STONKS

I can't imagine 20 years from now ARs will have avoided their inevitable ban.
FACTS:
>The NRA has folded.
>Your politicians have folded.
>Our self-proclaimed pro-2A president has folded.
>The media has people living in fear of mass shootings with assault weapons.
>Pro-gun opinion is being censored or deplatformed across the board.
>The militant police force is pushing toward disarming "citizens."
The truth is it's mate in 1 and they're just toying with us. You can be a romantic at heart, but your wallet should always be a realist. If you're not buying ARs right now, you're an idiot. Pre-ban AR prices will skyrocket, FACT. You can build a rifle for under $300 right now. Do you actually believe that's going to be possible forever? Keep up the fight and pray they slip, but you'll still be well armed and ready to make a profit when our ship sinks. In the meantime, what fag would say having a few extra guns is such a bad thing?

Attached: stonks_meme.png (2500x1250, 678K)

If you well and truly care which you should, write your congressmen, write your senators. Don't wait for an election to tell them how you feel.

Panic buy all you want. But write your legislators.

How do you ban the AR15 without banning all semi-automatics? i.e. the vast majority of all guns?

This. Also, organize and protest, it works.
Don't believe me? Look at how Governor Blackface's attempt at a gun law hearing was shut down when Virginia's Jow Forumsommandoes showed up and REEEEEEEEEEE'd
>i.e. the vast majority of all guns
>implying that's not what they really want
Some Dem senator (Jack something) recently tried to have handguns be made NFA items.

Look at what some blue states have already done. These crafty fuckers will stop at nothing to shut down whatever funs they pick and choose

You won't be voting your way out of what's coming.

Attached: 1565262778429.jpg (990x1024, 127K)

I am aware that some dems want to ban all guns, I'm in NY. But I'm also aware that this is about as difficult to actually achieve as banning all social media because some psycho posted a manifesto before he killed people.

>send letters to politicians blackmailed by cianigger deepfakes of them getting anal’d by nigger shemales (and real videos of them anal’ing little boys)

>le stonks maymay
>so funny xddd just like in r**dit
Go back.

No leftypol we want to keep our semi autos

even without the predictions
guns are an investment
unlike cars that go down in value a lot once they are "used" and "older" guns dont go down in value nearly as much and then go up in value as they become collectors items

Attached: 1c5dcf_5461207.jpg (1600x1066, 253K)

>as dificult as banning social media
>7+1chan is dead
Uhhhhhhh

No leftypol you aren't dismissing gun ownership by saying 'reddit'

They can't and wont ban semi autos.
What they can and will do and have done is ban pistol grips, "high capacity" magazines, barrel lengths, foregrips, carry handles, adjustable stocks, magazine release buttons or levers.
Can't ban toy spaceships but you can ban certain Lego pieces which make constructing one a hell of a thing and it'll always be retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT
You're obsessed with this bullshit money making scheme about pre ban guns
Don't you realize they'll not Grandfather things in, they won't let "pre ban" be a thing? They're already talking about that. Fool

Attached: 1553437434316.jpg (430x292, 22K)

It's still on tor. And it wasn't banned, their hosting service dumped them.

>Pro-gun opinion is being censored or de-platformed across the board.
That didn’t stop right-wing parties and candidates dominating all over the world. They all faced the same censorship. Hell Brazil and the Filipino elected literal pro-communist/drug killing platform presidents.
>>The media has people living in fear of mass shootings with assault weapons
Anti-white propaganda backfired in Brazil of all places. It failed in most of Europe. It failing I. Europe. It failed in 2016 in the US. Liberals just think everyone thinks like them because of twitter favoritism. Do you think it will work out?
>The NRA has folded.
>Your politicians have folded.
They were never pro-gun rights in the first place. NRA already paying for it. People are now joining other groups. Trump a trust fund baby liberal New Yorker Jow Forums backed because he offended progressives
>The militant police force is pushing toward disarming "citizens.
That’s not a new thing.

Attached: F401F089-3AEB-4FAD-8353-F3D1A16C6F09.jpg (914x960, 633K)

No shareblue insults won't dismiss the issue either

Anti-white propaganda is political suicide. Anti-cis straight male propaganda marketing suicide.

>>Pro-gun opinion is being censored or de-platformed across the board
>That didn’t stop right-wing parties and candidates dominating all over the world
Censorship is happening in response to that
>Anti-white propaganda backfired in Brazil of all places. It failed in most of Europe. It failing I. Europe. It failed in 2016 in the US.
No it isn't
>Do you think it will work out?
It is
>They were never pro-gun rights in the first place.
Yes they are
>That’s not a new thing
Yes it is

Fuck you, post guns

Oh you're a fed

>Hasn't heard of California

Brother, you have no idea how sneaky this fuckers are, they purposely make the laws as complex and convoluted as possible to find any reason to take your guns away from you.

Wowretard.jpeg

thats a yes

>Google were never censoring people before
Google failed Hong Kong uprising. They censor in the name wof China.
>Cops were never pro disarmament of citizens
Cops were always bootlickers and trash. Why do you think Antifa are never arrested? Cops protect them.
>No it isn’t
You just blackpilling baiter that probably got ban on /tv/. If you think anti-white propaganda isn’t pushing people to the right.

what happenes when steel suppliers dump gun manufacturing?
or lead farmers dump bullets?
our supply chain is vulnerable.

