Toddler president

call the whitehouse switchboard it only takes 5 minutes. cant post the number here because it auto deletes

tell him an assault weapon ban is unacceptable and red flag laws mean anybody who supports him for president can have their guns taken away by scared democrats or Ex girlfriends

Attached: 1565352929663.png (571x330, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/contact/
whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/
youtu.be/yxgybgEKHHI?t=42
bitchute.com/video/lKbC3YWKaiwU/
greenwichtime.com/news/article/Trump-warned-by-NRA-over-background-checks-14288843.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

be unfringed if your a felon, or own a fast shooting gun, or certain body armor

LINK TO WHERE
NUMBER IS?
(TARD)

whitehouse.gov/contact/

lol commies tongue my anus

>He's got Democrats and the media right where he wants them

Attached: 1564444993059.jpg (698x562, 88K)

I'm the biggest second amendment person there is
>but

If someone can't be trusted with a gun, then they shouldn't be trusted to roam free in society. People who really are "mentally ill" need to be involuntarily committed.

number here.

Attached: 36qw3673.png (571x330, 44K)

3487748235 D
CHESS

Just another thing Reagan did wrong: closed the loony bins.

this is 100% true. The mass shooting crisis started literally exactly as de-institutionalization started.

We used to lock up these people without asking questions. Now we let them go and put them on drugs.

Make sure you thank geraldo rivera. One of the biggest anti gun fags in the universe. For shooting his crybaby bitch documentary on willowbrook that was the final nail in the coffin for the american asylum

whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

THE NUMBER IS HERE

PHONE NUMBERS
Com ments: 2.02-4 56-1111
Switc hboard: 2.02-456-1414

TTY/TTD
Comments: 2.02-4 56-6213
>Vis itor’s Office: 2.02-4 56-2121

bump

Signing "Fix NICS" into law and having bump fire stocks reclassified as automatic firearms was just his opening moves

Trump already told us more than a year ago that this would be exactly what he wanted: youtu.be/yxgybgEKHHI?t=42
You chumps already voted for him, it's not like you're gonna abstain your vote for him in 2020 after he fucks us again

nobody else to vote for this cycle retard. Move along

im going to report you have you red flagged

I can assure you
that Im not voting for him again.

A democrat is going to win and they are going to do the same thing that he is doing so it really doesn't matter.

This nation doesn't care about the things that it cared about. the demographics have changed. wites will soon be a minority and the mass population will be as a slave people.

sorry to be feeding black pills here but its what it seems - hopeless. Sometimes you just gotta just let go.

That's right, you meme'd this Jew Yorker into the White House for two terms. Registering as a write-in and voting for yourself at this point is your only hope of washing away your cuckold faggotry

>I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but
I knew banning bumpstocks wasn't going to be the end.
Maybe Trumptards defending him can explain to us?

Attached: 1447000150988.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

bitchute.com/video/lKbC3YWKaiwU/

Attached: 1565354586925.jpg (988x748, 55K)

>I have also been speaking to the NRA
We are so fucked, aren't we? Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cocks are going to sell us out again for more Gucci suits and hookers.

Attached: 1563928477238.jpg (567x790, 354K)

>>I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but

Attached: lKmRmYv.jpg (1739x1123, 230K)

Attached: 1565353242391.jpg (612x768, 104K)

>let go
Fuck that, die for what you believe in pussy. I better see you fucking some alphabet niggers up when they start going house to house.

>we should allow a democratic president to replace ruth bader goldblatburg and thomas

no

Attached: 1565358170108.jpg (773x960, 97K)

The only problem is that mental hospitals would almost certainly be politicized if they were reopened today. The left would weaponize them into concentration camps for anyone who is vocally against gun control, mass immigration, kindergarten drag queens, etc.

yep. I remember when I was a little kid in nj, (thank god I could leave when I did) the NYC news had a thing in like 86 or 87 during the deep rot of the Koch and Dinkins eras, all about the surge of mentally ill homeless. motherfuckers were everywhere, because there was no place left for them. both parties were jerking off to the thought of being seen as fiscally responsible, despite it causing 50X as much in all the cop and legal system burdens.

Oh come on.
Now he doesn't want crazy people owning guns? This is clearly an attack on me personally because I'm fucking insane.
Ugh, and here I was hoping we'd have regularly preventable shooting that I could just blame on the jews until inevitably the pendulum swings and we get a law that affects anyone outside of nutcases.

Wrong. This guy won us the courts. He can do what damage he wants. In 6 years he'll be gone and the courts will hold the second for a generation.

