Fuck this gay earth

>man legally open carries and goes to the store
>everyone panics and evacuates
>a random boomer holds him at gunpoint for absolutely no reason
>cops come and van him away, everyone cheers

inb4 he's a retard for open carrying. fuck you, it's his God given right to open carry and he did nothing wrong

theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1772012/maniac-gun-nut-walks-into-missouri-walmart-with-assault-weapon-and-100-rounds.html

Attached: 82743098234.jpg (799x450, 55K)

The guy’s absolutely retarded and lucky no one shot him. At the same time, he didn’t break the law as far as I can tell.

10/10 would LARP with in one of the largest shopping centers in America to save the Mayor's nephew's butt at the men's bathroom

>Maniac gun nut
Nice source, why were you reading this?

That was his plan. Now he'll be set for life with the lawsuit.

>it's retarded to use your rights
yeah better to just be a good little PC cuck and not rock the boat until the Overton window shifts a mile to the left and the ATF confiscates your guns, sodomizes you, and shoots your dog

YEAH AND WHEN HE DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING WHEN SOMEONE THREATENED HIM
HE DIDN'T - DO A DAMN..FUCKING...THING.
SO HE MADE CARRYING HIS AR BOOMSTICK ABOUT JUST CARRYING IT AND NOT ABOUT ACTUALLY USING IT TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

HES A KEK
AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO USE YOUR GUNS TO DEFEND YOURSELVES

YOU ARE GOING TO HAND THEM OVER
WHY NIGGERS
FUCK
YOUR
WIFE.

C
U
C
K
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A
M
E
R
>I
C
A
N
S

lawsuit against the cops? the firefighter?
Nah, they'll just ignore the law and his rights and charge him with disturbing the peace or some bullshit

Can't bleed a rock
Firefighters generally aren't rolling, likely doesn't have a case against Wally world or the po, certainly not a set for life case

Firefighter ought be hit with some charge even if it's just a summons disorderly or something, I l'd like to see a misdomer though

The idiot was streaming himself yelling 'I'm not here for peace', idiot deserved it

>MANIAC GUN NUT
>HOLY FUCK SHUT IT DOWN

the manager of the store pulled the fire alarm and caused everyone to panic, which explains why he ran out of the fire escape

somebody better call saul

I'm amazed how fucking retarded the average American is and how they fall for the obvious fucking propaganda. It's his fucking right to open carry, all of the stories are even saying he was open carrying while pushing around a shopping card, all of the nigger celebrating his detainment are fucking retards as well; the fucker made his point and he made it damn well. The average Joe is a fucking retard and everything should be done to defend the 2nd amendment.

Its the same thing as people claiming burning an American flag is their freedom of speech. This dude was practicing a right but that doesn't mean he wasn't being a douche about it.

>The idiot was streaming himself yelling 'I'm not here for peace'
sauce

>open carry

attention whores need to be ventilated.

Question:

Wasn't the conceal carrying firefighter technically "brandishing" a firearm while unlawfully detaining him at gunpoint, which as far as I know, may be a felony in absence of a threat, real or perceived?

I'm just some european so if you wish to tell me how the law actually works in that regard in the US or this particular state, I'm opened to it.

>Wasn't the conceal carrying firefighter technically "brandishing" a firearm while unlawfully detaining him at gunpoint

No, given the context, and recent events, it was totally reasonable to hold him at gun point.

Should have executed the "firefighter" on the spot for unlawfully presenting lethal force.

>The former firefighter said he hoped that by stepping in, he prevented something horrible from happening. "Hopefully my actions prevented something like El Paso from happening," he said.

These fucks and their hero fantasies need to have their skulls crushed.

>show up at Shartmart in full battle rattle after two shootings
>expect the soccer moms to not flip shit and call the cops
Maybe he truly dindu nuffin from a legal perspective, but you can't expect normies to take such shit in stride.
If anything, we should be reinforcing that this was a bad guy with a gun stopped by a good guy with a gun. Anything to contradict the Grabber narrative will help.

