My HK416 post. I spend a lot of time on this and i hope you like it...

My HK416 post. I spend a lot of time on this and i hope you like it. I posted it on instagram (@weaponsandhistory) and i decided to also post it on here. Hope you like it

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-120144_Instagram.jpg (1080x1071, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYAEGgf_8LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jow Forums - social media promotion
Don't forget to like and follow! God I fucking hate current year culture.

The colors gross me out

wow you spent 10 minutes in photoshop good job dumbass

don't make threads to advertise your instagram

The overall color palette is not very pleasing and clashes a lot. The resolution of the main gun is very off, especially along the edges. The text placement and overall composition sits very bottom left heavy. Leaving a weird space on upper right. The "German Engineering" is out of place, in that you have a bunch of words describing the techniocal aspects of the gun (name, action, year, etc) but then you slap a marketing soundbite by lonesome self on the corner.
Lastly, the background and text are on the noisy side, too much going on.

I'm pretty sure this is just what a German thinks is a normal, regular, everyday post and wants to share it with us.
Good job Kraut! It's a nice post, and we all very much like the HK416, your country did a great job of refining a design into something that militaries all over the world wish they had as their standard issue rifle, and some even do!
The 416 has a long and detailed history even though it's not even 15 years old yet, very few other guns get such a good reputation such a short time from their launch, even if it was built of an already existing platform.

Either OP's an everyday German or he's the single most autistic American on the planet, but whatever. I'm hoping it's the former.
We need more krautposting here

>H&K in financial troubles
>OP pic is caliber of graphic designer they can afford
yea, seems about right.

cool but why are you advertising here

Attached: 1555345121480.jpg (720x490, 35K)

>>H&K in financial troubles
Fuck, if I can't get to the US again and get a 416 before they're as hard to get as a sealed, unfired, unfingerfucked hi-power I'll be pissed.
Not again...
I could do a far better job at shilling the 416 than the krauts but nooooooooo

Anyone ever hated when games put the M4, M16, and HK416 in a game. And youre like. "Whats the difference?" Then you find out it illegitimately has better gun handling in the game than those other two. When its damn near literally the same thing.

>German engineering

Attached: 53FB972F-1EBB-47DE-9959-3ADF5A72EDF8.jpg (554x615, 66K)

>We need more krautposting here
Willst du meinen Sack saugen?

you can't get a 416 anywhere

Yurofags can get them anywhere and they love it

Attached: 1528605243774.jpg (640x385, 114K)

Honestly?
Put Guassian blur on the black-red-yellow in the background. It'll make the text easier to read and the foreground (gun) pop a bit more.

This is the sort of German humour I miss these days.
YOU can't. I got frens.
None of that Yank made shit, I want the kraut stuff

But my humour brings bans 24/7. Fuck it, its the german way to shitpost since WW1

Attached: 7354340bba01beaa6b4901bbe3374132-imagejpeg.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Your noble sacrifice is noted and very much appreciated, godspeed

No problem Sir, lets meet in the heaven for permabans !

Attached: mywife.jpg (599x449, 40K)

fuckers here in the US will sell 416 uppers for like 10k+ lmao

Burger Tax, because You Suck, and We Hate You

>German engineering
Name one thing German about that rifle other than the brand

Brainlet here. Why doesn't/can't HK use their manufacturing plants in Virginia, New Hampshire, and Georgia to start producing guns that people actually like like the MR556, HK94 with a modern day short barrel/brace, and Hk91? Wouldn't that make them a shit load of money?

Attached: 1518892152346.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Schwarz-Rot-Gold, nicht Schwarz-Rot-Kotzgrün, du dumme Sau!

>I spend a lot of time on this
Fooled me.

Because We Hate You, and You Suck

-HK social media team

youtube.com/watch?v=HYAEGgf_8LU
shit gun

WOW, Di gas bleed is literally what keeps mud out of standard AR-15's, if there's no gas coming out of the bolt, mud goes right in, like any other gun.
It's almost like the AR-15 is the new standard... for reasons....

>M4 gets dust in and fucking dies
>416 works no problem
Call me again when there's a war where everyone is knee-deep in mud/sludge.

Attached: 1560153926416.png (696x860, 421K)

Because HK doesn't care about the civilian market at all when 95% of their income comes from military contracts.

Except every AR15 passed that test. Stupid weeb.