Daily Reminder to my Kings:

Daily Reminder to my Kings:

>Men need support systems.

>It's ok to be supportive of other men.

>You are all kings.

>It's ok to express your thoughts, even if you're white/cis/straight, anybody saying otherwise is someone you must not concern yourself with .

>If you feel antagonized and/or disenfranchised by society talk to someone who will not judge you based on superficial signifies.

>Consider viewpoints other than your own.

>Question your beliefs and preconceived notions regularly. It's hard, it takes practice, but do it.

>Media is highly toxic for your esteem. Avoid taking example from media.

>Tribalism is toxic (often perpetuated by the media). When you disagree with someone politically, remember you probably agree on orders of magnitude more issues than you don't.

>Masculinity (note: not as seen in media) is healthy. You are allowed to enjoy masculine activities.

>Always strive to be a better man, but don't beat yourself up over it, if you fail.

>Failing is fine, but don't be content with it.

>Perfection is a myth, but that doesn't invalidate striving for improvement.

>Working out is good for you both physically and mentally, but bodybuilding perpetuates insecurity. If the gym is boring to you, try sports.

>Tearing others down won't make you any bigger.

>Being insecure is normal. You can overcome it. You first have to accept it.

>Stay frosty

>Check your 6

Love your fellow men, make sure they're doing fine. This is the time we need it the most, amid the biggest mental health crisis in recent memory.

Attached: 1560858523153.jpg (1080x1080, 199K)

This web page is for weapons, not gay dianetic larping.

Your opinion is noted, despite your factual inaccuracy, king.

I see how you may think this is common sense, or dumb, but many of us need to hear it.

Strength comes from community, not division.

First off, you are clearly a nogg or a nogg worshipper, which is neither based, nor redpilled.

Secondly, the whole point of a King is that they are singular, standing at the top of the hierarchy, projecting the identity of the nation to the world, reflecting the character of the culture back at his charges. In this way, the king is forever divided from those he protects. Calling every man a king is an atomizing technique that breaks down cohesion. Exhibit A: the way black males are.

Third most, the term you are dancing around, what you are actually trying to corrupt, as Mannerbund. The Mannerbund is a self-sustaining structure for identifying and amplifying the best qualities in a man, suppressing the worst aspects of man's fallen nature, securing adequate pussy for all members with a bulletproof guarantee of no infidelity or fuccboi games, and creating a traditional silhouette for a man's sons to observe and emulate as they mature.

Fourth and finally, you need to delete your stupid thread and reflect on why a mocha-skinned tranny sympathizer feels compelled to go into spaces your neither invited to nor wanted in with your silly message of Kangs stupidity when you know that there are already plenty of places to get dick and attention.

You are literally arguing semantics over a meme word, friend. Relax.

I'm not here to enforce my opinions. I just want men to have community and be supportive of each other. Women are expressively supportive of each other, even if they are tacitly competitive and antagonistic. Psychologically despite the expressive support being what one would consider "fake" it still reinforces the esteem and security of the self.

Men suffer from the exact opposite condition. We are told to be expressively competitive, while tacitly men are more inclined to cooperate towards a goal. Don't you want someone to watch your back, and have a positive relationship that reinforces you and them psychologically at the same time?

It's okay if you don't agree with me, it's understandable, I wouldn't agree with myself a few weeks ago. I just ask you to be kinder to men and lift them up, instead of tearing them down. If nothing else, that looks strong as fuck from a third point of view.

Disagreement is natural, but so is reconciliation.

too many big words

Dude on the left looks like a guy I deployed with in '09.

Look him up. Grab a beer together, ask him how he's doing in life, offer whatever modest help you can, if he's not doing great.
Tag team a girl together, compliment him on his pipe-laying and high five over her.

Connect. It's human, we all need it.

Shut the fuck up stormfag lmao

People should know the difference between masculinity and virility.

Attached: 3.jpg (500x827, 124K)

L M A O at this nigger.

I'm listening, friend. Speak your mind.

Gay and sage

Cringe and yikes-pilled

Attached: 1564418889909.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Tribalism isn't toxic, men naturally look for tribes and groups of other men to do stuff with. Tribalism can be toxic if you're rolling with shit heads or boomers, but tribalism being toxic is..... Dude that's what your 'hunting party's is. Make tribes. Make community.

We get it, she dumped you.

Fair point. Perhaps tribalism isn't the perfect word for what I mean.
Maybe antagonistic tribalism? Or rather antagonizing other tribes? Help me work it out, friend. I would like to hear your thoughts.