Attached: 20190625_221356.jpg (528x427, 116K)

yes, he was, and Dmitriy would've been within his rights to kill him when that happened. Unfortunately, the US justice system doesn't actually follow the law, they do what normies and women want them to

>and recent events
You can't use unrelated events in another state to justify your actions.

fuck you retarded faggot
the law doesn't change just because someone got shot a few days ago

no faggot, it was a good guy with a gun illegally held at gunpoint by a retarded boomer with a hero complex

>go to walmart in full gear to intimidate and cause panic
>get stopped by based boomer
>he dindu nuffin wrong

>what is citizens arrest

Every article I've read does mention he was streaming himself but none of them mention anything he said. We'll have to get that stream video to see how he was really acting.

Only legal when witnessing a felony, boomer. You cant just waltz around illegally detaining and kidnapping anyone you feel like.

his crime was being an autist

Then I'm calling the cops on you right now

The only reasons anyone would ever go to walmart in full gear would be
1. to shoot it up
2. to disturb the peace
Open carry faggots are the biggest niggers.

You're not wrong but it's also not illegal.

Intentionally trying to cause panic or disturbance in a public area is illegal

>to intimidate and cause panic
Woah, I didn't know we had a telepath on the board.

yeah because larping as a walmart shooter truly helped you and epicly owned the ATF huh you edgy underage retard

what about
3. to not get killed when someone else is shooting up the place

Itt zoomers are fucking pussies afraid to rock the boat. That's why millennials will be the last generation to own guns

Yea basic thought seems like psychic powers to idiots like you

Go back to bullshitting at your fbi watercooler

the constitution is the highest law in the land
if some other law prevents you from using your rights, that law is null and void

>3. to not get killed when someone else is shooting up the place

Concealed carry, or open carry of a handgun are more socially acceptable, going into a place like a walmart in full gear generally communicates 'I'm going to murder people'
Try it at your local walmart, tell me how it goes for you.

Regardless of the law, having a rifle slung over your shoulder is basically the same thing as brandishing the rifle in today's culture. The weapon needs some sort of holster or sheath to reduce the risk of people freaking out.

How dare he obey the law.
Wtf I hate gun owners now.

>you cant exercise your rights because someone might get scared
Not how that works chief.

One word.
Discretion.

Retard BTFO

:DDDDD

Attached: 1505369436517.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

>socially acceptable
>in today's culture
that's bullshit, we need people like Dmitry to push in the other direction or soon it will be culturally unacceptable to carry a plastic spoon

Classic

It’s pretty clear open carry has forever been tainted by incel zoomers.

Not with that attitude you can't.

Social interactions don't happen in a vacuum.
The dude walked into a walmart, in full gear, only a few days after there was a horrible massacre in a walmart.
Unless the guy is a total retard with absolutely no self awareness, he was 100% aware of what kind of reaction walking into a store like that would have.
Because of this, you can infer what his intent was.

>midsomer
A BONE CHILLING SLOW BURN

Attached: 1563719593832.png (454x520, 11K)

What a fucking retard

>totally reasonable to hold him at gun point.
The person holding him at gunpoint should actually be charged We dont live in Sci Fi future where charging people for pre-crime exists.

No, people like him perpetuate the stereotype that guns are used by weak men for macho posturing.
Take a shower, dress nicely, be polite, and carry a nice handgun if you want to make people more comfortable around open carry

that's retarded and you know it
is everyone required to be up-to-date with the news now?
how long till mandatory CNN subscription?

I agree.

but at this point you are damned if you do and don't.

people ask where is the good guy with a gun?
well hes right there.

You: arrest him for being the good guy with a gun.

t. absolutists that don't understand context

>be american
>follow the law
>almost get shot before being arrested because muh feelings
Why is it legal if you're going to arrest someone for doing it?

>making people uncomfortable is a crime
im reporting you to the E-police for harassing my freedoms, yuro.

Don't be coy. This guy was an edglelord looking to stir the pot and you know it.

why not just outlaw open carry of long guns then?

essentially the fireman was in the MORE WRONG.

he ACTUALLY committed an ACTUAL CRIME
as wehere the OC faggot didn't

Hopefully the Boomer loses his f250 in the law suit

Also fuck his wife

breach of peace is a crime, that's objectively what this retard did
because there's legitimate times and reasons to open carry a long gun.

