Is conscription like big boys scout camps with guns? It kinda seems that way for Finland, Norway, South Koreat etc

Is conscription like big boys scout camps with guns? It kinda seems that way for Finland, Norway, South Koreat etc.
Conscriptfags pls respond

Attached: 1507744395001.png (800x1388, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mpk.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worse

yes but its 247 for a year and you cant leave

Based. Tell us more

Singapore conscription are the best in the world. All Singaporean are trained up to British Paras standard. Their MRE are first class. They provided with personal either loli or shota maid. Best weapons like SAR-21, the best assault rifle ever created alongside with ULTIMAX-100 best LMG ever. One more good point about Singaporean conscription program is NO MUSLIMS policy. The wise and merciful God Lee Kwan Yew already predicted that Singaporean Muslims are cancerous vermin soon will destroying the democratic and civilized Singaporean Chinese society. So, Singaporean government put restrictions on Singaporean Muslims scum so they will be never allowed to enlist in any Singaporean uniformed services and treating them like a Jews in Warsaw. Good thing actually since they've ZERO Singaporean Muslims ever holding important ranks or sensitive position in Singapore Armed Forces because they're untrustworthy vermin, only loyal to Muslims government scum like neighboring Indog or Malayshit.

Attached: st_19628033.jpg (330x437, 30K)

It depends on the country.
For some it can be big boy scout camp, like in Finland.
For some it can be hazing upon hazing and outdated equipment where you don't really learn anything except in which direction the toothbrush has to be facing when placed in a cup, like in Poland and many other former WP countries.

swiss armed boyscout, can confirm

>personal either loli or shota maid.
wat

Boy scout camps sometimes have guns. It's actually where I learned to shoot, since my mom was antigun at the time. Rifle and shotgun merit badge.

Example of Singaporean conscript personal maid.

Attached: Singapore Army Boy Maid_2.jpg (365x492, 42K)

It's an indoctrination camp more than anything, but yes, when you put a lot of young men together you get a lot of retardation as a side effect.

>That fat fuck
>Trained to para standard

>trained to Para standard
>cant take his own gear
Yeah that's bullshit. What sort of shitty bait is this?

Finnfag active reservist here. It was EBIN. I got to pick my uh task? Mos? Man I don't know but I did anti-tank shit and went on a .50cal machine gun course. Tons of shooting, interesting and less interesting new people, all sorts of heavy weapons, got pushed to my limits and a bit above, lots of camping and other outdoors activities, like what's not to love? Well a lot but still the fun times outweighed the bad. No hazing or bullying either. 5/5 all in all.

Attached: ebinsunglass.jpg (900x556, 51K)

in the US conscription is just complusory enlistment via the draft. we have not had a draft in 50 year, basically vietnam. most small nations with compulsory enlistment are normally not much more than an American police officer in terms of fighting ability.

you seem to confuse a militia and a conscript army though. militias are nornally disorderly by design, conscript armies have discipline its is just weak and could be scattered when used as an attacking army, as a defense army their nartual want to defend their friends and family instills the nessary drive to shoot to kill and fight to the death.

Not active reservist
Wanted to be recon but ended to be fire spotter nco and changed to cook squad in leader period
I want back but to my knowledge there is no way back
I would even start training the tarded 75% that is FDF

Attached: Finnish melee.jpg (3200x2400, 1.63M)

Can you please explain the wooden penis thing? Why are there so many photos of finish soldiers with hand-carved dildos?

Finland is where all the other Viking countries sent their gays. Unlike Sweden the alpha males didn't mostly die off in a series of wars so Finns are extremely aggressively gay.

Well as long as they are aggressively gay and not aggressively faggy that's ok with me
>the virgin fag swede
>the chad bum raider finn

mpk.fi/
It's basically like booking a festival ticket, look for training that's interesting, apply and boom tickets come in mail. Protip, the requirement
"sijoituskelpoinen" literally just means that you are still fit to serve and interested. I've done allkinds of shit outside of my branch, recon included. It's mostly sane adults giving a bit of their spare time for a common cause. Less spurdo spöräing tho. Sometimes you have to order conscripts around too. If you do, don't be a dick about it.
Attached is a study about the cultural innuendos of the male genitalia reffered to the subculture of young finnish males.

Attached: Benis.jpg (236x357, 14K)

There is saying that Sweden has so many gays because Finns immigrate there.
Thanks
I have been interested in reservist activity and training offered by PV, also gonna try to get to border guard and pea keeping once I have drivers licens.
23 years old 24 this year, hell I am getting old.

Attached: early camo paint.jpg (1496x2123, 1.23M)

Someone has to be the bomb

You get a bunch of teenagers and early 20 somethings together, with at least half of them not really wanting to be there for the 5 cool things that actually happen during service. Then it becomes mostly fucking around since discipline can't be enforced by corporal punishment.

Its shitposting but all the shitposting happens in real life
t.EDF

Because dicks are funny and conscripts are mostly barely 20.

When I was in NCO training some guys masturbated together during the evening call. In our room, with 20 other guys in there. It was fun, but juvenile. Farting was also great entertainment

tl;dr: Yes.
Long answer: Not at all.

Getting general wilderness survival training, self-defense training, weapon training, first-aid training, vehicle training, team leader training ... etc, all for free, together with a small daily pay + free meals, housing, clothing, healthcare and transportation, is actually pretty based.
Getting to blow up shit with arsenal you will never ever get to own or even hold in civvies makes it all worth while. Not to mention fatsos tend to get fit, introverted NEETs may acquire socializing skills, and in general kids mature the fuck up during the months.

Attached: 453965d132be1b9850.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

The training remains ongoing.

I wish i was a conscript again, shit was fun. even the punishment looking back

Attached: 1545628228060.png (1111x846, 50K)

Para logistics mate. That fat fucker could feed a section for a week.

It depend of your job. If you're in the infantry or any other combat units bootcamp and your service in general can be pretty harsh. If you're a cook or in a medical or logistic unit you'll have time to chill and drink beers.

t. swiss soldier

Not that we don't drink alcohol in the infantry. In fact we drink a fucking lot and we have the reputation of being those who drink the most in the entire military. But in the morning you have to be in field and do your do your shit correctly with or without hangover.

Fun story. At the end of bootcamp we started to smuggle alcohol in the barracks and hide the empty bottles in the bottom of garbage cans. But one day MPs checked our barracks and found all the evidences. They searched the entire building and confiscated all the remaining alcohol. Then started to do breath test almost every morning.

we need conscription in the US... US is now full of soiboy leftist commie faggots because these kids never grew up and only believe jewish media lies about guns.

>some guys masturbated together during the evening call. In our room, with 20 other guys in there. It was fun, but juvenile

Attached: 1517314980041.gif (149x181, 836K)

more of these

Attached: k field codes.png (1000x1151, 50K)

Also the training was good.

A lot of shooting and exploding grenades and other shit and combat training in general.

A lot of ruck marches and camping.

Also a lot of punishments.

But goddamn shit was funny. I could never have exploded grenades plastic TNT or fired a fullauto M249saw as a civilian. Can't wait to become an officier and try other shits like the PzFaust 3 or a fullauto M2.

I so fucking love exploding things. That blood taste in your nose/mouth when a breaching charge explodes just next to you is wonderful

oh nice, need a Ver. 2 which all the insignia are polished

bait