This is the worst purchase I've ever made

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FG9ZKerGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then you probably aren't much fun.

Yeah. There's a reason you see 2-3 of these things used at almost every gunstore. Because they're retarded.

The stores owner told me it's what he carries. The thing is a handheld cannon.

Why? Thinking of falling for that meme.

You'll find a way to pull through.

Cool gun, bro
Sorry about your dick

nogunz here, I just like lurking to learn about guns for when I can get one
what gun is this and why is it bad
it looks like any ol' oversized wheelgun

Attached: Louisiana_Purchase.png (3507x2480, 1.51M)

Attached: .gif (444x250, 1.9M)

Sw500
The cartridge it fires is supposedly very unpleasant to shoot
And of you don't like shooting a gun you won't
Making it a bad purchase

It's a popular theme for people to purchase revolvers chambered in a big honking round but once they get to shooting it they realize ammo is expensive and the recoil is painful and that's a very specific niche that few people are really into and fewer need on the regular

4Runners are pretty good trucks IMO.

I don't get how people can have such bitch wrists. I'm a lank lord. I'm the lankiest. The high lank that lunked over from lonkland. 6'3" and I've never broken 160 lbs. in my life. So far I've been able to handle up to .460 S&W without any problems or major pain/discomfort. I haven't shot a massive amount of magnum cartridges but I've shot a few between a variety of revolvers. So I just don't understand how people can be such weenies. I thought the .460 was a fucking blast.

thank you frens
is it possible to become adept with such a weapon?
for it to become manageable in your hands?
and how would one go about increasing it's manageability asides from shooting it alot and building grip strength?

Fucking kek. I dont know whether he was telling the truth or just memeing you.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FG9ZKerGM

Watch the first ten seconds.

Those things are absolutely retarded. I've never understood them. Its always some lame brain using them, too. They're like the Nascar collectors cup from Burger King. They're the Daikatana of videogames. The mossy oak shower curtain. The Big Mouth Billy Bass of meme guns

You could potentially get used to it by shooting it enough
Wearing gloves may help a bit
But you will never enjoy shooting this gun
You'd be better off buying a different gun
If you want a hand cannon, you can't go wrong with .44 magnum
It's not quite as powerful as .500 but it's infinitely more fun to shoot

I would not recommend .44 as a brand new shooter however
Even .44 can be a bear to shoot if you aren't experienced
Get a more reasonable caliber to start with
Like 9mm or .38

I recommend 357 since you can load .38 in it and the big frame will make it near recoilless. When you're ready you drop in 357

Reminder that .357 has almost double the penetration as .38. Be careful in a self-defense situation.

.44 magnum is probably the strongest caliber that most men can shoot. Not just 1-6 rounds to say you did it, but a box or more in a range trip.

I shoot .44 regularly and that is a fair assessment
But it's really not that bad at all
I think some people could manage .454 or .460 regularly

I don't shoot my .460 super often, but when I do I typically put 50-100 rounds through it
It's really not that bad. Gives a neat little adrenaline rush on each trigger pull too

Is that 4runner? Thought it looked like BIG BOI SEQUOI

>is it possible to become adept with such a weapon?
Absolutely.

>and how would one go about increasing it's manageability asides from shooting it alot and building grip strength?
Ammo. Start by shooting the right kind of ammo. Shoot light loads first like .500 Special instead of .500 Magnum. When you do get into .500 Magnum start with the lighter bullet weights and work your way up to the heavy stuff.

Agreed completely. It's all about how much shooting experience people have, and also about their ammo choice. I shoot a lot of big-bore handguns, and I find 500 mag to be not that big a deal to shoot--A lightweight .44 mag or the average .454 Casull is worse recoiling IMHO. The bad reputation for the .500 comes from when some fuckwit with little or no magnum handgun experience decides to shoot one with the hottest, heaviest, ammo he can find and then proceeds to whine about the recoil. Well, Bubba, if you weren't insisting on shooting 600 grain buffalo bore it wouldn't be so bad.

It's like people loading up 3" magnum slugs in a 12ga and then claiming it "kicks too hard", meanwhile they're totally ignoring the 3/4oz target load option.