retard. In what fucking universe do you think an armed american resistance would be rebels using conventional tactics against the military? Its gonna be ambushes, home invasions, and pipe bombs all the way down. I dont need to ruck half my bodyweight halfway across the state to fight an insurgency. I just need a rifle and a clear target.

>The governments own wargames assume and effective 75% Desertion rate in the event of a civil war
Do you have a citation for this?

God did not make all men equal.
Sam Colt did.

Imagine being such a bootlicking faggot that you think resistance to tyranny is just a stale meme.

I read about that. Sounded like some open carry autist to me.

The stat is 50% for a repub pres and 75% for dem. The screen cap is as old as Jow Forums and regularly posted here.

I hate the time immediately after a mass shooting. Bunch of r*dditors and pinko niggers flood Jow Forums with bait and shitposting and trolling. Gets old real fast.
Please go back. I just wanna chat about guns with fellow autists.

Attached: 1564780744286.jpg (1160x1104, 331K)

Is that the one with Dave the warlord effectively shutting down the country by seizing control of St. Louis?

>home invasions
>against the military
You mean barracks invasions? Trying to overrun the FOB? Like I've said, IED's are your best bet. If you try a conventional ambush, you're probably getting fucked up.
Nah, we're actually pretty fucking good at it.

t. 11B

I don't think so but they both get posted so close together most times they merged in my mind to become one story. For some reason I'm pretty sure its 2 separate posters

>Nah, we're actually pretty fucking good at it.
No, we're not. COIN was objectively a failure in Iraq and Afghanistan.

t. 11B who can read

Yeah whatever you say. I'm sure you showed Ahmed who was the bigger man

Your family is not in Iraq or afghanistan.
If you start kicking down doors in America, other Americans will start kicking down the doors of the families of people like you. If Johnny Reb finds out statist thugs murdered his Brother-in-Law or his nephew, or his cousin or his Uncle, they've made their own family fair game.

Do you really think the government could, or would even try, to keep everyone safe? Do you think a civil war would be clean for one side but not the other?

I specifically declined to use the terminology I did. COIN sucks dick and I won't defend it. Kinetic operations against insurgents? Yeah we've got that.

This. COIN is and was a nightmare

>You mean barracks invasions? Trying to overrun the FOB? Like I've said, IED's are your best bet. If you try a conventional ambush, you're probably getting fucked up.
Which is why Nuristan Province is under control of US forces... oh wait it isn't. That said American insurgents would need to get their hands on RPGs, mortars, and M2s first.

No, he was talking about police, alphabet soup agencies, etc. Also, no, we're good at it when 1: they're stupid enough to pick a bad fight or 2: intel has removed its thumb from its ass long enough enough to actually get some work done. Cite your kill ratios all you please, but every attempt at exterminating an insurgency has been an expensive failure for the US military.

t. 11B

You're putting the horse before the cart. Why were you conducting operations? You think Batt commander just decided to go find some dudes to fight? Or were you conducting a strategy that was an abject failure that allowed for small time victories in the form of bringing overwhelming firepower down on a technologically inferior enemy?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

For now, when the left comes back to power, they're gonna flood combat arms and SOF with darkies and trannies, which will just degrade its quality in the long run. Wouldn't be surprised to see insurgents in the hills of West Virginia beating a degraded US army, like the Chechens did to the Russians during the first war.

I'd be surprised if they weren't supplied readily within the first month of the conflict

>pretty good at it
Yeah, when we called the engagement we stomped. But there was several that I barely got out of alive and many more that were won by the lack of manpower on the aggressors and the ability to call CAS. Afghanistan is still not under control after years of intensive COIN operation. Fuck dude Sadr City in Iraq was an undeniable meat grinder. Where did you even deploy?

Not to mention places like the Sunni triangle managed to chew up combat units to the tune of 1/3rd killed, 1/3rd wounded during the height of the war.

Southern Afghanistan 09-10. Kandahar for a bit and then a FRAGO to Helmand when the Marines started getting fucked up. Some hairy situations for sure, but we gave better than we got every time the action wasn't kicked off by an IED. Admittedly, I've never directly experienced urban combat. I could see shit being much gnarlier in developed areas which would probably be in hot contention.

for

>muh 200 year old paper argument

Seriously guys, do you ever listen to yourselves? You all sound like a bunch of autismos when you starting ranting about your precious Constitution. The fact is that times change and we need to do whatever we can to compromise while the left is giving us the opportunity to do so because they might not be so generous in the future.

Just like they gave us the chance in 1931.
And in 1968.
And 1993.
And damned near every year since.

Times change, but what hasn't is the purpose of that 200-year old paper, nor the value of it. What has changed is the caliber of the beneficiaries of that paper, a decline spurred on by the same people who insist that times change and we should get with them. So no, fuck you and fuck the moral, societal and intellectual degeneracy you have created in this nation.

>The fact is that times change and we need to do whatever we can to compromise while the left is giving us the opportunity to do so because they might not be so generous in the future.
The absolute state of gun owners in 2019

Now the bait is just ridiculous.

Great shitpost. Enjoy your you’s

Are you implying you wouldn’t happily sacrifice your comfort and your children’s lives for our greatest ally?

is it your first day on the job ciafag?

Sure, let’s give them magazine caps in exchange for... well heck, let’s just give them an “assault” weapon ban while we’re at it. Shoot, just turn in all the guns. That’ll show them how willing to compromise the pro2a side is. It would only be reasonable

>they hated him because he told the truth

No
Boomers, as always, continue to post cringe. Do not listen to boomers. Do not heed boomer statements. Disregard boomers.

Bait but
>paying for a cuck stamp

Look I hate the idea of AR pistols solely because I knew this day would come and they would be banned. But you are the biggest piece of shit on the earth. No doubt you live paycheck to paycheck and equate spending with wealth.

t. ATF
your job on the line because not enough tax stamp revenue or something?

Yeah sure dude boomer Fudds definitely know what they're talking about when it comes to guns including function but especially the laws. You should absolutely believe everything they make up.

Guess I should order a kit from psa or wherever now then

>implying even a fat asthmatic southerner on oxys can't hide in the bushes and take pot shots with pappys .270

Trump's not going to fucking ban them. If anything he'll just pass red flag laws in exchange for the wall. Even if he does ban them we will probably be getting something good in exchange, like national reciprocity or finally getting suppressors deregulated. Ever notice how every time Trump starts to play hardball we get hundreds of cucks shitting up every right-leaning board claiming he's finished and it's all over? Ever notice how none of their sky is falling rhetoric ever comes true? Almost like it's part of Trump's negotiation strategy and most of them are reddit/left-wing shills coming to sow discord and undermine our faith in Trump...interesting. Trump isn't a fucking idiot, if he were he wouldn't have defeated Hillary and the media. He KNOWS losing the 2A vote would sink him, so he's angling for a compromise that will get the media and the democrats to shut up, win over some moderates, get us the wall, AND get some more of our 2A rights restored. In exchange for some bullshit red flag law that probably won't even do anything. Unless you're some retard who posts about wanting to kill all black people for bullying you in middle school you have nothing to fear. So shut the fuck up for once and stop panicking over bans that aren't even going to fucking happen.

Also he's making in incorrect assumption that only the physically fit are useful.

Fatbodies and even disabled people can still make bombs, load ammo, service weapons, drive trucks, repair equipment, cook food, purify water.....

>banning hundreds of thousands of guns from people who haven't committed any crimes
good luck, just the logistics will be a nightmare, let alone the public backlash and economic effects

Kys shill