>A democrat is going to win and they are going to do the same thing that he is doing
...plus an AWB with no sunset provision, background checks for ammo purchases like in California, banning private sales, banning 80% lowers like in New Jersey, banning hi-cap magazines, instituting a handgun permit like in New York, and putting a few tribesmen on the Supreme Court who will not only sign off on all of that, but will overturn Heller while they're at it.

Look, I don't like these rumblings from Washington either, but "the two parties are exactly the same" is simple nonsense.

>A democrat is going to win
Perhaps in 2024
>wites will soon be a minority
Jews are doing fine as a super minority, whites being eligible for gibs shouldn't be an issue
>slave people
>black pills
>just let go
I'm sorry, were you *not* going to give grabbers your funs one round at a time?

Why should bump fire stocks be the hill to die on? Anyhow, the grabbers will definitely be quieted this time for real though. If you think otherwise, then you're just a ShariaBlue discord tranny

Because Kavaugh has been the brownshirt ss conservative everyone thought he was going to be

>BPD teen pussy

Listen if the left wants us in concentration camps , crazy teen pussy is how i want to be interned.

sign me the FUCK up

>Look, I don't like these rumblings from Washington either, but "the two parties are exactly the same" is simple nonsense.
Guess it's okay for Republicans to fuck gun owners in the ass because Democrats are going to be worse.

Attached: 1565246791899.jpg (809x1946, 595K)

lol too bad this meme doesn't hold up to reality
greenwichtime.com/news/article/Trump-warned-by-NRA-over-background-checks-14288843.php
>Advisers to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said he would not bring any gun-control legislation to the floor without widespread Republican support. Trump has waffled, current and past White House officials say, between wanting to do more and growing concerned that doing so could prompt a revolt from his political base
>revolt from his political base

>courts
don't matter when there's another federal AWB with no sunset and whatever other cancer can be added in because SCOTUS refuses to hear gun cases
also when then country is being over run by spics that vote dem

>yfw republisharts get an awb with no sunset or grandfather clause this time

Attached: 1565272897159.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

PRIMARY ELECTIONS

THIS IS WHY YOU VOTE IN PRIMARY ELECTIONS

SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PICK BETWEEN TWO TURDS

>ShariaBlue discord tranny
The magic words that only comes from the people who seriously defend this buffoon while he infringes on everyone's right to bear arms.

Attached: 1489797434782.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

>brownshirt ss conservative
Ah yes the Brown shirts. The most vaunted defenders of personal liberty.

Lel

unlike 1994 , there are millions upon millions of ar15s in COMMON USE now.

the issue right now is blue states are banning them and have their local courts to back them up.

I would love to see how red state courts deal with a federal ban. It would go straight to the supreme court almost instantly due to blue state vs red state fuckery.

Yes the supreme court matters and thomas and ginsburg are on death/retirement watch.

it cant be overstated what trump has done to the courts in this country. he erased obamas entire judicial legacy.

>Guess it's okay for Republicans to fuck gun owners in the ass because Democrats are going to be worse.

Yup. Things shouldn't be that way. But I don't live in Shouldland. I live in the real world, where often you have to choose the least-worst from among a list of bad options. Reality is a bitch, but she's a bitch we're all married to, and there's no way to get a divorce from her. Sorry, but that's the truth of the matter.

>SCOTUS refuses to hear gun cases
>also when then country is being over run by spics that vote dem
I'm a spic. Go fuck yourself. I'm with you if we can't get our way after RBG is gone, but you're sounding the alarm before the fire's even started.

We survived 1994 we'll get past this. It's nothing compared to the commie trash we used to have to put up with.

Your defeatism is what many gun owners feel and will eventually lead to gun rights eroding more more as time goes by. It will never be expanded.

Attached: 1565266783914.jpg (809x1668, 560K)

Who said anything about liberty. The whole reason people shilled Kavanaugh was they wanted a roasty holocaust with abortion, and hopefully a safe pick for gun rights. Guess people should have vetted the jew presidents pick better, but it was never up to us anyways
The only other guy who is running is Bill Weld

The SCOTUS has already tossed out the suppressor cases that challenged the NFA and will do the same for the bump fire stock case, quit being retarded

>Jews are doing fine as a super minority
They control the institutions of government, high finance, media, and academia.
>whites being eligible for gibs shouldn't be an issue
lol no. Whites will be a hated minority in the country we built and ineligible for gibs because of "privilege" or something. This is going to turn into a South Africa or Zimbabwe situation if the nonwhites take control of the government.
>the grabbers will definitely be quieted this time for real though
They are never going to be happy until all guns are confiscated from private citizens and all 2nd Amendment supporters are dead in a ditch.

