Celebrities with confirmed Jow Forumsills

Anyone from murder one to self defence and military service

Attached: 57D26E47-B0F2-4508-8EDB-14DC5A7C9552.jpg (615x718, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phill_Lewis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793014/amp/Don-King-street-stomped-man-death-named-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qiebU3YoU-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Driver#Military_service_and_education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: a9b.jpg (680x928, 52K)

Matthew the Mick killer Broderick

Attached: 7045F8FD-6A43-4CCB-8CA9-084700E9AD19.jpg (250x357, 24K)

Kind of releated he witnessed the Panther Pershing duel in cologne

Attached: E42B0678-1A24-4292-896E-86C851D937B7.jpg (465x347, 37K)

Attached: 28-caitlyn-jenner.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 188K)

Senpai

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-110806_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1076x658, 520K)

Tennis star Venus Williams got into a car accident in June 2017 which left one man dead. Williams was driving in Palm Beach Garden, FL, when she rushed into an intersection, despite not having the right of way. She was T-boned by the car.

The car's driver survived, but her husband - 78-year-old man - was sent to the ICU. He died two weeks later.

According to a police report obtained by TMZ, Williams was responsible for the accident.

Attached: venus-williams-photo-u77.jpg (650x867, 55K)

When Laura Bush was in high school, she neglected to stop at a stop sign when she was driving. She hit another car and killed its driver, Michael Dutton Douglas, who happened to be a close friend and classmate.

Attached: laura-bush-photo-u21.jpg (650x975, 52K)

Attached: kingofkek.jpg (949x523, 234K)

>In late December 1991, Lewis was arrested after he accidentally killed Isabel Duarte, a resident of Bethesda, Maryland, in a car crash. He was charged with manslaughter and driving while intoxicated. His blood alcohol level at the time measured three times the limit for legal intoxication.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phill_Lewis

Attached: source (1).gif (267x199, 58K)

In 1993, hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, and his bodyguard, McKinley Lee, were accused of murder in the shooting death of a rival gang member named Philip Woldemariam.

Prosecutors said Broadus and Lee shot Woldemariam in the back as he tried to flee from them after a confrontation, while the defense attorneys said Woldemariam was the aggressor and tried pulling a gun on the two men first. The case dragged out for years and then, in 1996, the rapper, who was represented by Johnny Cochran, and Lee were acquitted of the murder charges.

Attached: Snoop.jpg (1024x681, 82K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793014/amp/Don-King-street-stomped-man-death-named-him.html

Attached: 61ACB66C-07F7-4C4F-998C-F7E8D24D077B.jpg (399x612, 35K)

Attached: Robert-Blake.jpg (900x658, 143K)

After first saying he had no idea how she died, the rocker confessed to authorities that he did in fact stab her, but didn’t mean to kill her. He never stood trial for her murder though because, just a few months after her death, he was found dead of a drug overdose while out on bail.

Attached: Sid-Vicious.jpg (1024x686, 52K)

oh and how could we forget about this prolific mother fucker, the cocaine kingpin of connecticut, he would shoot you in the face

Attached: aaron.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Sid was based.

Sid was a dirty druggie degenerate

And? He was ahead of the game in both being a white junkie and thot patrolling.

bombed people. A lot of people.

Attached: stewart-dec16_4CK.jpg (375x500, 49K)

The world is much better with him dead

Attached: 2005PhilSpectorPA170512.jpg (610x915, 158K)

77 dubs of truth. Undeniable.

Attached: Chris Benoit-FL.jpg (343x480, 136K)

Stone cold killah

>the shield
>trips
of course

and my man right here

Attached: christopher_lee.jpg (801x1000, 163K)

This man is the definition of legend. I need to marathon his movies someday.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

that black dude huche or something killed some one while driving he went to jail for 10 years
he killed a mother and daughter and I am shocked he got off by saying he doesn't remember doing it?

did the bush twins also kills some people but they got off as well

don kings a horrible man

apprently he went to jail and he was raped daily in there

This thread just proves that the rich and famous can literally get away with killing. Maybe not outright murder (though a couple cases ITT are exactly that), but definitely negligent killing most proles would do a solid decade for. Great to know our democratic republic has a caste completely above the law, almost an aristocracy, you could say. I wonder what the Founders' response to that would be?

>I wonder what the Founders' response to that would be?
They were land owning gentry as well, so I'm sure they would be generally understanding.

Accusing each other of being redcoats for trying to discuss the problem, no doubt.

i don't know what you're talking about.

there are a bunch more celebs who've killed people with cars, they got boring to list.