>Akshually
I hope you're noguns. OCfag showed terrible judgement and is obviously an immature asshole.

>Sell out our own for optics

Neck yourself.

>pot stirring is now an arrestable offense
LAND OF THE FREEEEEE

You're a fucking idiot

where did you get your law degree, the ronald mcdonald hamburger school?

>Haha who cares if it was legal I don't like him lol
Remember that when more gun control comes down the pipe.

>breach of peace
>didnt violate any laws
>didnt muzzle anyone
>didnt even raise the rifle
>someone else shouted fire in a crowded building by pulling the fire alarm
>he gets drawn down on despite having done nothing wrong
>DUHHHHHH, He bROaChEd dA PeAsE

good guy with a gun needs to wait until bad guy with a gun fires a shot
the fireman was not a good guy with a gun, he broke a number of laws and I hope he gets taken to the cleaners
context like "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... unless some soccer moms get scared, then it's null and void"?
not illegal to be an edgelord

OC is not breach of PEACE.
An ARRESTING OFFICER needs to take you in on SUSPICION of IT
A Fireman pulling a gun on you is ILLEGAL. The fireman is fucking boned.
THE DUMB ASS FIREMAN FILMED IT.

Nah, you're just ass blasted I'm right. You want to punish people because somebody was uncomfortable.

>I'm going to ignore any and all context and be a retarded absolutist

>breach of peace is a crime
NOT WHEN THE PEACE IS BREACHED BY EXERCISING YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. The constitution and its amendments is the highest law in the land and preempts all other laws

OC was WALKING.

The fireman was filming himself commit a felony by threatening OC with threat of death.

>He made somebody was uncomfortable so he should be a criminal

Dickheads like OCfag and yourself are accelerating the push for gun control. Take a shower and have sex. You make us all look bad.

It usually is.

Laws don't mean shit

Cops exist to keep the government nin power, that's it. If they seem you're an enemy you're guilty of something and tossed into a cell for being a dissident

>shopping at Wal-Mart
Obviously a retard. Yes, it's his right to open carry, but it's never been socially acceptable to carry a large weapon around in a public setting. That's the reason why dueling swords like rapiers were developed. If you want to carry around something larger than a handgun, use some kind of bag or case to at least conceal it from the public. You can fit an AK with a folding stock in a tennis racket bag ffs. ARfags need to stop sperging in public and ruining things for the rest of us.

We can all agree that it’s our right to open carry whatever the fuck we went but this retard should’ve known given the current social situation that he wasn’t gonna get away with wearing a plate carrier and carrying his AR into fucking Walmart of all places

With context, we can infer his intent, which was to disturb the peace.
How many times do you need this explained to you?

is that why we have state laws that SUPER CEDE it?

t. assmad OC zoomer that got mogged by based CC boomer

>We dont live in Sci Fi future where charging people for pre-crime exists.
I mean actually we do in practice.

>man legally open carries and goes to the store
>everyone panics and evacuates
>after two shooting in the same chain

So hes retarded, you can cry he dindu nothin but then again Trayvon "legally" did nothing wrong.

>if you support people obeying gun laws you are supporting the push for gun control
Big Think

>your rights stop existing if somebody gets uncomfortable
Almonds: Activated

i agree

Wtf is this Jow Forums? If it's 100% legal, then doesn't the outrage prove his point? It's legal, it should be done more so people don't freak out at it. It's a constitutional right, ffs use it or lose it

looked like his intent was to open carry. nothing more and nothing less.

YOU are saying he was intending to breach of peace.

YOU are. You are INFERRING. your MIND is making shit up as it goes.

OCfag's weird activism hurts the image of gun owners and you know it. Or maybe you don't because you're an aspie incel.

The reasonable course of action would be to keep an eye on him and detain him IF he brandishes his weapon

all state gun control laws are unconstitutional

I've shopping with my PC before it was cool