Attached: 1553589669053.png (800x1000, 143K)

this

people think spics are going to destroy the country. They are not really the issue. maybe 20 years ago when they were all first gen welfare queens

but they are basically all climbing the trades ladder and making bank. Once you start succeeding you start voting outside of your gibsmedat racial bubble. Blacks will be locked in that bubble forever

but the grass cutting latino republican business empire is going to happen.

>muh bump stock
nobody gives a flying fuck about bump stocks.

supressors are still legal and not banned federally. If you want to make suppressors legal you have to fight. not cry over some stupid fucking range toy

Holy shit man can't they just stop beating around the Bush and just try to ban all guns already? It's going to happen sometime so I'd rather we get the next war started up while I'm still young enough to fight.

This
SCOTUS will refuse to hear any gun related cases

If we let them ban "just toys" they'll just continue to push their luck. Appeasement never works

Wrong, Jow Forums is a board defined by opposition and defiance, if you wish to live on your knees and resent us for dying on our feet, then consider leaving forever

Attached: FrigOff.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

scotus is hearing a case that could lead to strict scrutiny in the courts right now.

that would literally change everything

>common use
yeah all that and the rest of your post doesn't matter because SCOTUS just doesn't hear gun cases. The precedent is obvious and any AWB period is completely unconstitutional but SCOTUS is giving blue states free reign to do whatever they please in regards to AWBs so
>I'm le based spic
Chug bleach Paco, you and your ilk are destroying this country

>people think spics are going to destroy the country
I mean yeah they basically are once they turn Texas and Arizona blue like they did to California. A huge majority of Hispanics are on some form of welfare. That's all that matters to these people.

>appeasement

its not appeasement

appeasement would be allowing the ar15 to be banned but not other semi automatic weapons.

bump stocks are fucking irrelevant and anybody who has lifted a single emotional finger about them being banned is a queer with fucked up priorities.

>"muh bumpstock"
>ruling can apply to any accessory that is deemed to "accelerate" the fire rate
nigga if the ATF can determine that 7n6 is AP but not M855 you think this shit isn't subjective enough they could claim a magazine "accelerates" the fire rate?

Why do you guys have such a problem with keeping guns out of the hands of crazies?

Why bother replying to someone who is going to defend Trump no matter what? They can't be reasoned with.

Let's just ban suppressors, slings. Side saddles for shotguns. And hairpin triggers too, every trigger needs to have ATLEAST 20 pounds pull. Fuck off faggot you're killing our rights

imagine being this ignorant, they are destroying the country
they commit crime at a far higher rate than white americans
they always vote dem for gibs
they annihilate wages for the average worker making it harder to get ahead

>Your defeatism is what many gun owners feel and will eventually lead to gun rights eroding more more as time goes by. It will never be expanded.
Hey, if you've got a better plan - one that will actually work - I'm all in. But you don't, especially because sperging out on the internet and shouting SHALL at the top of your lungs isn't going to change anything. Again, that's just reality.
>Wrong, Jow Forums is a board defined by opposition and defiance, if you wish to live on your knees and resent us for dying on our feet, then consider leaving forever
But you're not going to die on your feet. You're just going to complain on a Korean wall graffiti forum.

Anyhow...

Spoiler on what's coming for those of you who haven't been following politics as long as I have:

Republicans, including Trump, are going to make a lot of "Well, I'd maybe consider..." noises to stall for time until the news cycle hits something else and these shootings disappear down the short-attention-cycle memory hole. That's why McConnell said he's not calling the Senate back into session - he's waiting for the heat to die down. A bill to do something may get introduced, but even if it does, it'll go off and quietly die in some Senate committee somewhere. No new gun control will be passed on the federal level. That's how the political system handles things.

I'm not telling you to be complacent. Make your calls to Congress and all that good stuff. I'm saying that this is what's going to happen, and everybody involved - including Trump - knows it.

>implying Jow Forums goes on it’s feet
>implying Jow Forums wouldn’t get caught balls deep in another kommando or jacking it to trap hentai before getting greased

magazines cant be banned anymore and there wont ever be a law that signed that doesnt include a grandfather clause because democrats are not going to make tens of millions of americans felons

you can 3d print all your mags and tell them they were old. gun control isnt over. But magazine control is

Attached: d4tyen7ktQWrpg_JuBF4mgMvVfKeUmPIUw-7Q33PjJA.jpg (640x853, 68K)

thank God hillary lost, niggers tongue my anus

Fuck of tranny, there is only two genders.

until you have a political party that saying "legal immigration is hurting wages"

then illegal immigration wont ever be solved. So dont even worry about it because this wont ever end.