Attached: 20-years-after-acquittal-OJ-Simpson-case-still-fascinates.jpg (975x650, 76K)

can't find any evidence of that.

Benjamin Netanyahu is the only world leader today with confirmed kills, having spent years in special forces through several wars and operations

Putin is often cited as well but I can’t find a single instance of him seeing combat. It seems he worked as a informant on East Berlin to catch refugees trying to flee to the west

Attached: 8B4076A9-99F2-475A-9298-55C8B99560AF.jpg (898x628, 70K)

God bless him, and all who fight for him.

If Big Papa Putin snuffed anyone, it was during his work with the KGB, and likely off any records we can get our hands on. I'd almost be surprised if he hadn't killed anyone.

Knowing Putin he would have made a big thing about being a killer, he's not one to hide what a big tough man he is.

Michael Caine’s own words on the time he spent in Korea:

“Whenever I killed someone there was no guilt, no remorse - it didn't feel real. It was during the Korean War and I was just trying to stay alive. It was self-defense. It was always done at night and we never had any idea who we had killed. I didn't even think about it - we had machine guns and we just did it. I never did anything close up or hand-to-hand. It didn't give me nightmares, because the Army brutalizes you. It was like the World War I trenches - half a mile apart - and we were just firing backwards and forwards, so we never knew who any of our victims were as individuals. You never saw the whites of a man's eyes when you killed him.

I was nearly killed. There were four of us on patrol in a valley in the middle of the rice paddies. The Chinese were closing in on us and the officer said, 'Let's run towards their line - they won't expect it because they'll be expecting us to run away towards our lines.' So we did that and we ended up going right around them. They couldn't find us because they were looking in the wrong place and we got away. But we'd faced that moment that we thought was the end.

That night we went back to our bunkers and celebrated with a beer. We were just happy to be alive . . . I faced a moment when I knew I was going to die and I didn't run, I wasn't a coward, and it affected me deeply. I was at peace with myself and that's guided my life, not just in terms of whether someone's going to kill me, but in everything. “

Attached: D16ECC8F-1168-48AF-8B0C-75100931B3CC.jpg (960x1430, 326K)

Christopher Lee served in numerous intelligence and SF roles in WW2. He first volunteered to go to Finland and fight in 1939, but they were kept away from the actual action. Later as part of the British Army he went everywhere from Rhodesia and South Africa to Italy and Germany, and was at times operating with the original SAS.

On set for the Lord of the Rings he famously corrected Peter Jackson on what people getting stabbed in the back sound like before they die.

Attached: christopherlee.jpg (644x483, 64K)

Attached: oswalt-mcnamara.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

hooch IS crazy

I don't think so. He does play up a tough man persona, but that's just what Russians do. Putin's tough-guy persona is just that. It's for show. It is a necessity, so he does it. I don't think he has any desire to bring up any real things he has done and play them up.

Basically, I think he's the real deal, but he also has to put on a show of overdone Slavic machismo, because that's what Russians like. And so it ends up seeming goofy and fake, even though he was an actual KGB agent.

African American Women

Pic related has a CAR and got up to LtCol, unlike that boot fuck Adam Driver

Attached: 030812_robriggle.jpg (620x375, 82K)

He also served in Bosnia and I think Kosovo.

Was at least shot a couple times in the Battle of Saipan

Attached: tumblr_lu5jadmjua1qh5ugk.jpg (500x604, 81K)

Hillary Clinton
>Seth Rich: Rich was a DNC staffer who was gunned down near his D.C. home in July
>According to reports, he was meant to testify against Hillary in a lawsuit for campaign fraud

Attached: E4F9FD64-01D0-4CC8-BBD4-FB295F8CA04D.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>acquitted of murder
>convicted of stealing sports memorabilia of himself

Attached: 1561491751782.png (688x418, 585K)

Adam driver only stayed for like two weeks and dropped out
Rob was also in active duty during 911 and he talks about it

Fucking tight

kek

WWII AAF aerial gunner with 25 combat missions in the Pacific and a purple heart

Attached: 1_4z5im7tyj86OpqgX2nX_4Q.jpg (990x435, 101K)

Don't forget Vince Foster. He was about to blow the whistle on the WH travel office.

He also witnessed the last public execution by guillotine in France in 1939.

It seems like no one has mentioned Audie yet.

Attached: 73269_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 245K)

does it count when he's a celebrity because of all the people he killed?