Nah. I don't even harbor any negativity towards women in general. I do believe a lot of them are not good people, but that is applicable to men, too, and it's not something a person consciously decides, it's a product of information they have received and culture at large. It's time we start healing.

sophomoric pothead philosophy.
>dude, I just realized being a healthy well-rounded guy is positive for you, spread the word!
I cant believe you think this is insightful.

Holy shit the digits. It is settled the great igloo will be FFA format

I'm happy you have your ducks in a row. Not all of us are as fortunate.

You need to calm down, you're being too loud...>_>

Seriously, this whole Wez all Kings/Kangz/Royalty shit is what A-List celebs say to each other within earshot of the plebs as ear service...they're only talking about themselves in their ritzy digs, not you sewing your own carrier because your hours got cut and you can't afford to buy one of quality.

Youz Human. Leave it that.

Daily reminder that Dio is better than Metallica

Attached: eng.gif (498x280, 1.97M)

what is this gay faggot hippie shit

Supreme Gentleman

Read a book called 'The way of men' by jack Donovan. I don't believe everything he says, but it's a round about and a solid grasp on what I found I was missing for two years. I've turned that around, made a group of friends, and we are all working on having each other's backs/helping one another, etc. Gives an excuse to go shooting more often also.

Men naturally look for other men to do hood rat shit with. Not literally gangster shit, but masculine stuff. Hunting, working on skillsets (shooting, bows, throwing Spears, etc), working on projects (going to the gym, working on repairing the house, car maintenance, building shelter), and providing security (discussing events, planning, fire watch). Most modern men have secluded themselves or have cucked out to their women. If you have a spouse, don't neglect that, but make time each week, maybe a couple times, to find some dudes and work on .... Anything really. Your tribe doesn't need a leader, usually you'll know who the glue is. Let that be. Unit cohesion. I'll end with this, if your gut is telling you to leave the group, do so and take a break.... Your dudes should be understanding to allow you to do so without much ribbing. But don't be a bitch either.

There's my rant. That's probably not a great explanation

WEEE

To some people it maybe. I know plenty of dudes who don't live for themselves.

WUZ

Go back to Tumblr pussy

>You are all kings.

Attached: 14688171873.jpg (547x412, 33K)

>Men naturally look for other men to do hood rat shit with. Not literally gangster shit, but masculine stuff. Hunting, working on skillsets (shooting, bows, throwing Spears, etc), working on projects (going to the gym, working on repairing the house, car maintenance, building shelter), and providing security (discussing events, planning, fire watch). Most modern men have secluded themselves or have cucked out to their women. If you have a spouse, don't neglect that, but make time each week, maybe a couple times, to find some dudes and work on .... Anything really. Your tribe doesn't need a leader, usually you'll know who the glue is. Let that be. Unit cohesion. I'll end with this, if your gut is telling you to leave the group, do so and take a break.... Your dudes should be understanding to allow you to do so without much ribbing.

Absolutely agree, I came to much of the same realizations, which prompted me to make this thread, because I know there are people out there that need to hear it, despite my rather clumsy formulation.

>Read a book called 'The way of men' by jack Donovan. I don't believe everything he says, but it's a round about and a solid grasp on what I found I was missing for two years. I've turned that around, made a group of friends, and we are all working on having each other's backs/helping one another, etc. Gives an excuse to go shooting more often also.

I will absolutely look it up.

>That's probably not a great explanation

It was great, didn't need more.

Attached: 1560887847058.jpg (1488x992, 287K)

KANGZ

>another self-righteous, over-dramatic morale poster

don't you have an empty /sig/ general to bump?

Take your cocklusting drivel back to Jow Forums.
Your post is a rainbow innadark

Fuck kings I'm an American.

Friends, don't get too hung up on the word "kings". It's a meme. I thought we were supposed to be above losing our shit over words?

All I'm suggesting is you have a beer with a friend and maybe chat about how they're doing in life, maybe help them out, or ask them for help yourself.
Have your bro's back and he'll have yours.

It's an important time for men to build communities. We wouldn't be beholding his paste if he had supportive friends.

Attached: PASTE.jpg (540x960, 100K)

Weapons man...

Is it nigger larping hour?

Is this some sort of gay roleplay?

bros, how do I stop fapping and being a fat?

>Women are expressively supportive of each other
Men aren't women, dummy. This whole thread is fucking gay.

Attached: 1552618783628.jpg (4008x5344, 607K)

these retards shoot up buildings because they lack chill and believe everything the hear on this site.