Ghost knives are now BANNED

>In a statement, Cuomo, D-New York, said, in part, "Undetectable knives are meant to be used by trained members of our police and military forces for covert operations-- not regular civilians attempting to sneak weapons past metal detectors."

yfw THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING ONION

wcax.com/content/news/New-York-prohibits-undetectable-knives-523268141.html

Attached: andrewcuomo+govcuomo+mgn13.jpg (690x388, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCg3qsVzHeUt5_cPpcRtoaJQ?itct=CBkQ6p4EIhMIwI3J3Jj24wIVSyaDCh0oJApK&csn=LZ1NXcXGBtnuigSl0aOwAw&wlfg=true
youtube.com/watch?v=vrBffC4F3-I
nypost.com/2019/03/28/judge-rules-new-york-gravity-knife-ban-unconstitutional/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lock this madwoman UP

Attached: 10.jpg (852x480, 27K)

Butbutbutbut... in the other thread, they said there was no difference between Republicans and Democrats on 2nd Amendment policies!

I had a friend who took about an inch thick piece of plexiglas, shaped it into a small dagger like weapon. Couldn't cut for shit, It did pretty good as a thrusting weapon. Dumb fuck tried to sneak it into some building, got caught and was arrested.

>Undetectable knives are meant to be used by trained members of our police
why the fuck do cops need undetectable knives
why are liberals such bootlickers

Top kek
Anyway, you can make a super lethal spook knife out of a toothbrush.

Attached: 434599.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

>but the democrats love weapons! WHY DIDN'T HILLARY WIN WE'D HAVE MACHINE GUNS AGAIN

>This knife is the Glock 7, it's ceramic so metal detectors don't pick it up

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x169, 11K)

SAVE A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE

but how shall i open and weigh my correspondence?

Attached: Vintage-Plastic-Letter-Opener-Green-Westwood-Ca-Jeweled.jpg (1600x1200, 207K)

Is this actually a problem or did some politician just get scared of what he saw on a movie?

racists, first they stole the whole island for a few beads, and now this.

Attached: 6612x.jpg (2000x997, 563K)

Most likely just for the votes.
>I got all those evil weapons off the street, vote for me goyim!

>People found with one could get up to a year in jail.
not very undetectable then

Should've hid it up his pooper

I am driving to NY now to distribute mass amount of my untraceable knives

Attached: 0_2jTqeXfIWHZeKSFv.jpg (1024x683, 233K)

>ghost knives

Attached: 1454301354257.jpg (275x279, 16K)

>meant to be used by trained members of our police

Can't say I've ever seen a cop wielding a blade.

PUT THE ASSAULT KNIFE DOWN!

Fucking clown world man.

>couldn't sneak a tiny fucking piece of plexiglass into a building
Why are you friends with retards?

youtube.com/channel/UCg3qsVzHeUt5_cPpcRtoaJQ?itct=CBkQ6p4EIhMIwI3J3Jj24wIVSyaDCh0oJApK&csn=LZ1NXcXGBtnuigSl0aOwAw&wlfg=true
SOMEBODY LOCK THIS MAN UP IMMEDIATELY

What the hell is a ghost knife?
What could you make a knife out of that would be strong enough?
What classifies as undetectable weapon?
Am I going to jail for having a pencil in my pocket?

I would like to see a report on the original police operation where they needed to sneak past a metal detector with a knife.

Selling 80% untraceable ghost knives for the low price of $150 + shipping, don't be a cuck user buy my knives

Attached: tricks.jpg (400x297, 30K)

But there is. Ones bad, the others worse

From what I understand you can’t even carry a 3 inch liner lock folder in Manhattan. Isn’t Trump from NYC, and real good friends with all those guys involved in the City? You would think he’d care and try to fix his home state

>SAVE A LOIF BIN THAT GHOST KNOIFE

Do you have any with an Israeli flag or MAGA on it?

SHALL NOT BE OPENED

We are safe now we must vote Democrat not we're never going to be safe.

It's common sense vote Democrat for safety

You're joking, right?

kek. anglo shit bag problems.

EVERY FUCKING THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLE UNDER ANGLOS CONTROL!!

hahahAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: RBKnivesUNDER 25Proof of Age_A3.jpg (200x283, 42K)

>THE POLICE HAVE A RIGHT TO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT
>CIVILIANS HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ANYTHING

Knives not made out of metal.

>The police and National Guard are the "well regulated militia" that 2A was talking about
In that case, police and NG have the same rights as ordinary citizens. That is, none, because cops and NG are civilians.

Why would the cops need an undetectable knife?

What the fuck am I supposed to fight ghosts with now?

Attached: ghost-blade.png (102x120, 6K)

Welcome to NY you are under arrest

>ywn be an undercover cop concealing ghost knives up your ass so you can get through the metal-detectors in the local narcogang headquarters without being completely defenseless

Spoons will be next.

Attached: spoonwar.jpg (1600x1200, 135K)

ah yes the infamous flint-knappers.

I, for one, feel much safer.

A ghost knife would just go right through you lol like damn New York why you so dumb?