Matthew had a mini stroke or seizure at the wheel, technically not his fault

Based

In August 1993, Vikernes fatally stabbed Mayhem guitarist Euronymous during an altercation at the latter's apartment. Vikernes was arrested and convicted of first-degree murder as well as for the unrelated arson. He stated that the killing was in self-defense and unsuccessfully argued for the charge to be reduced to voluntary manslaughter. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison.

it was the church burning that was really a tragedy.

Attached: 576px-Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (576x599, 89K)

Sure, m8

Attached: Sgt._Hartman.jpg (1291x965, 133K)

Attached: hillary clinton.jpg (1200x1701, 264K)

He's a pretty nice dude

I WILL

seems unfair i feel like jewish white privalige

Kevin James accidentally killed someone when working as a bouncer in his 20s. Body checked some guy, dude hit his head on the concrete and was dead before he bounced. Acquitted of all charges
Would say based as fuck but I've heard hes just a total fucking asshole - going as far as to have his security announce most places he goes "Kevin James is about to enter the building, do NOT acknowledge him."

Attached: 71ZTRuFNLPL._SX342_.jpg (342x440, 35K)

lol I hear he's a legit martial artist bas rutten is friends with him and bas seems like an a hole to

I went to the same school. There is talk that he killed someone here like his sophomore year. Dude was insane. Almost blinded a bouncer.

6ix9ine fucked a kid on tape and admitted to it and he got no punishment for it because what he got was lighter than the mandatory minimum punishment. He paid a nigga to shoot another nigga and while he gets nothing for ordering the hit, the hitman gets time. Any famous drugged up nigger or spic or who knows what could rape and kill you today and get away with it. 69 is not even a rich white powerful man or anything like that and still he is above the law, its hilarious

Attached: Count Sesame Street.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Sid was a fag who almost got his ass kicked by Tom Petty in like 78

Absolutely fucking based

>fucking Calvinist
anyway kek

>believing sid vicious murdered her
topkek

i'm friends with family friends of his, he killed tons of people. if he felt you disrespected him, like bumped into him at the club he would shoot you in the face.

Lee Marvin?

got a link?

Everyday people get away with killing too user.

Errr no

That’s one reason I didn’t go to Midtown kek. I’d heard similar also.

Euronynous used the body of his suicide victim roommate for an album cover and he was a degenerate Sami Laplander (not that I have anything against the average Laplander).

Varg did nothing wrong in killing him. Plus, the autopsy reports stated that despite all the stab wounds, the only fatal strike was to the forehead since Varg used a boot knife instead of a large knife which he had stored at his own home. It goes along with how it sounded like defense or at least involuntary manslaughter since the other wounds were not so severe.

Oh and I don't believe he committed the church burnings even though I agree with his statement about the sacred pagan sites that were destroyed to make room for those churches.

Buckle up buckaroo!

He didn’t use the PRNDL

Attached: 48BD38CE-5B65-4203-8E52-56904B20C4DB.gif (250x258, 689K)

I never want to see this picture of Lee Marvin again. I pray I can forget it.

Lee was such a ginormous certified BA. Did so much that few other celebrities, if any, can claim to have also done. I doubt we'll see men like him again in our lifetime and that really sucks.

meanwhile he sits in jail waiting for his sentence.

not above the law.

>I doubt we'll see men like him again in our lifetime and that really sucks.
Only because times are easy now. Hard times breed hard men.

Handsome SOB in his special forces youth.

Attached: D501F122-16FD-4F62-9BFF-0924E4290D5B.jpg (417x1024, 95K)

your tax dollars at work!

if that is fucking pottery

>that black dude huche or something killed some one while driving he went to jail for 10 years
the nigga killed his wife and got 40 years to life

The dude was bred for greatness. His lineage is the human equivalent of a triple crown horse. He was descended from royalty, a model, was super tall and strong, and succeeded in basically everything he did including singing. He could have been a prodigal singer but decided to be a prodigal actor, right after succeeding in being a prodigal warrior, being in more films than any man ever to this day

>the only world leader today with confirmed kills

Except that's wrong dipshit. Željko Komšić, the Croatian President of Bosnia just off the top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiebU3YoU-Y

>that black dude huche or something killed some one while driving he went to jail for 10 years
Nah, he shot his wife starting with her legs while mocking her saying she'd never run a marathon again.

god, he looks like some doof I remember from 30th AG, kid never even made it out of holding and got sent home

didnt adam driver break his fucking pelvis before he was supposed to ship out? that stuff is dangerous

broke his sternum while mountain biking, should have walked it off
>Adam driver only stayed for like two weeks and dropped out
he did just over 2 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Driver#Military_service_and_education

Jej