>Honk

One day a kid is going to discover a cartridge converted BP revolver that his zoomer grandfather owned pre ban, and he’s going to be forcefully abducted, have his consciousness uploaded into a torture hell simulation, and his physical body destroyed, along with all remnants of the pistol.

THIS

The dems are about to have a super majority.
and they essentially had their guy in with Trump.

whats the onion link

On the front page, OH WAIT LOL

MA bro here. You're not the only one suffering, my friend

@42280114(no u 4 u)
1: your image
>Making up fake, extremist arguments of protest groups
>Pretending the Klan is anything but a hate group that has literally lynched and bombed blacks
2: your post
>Literally unable to deny the facts
>Making up a bunch of excuses and coping like a faggot
Sorry, it's a "yikes" from me dawg.

Attached: 1555289331429.png (485x432, 132K)

What a garbage post

NYSRPA v NYC is going to result in strict scrutiny for 2A, invalidating most gun laws and saving us from the brink. digits will confirm

they just need to make it illegal to be spotted with anything better than a black powder musket. if you can't train with or talk about guns with anyone, what does it matter? they've killed the rest of our culture, and they'll follow the same playbook for gun culture

>have his consciousness uploaded into a torture hell simulation
kek

Not a fucking chance leftypol.

They just ban "assault weapons" and have a section where guns are banned by name, slap the AR on there and done.

>elections

Literally irrelevant when demographics turn voting into a sham - a racial head count

Yes, all semis will be banned, and there's nothing white America (who are the only demographic that cares about gun rights) can do about it when Texas finally goes blue.

And when have GoodgoyOA ever successfully lobbied for anything?

>write your congressmen, write your senators

Attached: mHM3DMk.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>Digits did not confirm
I am disappointed

>Digits did not confirm
I am disappointed

HAHAHAHAHA They will never put your genocide on the ballot you dumb faggot. It will happen as your cuck ass licks boots until you get raped by niggers, gunless.

>voting is a scam when the majority of people don't vote like i do

The only solution is for the gun industry to make the scariest, blackest, fullest semi-automatic civilian rifle ever. It should terrify children and force unemployed wives to piss themselves when it's open carried. The muzzle flash should be shaped like a skull and have a brake that rattles windows. It should have three bayonets permanently welded to rails and be marketed as the Armageddon 2030. It should come stock with 120 round Annihilator drum magazines. It should fire every cheap ammo possible. It should retail at $250. It should have a rebate and manufacturer credits if you send in food stamps. The shoulder thing should go up twice. The grip, rail, and sights should have a permanently activated lasers if a round is chambered that form the shape of a pentagram on every target. The roll mark should be a devil raping a child. And it should absolutely look nothing like an AR.

It will cost millions to sell it but that's a sacrifice that must be made. They'll just have to raid part of LaPierre's stolen NRA funds. There will be such a frenzy to ban it that the AR, at double the price, will fall off the nanny radar just like a Mini 14.

Attached: give it a blow.jpg (1238x742, 308K)

what are you talking about? the solution has been to pump out as many cheap ARs as possible.

Because people voting on the basis of ethnicity makes a sham of the democratic process

unless white people do it

White people are nearly split between dem and repub. Niggers jews spics an arabs are almost uniformly dem voters.

No, also for white people. Do you think the Republicans would be able to go as full retard as they do without being the implicit White People Party?

Voting on the basis of issues won't occur in a multicultural state.

>honk kong

Attached: 0A69B44CE4A84B018B0EC96F511F2992.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Let us hope.

>How do you ban the AR15 without banning all semi-automatics?

The G11 is banned by name in Canada's gun legislation along with virtually all AR15 models. The old 1994 USA assault weapons ban also included bans on certain firearms like Tec-9s. Its been done before.

you and me both buddy

>permanently activated lasers if a round is chambered that form the shape of a pentagram on every target
snorted irl

that's because repubs have shit policies.
>bans abortions
>allows gays to be harassed
>allows corporations to poison americans
>doesn't care about the environment
>doesn't want background checks on gun owners
That's why women and everybody who isn't a white male gravitates towards the democrats, the republicans does everything in their power to hurt the US and only white guys hate this country so much that they side with them.

FACT:

Neo Nazis are the number one threat to fire arms ownership in this country

Attached: 1381792880540.png (1440x1080, 549K)

Rolling for Devine intervention

>FACT:

Blacks are the number one threat to firearms ownership in this country

We need blacks to start claiming that gun control is racist and modern day Jim Crow legislation.

Wrong. It's Jews.

Rolling for 2a

N here. I feel that we're all getting fucked on this one, bruh.

>What a garbage post
>Literally zero arguments or proof
>Just blackpill Bitching
Is this the power of blackpill homosexuality?

>Bruh
Black guy confirmed. Buy more guns, stop voting Democrat, indoctrinate your friends and family, move out of urban areas.

3 words to always keep in mind
>No Political Solutions

Attached: 1564709364993m.jpg (1024x382, 39K)

blacks will do whatever the democrats say, with the single intention of getting more gibs.
The average black has no long term planning ability, they just take the path of least resistance to more liquor, drugs and fried meats

Based and redpilled.