The reality is spics are now reaching middle class status and once that happens taxes are part of the equation. Guess which party wins on taxes?

Solution is simple
go ask chinks and russians to drop fully fun AKs and AT weapons in case some nigger confiscation will happen

i bet putin and pooh are just rubbing their cocks to the mere thought of civil war in US

Attached: 1556605128161.jpg (944x557, 61K)

>wow i cant wait to be a russian merc

yikes nigger

>spics are suddenly gonna flip republican because taxes even though they work under the table and don't pay any and receive massive government benefits at your expense
uhuh sure thing buddy

>implying Trump didn't sign "Fix NICS" into law the month after Stoneman Douglas
>implying Trump didn't direct the ATF to amend the National Firearms Act two years after Mandela Bay
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Guess all those millions of illegals granted amnesty by Reagan was a mistake, huh

>all spics work under the table

you seem to think every latino person in the country is an illegal immigrant despite the anchor babies of the 80s are now in their 30s having families after a full education

even the ones that hold legitimate jobs suck up welfare disproportionately
they would benefit more from having a democrat in power because they get more social benefits than they pay in taxes
keep dreaming they'll suddenly flip republican and vote trump into 2020 lol

>"it's okay when things get banned"
holy shit why are you doing this?
do you need to have your tongue so far up Trump's asshole you can't be bothered to admit that a ban on anything that can "accelerate" guns was a bad idea?

did you read my post retard?

Nothing is going to happen. Also:

1) What has actually been bad about Fix NICS? I've bought guns before and after it was signed, and there was no difference from my perspective.
2) The ATF can't and didn't amend the NFA.

What, were all of the millions who voted for Trump just white men who happened to not feel like voting at all in '08 and '12?

Trump is taking the DEMONRATS' weapon away from them by turning gun violence prevention into a Republican issue! 4D chess! Trump knows that to beat the LYING LIBERAL LEFT, he needs to make all of their positions his! Then they'll be left with nothing! Art of the deal! I'm thinking he even wins California this time around! #KAG #MAGA

Attached: 1517032563933.jpg (588x823, 161K)

GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEE

It all depends on who is defining crazy and right now the people who do that think it's ok to put a 3 year old boy on hormone blockers and chop his dick off at 8.

2/10
Made me reply

people pooping on kavanaugh need to read his opinions on heller

your ar15s are safe

Attached: EBiWPkPVUAEqadC.jpg (1714x714, 185K)

Attached: aq7ne1P_700b.jpg (700x602, 116K)

>ATF can't and didn't amend the NFA
All right, they "reinterpreted" single function of the trigger to mean "single pull" and therefore subjected thousands of people to surrender/confiscation of their property without compensation at the threat of up to ten years in prison, $200,000 in fines. B-but it definitely wasn't equivalent to bypassing Congress and amending legislation

*i can't wait to be a russian merc WITH AS VAL

FTFY

Attached: m1VJKk5.jpg (2500x1569, 714K)

Yikes. Samefags are a special type of cringe.

orange fan mad

Was electing the nigger part of their plan then?

lol they will send over crates of mosins and sks not their best shit you dumb dumb

In this country we have a thing called due process. It's in the Constitution. The government doesn't get to take your freedom without giving you a public trial by jury etc. If a government lacky with a pseudo-science degree in psychology can take your freedom with a stroke of the pen because your ex-wife is pissed at you, then we are in serious trouble.

On the other hand, if you determine, with all due process, that somebody is an immediate danger to his neighbors, WHY would you let them walk the streets?

Thinking you can let known violent people go free and make it okay by prohibiting them from buying a gun is idiotic.

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have been proven to be a danger and those who have not. You lock up those in the first category and leave the rest the hell alone.

>free mosins and sks
>bad
get out nigger

Id be ok with this

You mean the government won't allow us to vote for less government?
Who could have seen that coming?

I did. The conversation went from "Trump is good because bump stocks are a meme" to "it doesn't matter that the ruling is subjective as hell and could be abused because we can just make more stuff at home"
Saying we don't need legal gun rights because we can do shit illegally is retarded, we want to be winning the fight not retreating to our bunker and set off the nuclear option

I bet you could make a jank ass gatling gun outta a bunch of mosins.