You can apologize to me at any time

desuarchive.org/k/thread/37789252/#37789509
Gonna start this off my saying A) I told you so, and B) I hate fucking being right. I hate it I hate it I FUCKING HATE ITTTTTTTTTTT

To sum:
>15 months ago
>tell retards on here that Trump DGAF about them or the cause
>PAINSTAKINGLY explain to them (like one would a child) that:
>A. Trump only gives a fuck about Trump,
>B. Trump is a never-served daddy's money NYC real estate developer whose background (1%er, reality TV star, NYC born and raised) gives him as much interest in the 2A as fish have in bicycles, and
>C. the second the winds turned, 2A enthuiasm EVAPORATES

I.
TOLD.
YOU.
SO.

It's all in my link: the predictions, the pleas for skepticism. And of course I got the regular treatment of someone stating an unpopular truth: of being a shill, a ShariaBlue plant, an SJW, a discord tranny, a R*dditor, etc. Just for stating the truth.
So this is your chance. What's done is done, you retards fucked up by trusting this retard for even one second. No amount of whining or crying can take that back. But you can take this time to make one thing right: apologize.
Apologize to me for being colossally-naive oxygen thieves.
Apologize to your future children and grandchildren who get to live in a gun-free country.
Apologize to yourselves for ignoring the doubting voice in your brain that tried to warn you.

Have a WONDERFUL day faggots.

Attached: christ almighty do i hate being always right.jpg (200x202, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2014/07/23/voices-golden-gate-bridge-suicide-barrier-approved/13043277/
nami.org/Blogs/NAMI-Blog/June-2018/Why-Suicide-Reporting-Guidelines-Matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's 4D chess. read art of the deal idiot.

Nigger I am not reading all this shit

Based

Hell yeah brother. I'm voting democrat too. Good to see another around these parts. At least they are honest about what they want to do with our guns. If Republicans are gonna lie to us, we'll just put a Democrat in office. That's about all we can do

O B S E S S E D

Hey leftypol how long did it take to find that? You're not demoralizing anyone.

Yeah I wouldn't stress, 241 years is a respectable age for a country

Attached: 1558029000920.gif (316x270, 892K)

Neat blog, nigger

Still voting for him just to spite you.
Eat shit pinko

0/10

trumpfags are delusional polniggers
they will keep defending this guy because they are all reddit implants who turned pol into another echo chamber
redditors are the ones who brought e-celeb worship here, and thus the trump cult

Not sure if Chinese or a bot

I searched around but I might have missed something.
Has anything actually been passed yet?
Im not disagreeing with OP (I think hes right) but has anything actually come out of this?

>read art of the deal idiot
The book that the other guy wrote almost in its entirety?

Yeah! Its one or the other, good goy! You either support one or the other, 100%, or you're just throwing your vote away!
I love Trump so much hes so great hes just pretending to be a turncoat faggot

no leftypol your raids don't work

>saying i told you so as anonymous
whatever nerd.

and trump won't go anti-2A unless he wants to lose in 2020. he's already been advised by lapierre how catastrophic him turning against the constitution would be.

Holy shit you are so salty lmao

Wow even leftypol is getting trolled by itself now

>lapeepeepoopooerre
>doing anything but buy more gucci belts and flip flops

senate doesn't go back to work until September.
The liberals are crying for an emergency session but McConnell told them to get fucked and got thrown down a flight of stairs for his trouble.

God willing there won't be any more incidents and things can cool off but the way it's going I think we've reached a breaking point.
I've never seen the population this on edge.
Panic in times Square, panic in walmarts, panic at the disco.

Too bad we all know LaPierre's idea of what 2A actually means

not weapons

>won't go anti-2A
he's literally only done things deconstructive in regards to the 2nd amendment

politics is 100% social engineering and trump is only doing his part, he would be dead if he was a threat to the chosen people

The people you were talking to were MIGA fags paid by Pascale and Kushner who are hanging around on Jow Forums and reddit.com/the_donald

Attached: 15526852093092.jpg (768x527, 72K)

You faggots never learn do you?
When your daughters/wife are getting forcibly penetrated by gov't agents/Jamal/literally anyone else because LOL no guns, what are you gonna say?
>f-f-four D ch-chess
Well, when we have this discussion again in another 15 months, just remember that I really do hate being right

Not yet, but that just leaves the D*mocrats one less puddle to jump over. Its a fucking sad (but completely foreseeable) turn of events

>he's already been advised by lapierre
Because we all know how pro-2nd Amendment he really is, right?
>I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but

Attached: 1565359146689.png (571x330, 67K)

all he's talked about is "background checks"

it's lip service. he knows who votes for him.