That shit is illegal in bongland.

Kek

the definition of these in the uk thanks to idiots writing laws who don't know the laws already in place does accurately describe pencils as illegal weapons. Got to love being a britfag.

>sorry goy, this piece of plastic is for glowniggers and trained professional wifefighters only
The amount of statism radiating from these democrats who probably hate Trump and the GOP for similar authoritarian-in-nature policies is appalling.

>Talking about ceramic/plastic knives
>News video shows pic of tacticool'd bayonet

BIN THAT KNOIFE LAD

>it's a NY ban *shuffle hat and pull out note* badum tish KNIVES episode

Even ceramic knives are produced with a certain amount of metal so they will set off metal detectors.

Go to 7:30 in video:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrBffC4F3-I

i haven't read the law but i'm imagining this is aimed at ceramic knives

this was finally struck down a few months ago after decades of fucking peoples lives up nypost.com/2019/03/28/judge-rules-new-york-gravity-knife-ban-unconstitutional/

>"Undetectable knives are meant to be used by trained members of our police and military forces for covert operations
why not leave this part out unless he just wants to flex on the plebs

Let's see that loicense sonny boy

To cut ghost donuts without getting caught. No crumbs = no evidence.

But that's a fish user

In hell you filthy terr

People in prison use sharpened credit cards to slit people and shit. Good luck detecting a bladed credit card edge.

Finally our lettuce can be safe.

Attached: 150225-unitasker.jpg (450x443, 15K)

Because they aren't guns, knife laws can get away with a lot more bullshit. Always has been, and even if semis are banned, probably will continue to be.

Lol imagine being such a pussy your scared of mallninja shit.

Attached: 35 - zRCCppy.png (500x357, 183K)

Atleast you dont have mass shootings.
>inb4 muh acid attacks
American gun crime and death alone outweighs Britain's crime and death rate period, weapons or no weapons, even when accounting for population size.

>Kill your knife
>It comes back and haunts you
>yfw
I don't understand why people wouldn't want ghost knives banned. Why would you just let a random knife haunt you til it stabs you?

Attached: terror.gif (318x180, 1.69M)

>banning shitty made knives violates the constitution
>banning rifles is a ok.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Go back to plebbit MIGA cuck. He is against weapons.

as a werewolf, i approve of this measure, and would like to add an addendum that all silver and silver plated knives be banned as well.

inorite?

to the heart of the fallacy.
never one to banter that much, were you?

wait wait wait, roll it back again. I think etching serial numbers on silver blades should suffice.

>smoothheads discriminate against Grug

Attached: cb95a16405ff6d562bab23683e5061c9.jpg (900x542, 103K)

How are blades NOT arms? This is some fucking bullshit

Natty Guard aren't civilians when deployed.

>trained members of our police
> police are OK to be assassins
hmm. fuck this statist asshole and his fellow government employees.

Attached: blame_the_gun.jpg (431x306, 16K)

My penis is like a ghost knife, when I enter a female when she sleeping it doesn't get detected either.

Attached: 1564351516839.jpg (500x490, 106K)

Cause blacks

>Governor Cuomo said. “By signing this measure into law, we will keep these deadly knives out of dangerous hands and help ensure our airports, courtrooms and other public buildings are safe.”
Good enough for me.

wrong

No, the correct name is F2000

>Sharpen a toothbrush.

Congrats you now have a cutting edge secret squirrel weapon undetectable by metal detectors that will also help prevent cavities. This knowledge will also be useful in jail after you're arrested for stabbing someone.

>But that's a fish user

No its a ceramic knife disguised as a fish. Fooled you huh?

Attached: DRbGEKdVAAAtVis.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

OI CUNT

You ever been to an airport, son? TSA checkpoints have hundreds, sometimes thousands of people all massed together in tight spaces, confined by security ropes. And you dont have to pass by a metal detector to get to those locations, only to get through them. If someone wanted to commit a serious act of terror, they'd dont need to get a weapon on to a plane. They just need to walk through the front door.

Attached: How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg (644x384, 40K)

Must be pretty fucking small, then.

>law says i can carry a knife, no size limit legally
>law also says police can give me shit for carrying a knife just because legally

Those US cities also have way more blacks than London

>Banning weapons that were made to sneak though metal detectors
This is legislation that actually makes fucking sense... Nice fag ass spin ya put on it tho, sorry I actually read the article unlike all the retarded posters ITT.

Love it or leave it, pal.

Such sad displays of disrespect to the great city of NYC in an attempt to keep their streets safe

>Undetectable knives are meant to be used by trained members of our police (...) for covert operations

Anyone who's voted for a democrat since 2004 should be disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon

Attached: download (9).jpg (225x224, 11K)

>Banning weapons and tools that can pass by a detection mechanism that is being phased out anyway.
ftfy

Where did it all go so wrong, guys?

Based Ghost Knife poster

No it does not you retard.

Look mate, this is a necessary step to deal with the anarcho-primitivist terrorist threat. Next we need to ban clubs, then your children will be safe from the Gruggists.

L O I C E N S E