How would Jow Forums have handled this situation?

How would Jow Forums have handled this situation?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1233x719, 183K)

It would be extremely painful.

I wouldn't have tried to be the ultimate gentleman and white knight a 14 year old prostitute.

1) Blast the pimp more than once. Everything worth shooting is worth shooting twice
2) Not only fuck this dude's hand up but execute him on the spot via headshot
3) Thus have much more awareness when going upstairs so I can avoid getting shot by the whoremonger and blast him too
tl;dr: Most of the problems in that scene result from Travis not shooting enough.

yeah you shouldn't help people in need lmao fuckin moralfags lmao

>white knight
I hate so much how inflationary that word is used nowadays.
Hot damned, it was a fucking child prostitute. Rescuing her is nowhere close to being a white knight.

So brave, I have chills

>people in need
Did you two even watch the movie?

But young jodie foster tho

are you going to shoot the kike pimp? oy vey!

Found Captain SaveAHo

How else am I getting that cunny retard

12 gauge pump action sawed off
S&w semi auto with extra clips
Homemade body armor ala Back To The Future 3

Attached: vaxr4cl2kcv11.png (1709x928, 1.65M)

You could pay for it

>back to the future 3
Absolute plebeian

Attached: AC15A75F-EAF9-4BC6-8F93-8DA8FF4059A9.jpg (700x931, 80K)

Not as wholesome

>human trafficing is ok, those girls deserved it

You know. Travis was a vietnam vet but at this point in his life when he shot up some pimps he seemed more like he just wanted to die.

Lmao just bring a shotgun like nigga wtf why don't you just bring a cut down 12 ga??

>Back to the Future 3
Lol what the fuck

Tru dat nigga

That's the fucking point

>girls who run away from home just because and become prostitutes just because are the real victims
Did you even watch the movie? She wasn't forced into anything. A whore is a whore even at 14. Travis was a cuck who wanted to rescue and redeem a prostitute.

What was that?
You got something to say?

Attached: IMG_20190809_101151.jpg (357x357, 17K)

hell yeah

>girls who run away from home just because and become prostitutes just because are the real victims
Yea that shit happens, idiot, kids are stupid

>I wanna be saved

She tried to run away early in the movie but was dragged back, that alone justifies the raid, not to mention raiding a place just cause, he wanted to die but needed a purpose, this was adequate enough, Atleast it wasn’t the mayor that that his failed relationship worked for. I think the movie is a pretty cool alternative to first blood on Vietnam vets.

I assume you’re asking this based on if I were the pimp/goon/customer because they were the ones in the right.
>pimp
Pulled my .38 from my front pocket and cylinder dump
>goon
I would’ve had a shotgun if I was tasked with watching a staircase. After hearing my boss get shot, I’d wait at the top of the stairs for him to peak around before blasting him
>customer
I’d have flipped the table or couch for concealment and trained my gun on the door. Would’ve used a 1911.

Gear changes:
- Mini-14 or other .223 self-loading rifle for primary
- Browning Hi-Power for secondary

Tactics changes:
1)Kill pimp with melee weapon
2)Block all exits from building but front entrance (if present)
3)Cut power to building, set fire to it and retreat to prepared fighting position (car) 100 meters down the street
3)Kill hostiles coming out of the front entrance with Mini-14/whatever other .223 self-loaing rifle I could get
4)Grab girl

Travis was a big guy

Attached: taxidriver1.jpg (425x250, 66K)

Well see here chief, while his actions were noble (and seen as such by S O C I E T Y) the only scene not seen through the lense of his character was a scene of Iris and the pimp dancing. The scene's message was that she loved him and was at least alright with her life. even when travis makes his move she is scared shitless by the guy who just killed all of her friends (albiet captors as well)

Attached: Taxi Driver Robert De Niro.jpg (1170x664, 829K)

>paying for it
what a cuck, fucking take what you want like a chad

>car
If you're going all out get yourself a raep-van, line it with sound proofing, have a little doggie door in the back, and use a suppressed long gun.

Casually drive away with loli when done :p

Attached: 1558361701871.gif (490x490, 399K)

What movie?

Taxi Driver

>takes a deep breath so as to not instantly snap at such a silly question

nuclear holocaust

Please kys, underage

Agreed. the whole point of the movie is obsession with saving someone who doesnt want to be saved. Travis "did" what he did for his own delusional purposes. Not white knighting

Hilarious because he's already been arrested for Pedophilia in France

dialate tranny

This