I can only hope you're right user

call me crazy but I dont think this is going to bear anything. we just have to wait until the new cycle resets. if parkland didn't do anything I doubt the fucking garlic fest shooting or the walmart spree will do anything
Am I retarded?

i hate guns and love dicks

>saying i told you so as anonymous
Sorry i didn't get a trip, but I'm not a bugchaser and don't think I ever will be.

Yeah but you and your retarded faggot friends still voted in the biggest friend of Israel since Reagan. Obama was the only one who stop up to Israel but I guess he wasn't playing 5D chess enough
>if you offer up your boipussy to your enemies they actually lose
Must be more than 5 dimensions in Trump's chess because it looks like he's giving them everything they could ever want

Never been to any other *chan (unless you count operator chan/Krautchan). Never been to r*ddit either
What don't you click on one of the many, many r*ddit tabs you have open and stay there forever? I'm sure theres a BASED video on the_donald of ben shapiro VIOLENTLY FORESKIN RUBBING A STUPID LIBTARD WITH FACTS

You just got me to vote Trump
No leftypol those were your idiot friends who thought trump would be easy to beat

>being this much of a defeatist blackpiller
>jumping the gun declaring you were right when there's not anything even in motion
>namefagging
Don't you have a discord to shit up, tranny?

Attached: 1498979187.png (500x600, 156K)

I don't pretend Trump is a good president. He's not even my first choice. But he's the lesser of all choices that will actually get into office. And as an added bonus, he's waking people up to the batshit insanity of the American left, among other things. I just hope we get someone actually decent when his second term is up.

Leftypol confirmed

finally, someone I can agree with in this thread

Lesser evil*

I really really hope so. I don't want to have to make another thread like this in 15 months
>mfw starting to wonder if he'd back 2A as a lame duck when there were no repercussions whatsoever

Attached: 1559652138026.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

>all he's talked about is "background checks"
>it's lip service. he knows who votes for him.
Not gun owners or proponents of the Second Amendment.

Attached: 1565374829674.png (1440x2960, 932K)

guns are a thing of the past retards everyone on leftypol agrees with me

>he's waking people up to the batshit insanity of the American left, among other things
As if that does anything to help law abiding gun owners. Whatever he's doing doesn't excuse the fact that he's infringing on their rights.

On a national level there's a good chance this will all blow over, depending on the news cycle and how any possible legislation is crafted and then voted down.
If you're in a blue state expect shit to get worse, but things getting worse in those states is par for the course.

Still haven't ever been off this chan! But save the date of November 9, 2020, which is 15 months from today and when I get to call you a retarded faggot AGAIN. I'll be there, I hope you can make it if your short bus doesn't catch fire

>OP is a dick slurping faggot
In other news; water is wet, the sky is blue, grass is green, and the sun rises in the east

Remember, the 2nd Amendment is for sporting purposes.

Attached: 1565375614559.png (593x536, 350K)

"hunting" is a sport, I agree!

see also lesser of two evils is a slippery slope. Having a dick 99% up your ass is the lesser of two evils when the other one would be balls deep, but its hardly a consolation when youre still biting the pillow.

well if anything does go national we can only hope the happening allows us some leeway
>inb4: iTs cALleD tHE BoOgALoO nOW

There is also the Jow Forums separatist movement that has us all move to a shitty country and jonestown it but with guns instead of poisoned koolaid

Attached: commsand.jpg (480x474, 27K)

Wow it's like I'm actually on /b/!!!
*holds up spork!!!11one*

It doesn't. And while I do support him, I am extremely critical of these actions. I've always thought of Trump as sort of a step 1 to fixing our shit. Yeah, he's not as good as we thought. Yeah, he says some dumb shit. But his policies and politics have opened the door for more right wing politics to rise in power and pushed the overton window right.

2 scoops
2 terms
2 genders

You're right OP, should have voted for Hillary.

Attached: c3f6a06ed46d01ed15e0b381e7db04ad8e3211be2615b61fbbcdfe154b100bd6.jpg (1000x563, 106K)

>i told you so
>only 1 year old
lmao youve been told all politicians are scum for a long time.

If only someone could have foreseen this
But don't worry! This 5D chess. The next part of this plan is to confiscate all the guns and institute a license policy for ALL knives. That'll really get the libtards heads spinning, they won't know WHAT he'll do next!
Thank God he's on our side!

Attached: download (8).png (500x589, 181K)

is baby mad he doesn't know how to trip?

Attached: 19131.jpg (846x900, 124K)

>But his policies and politics have opened the door for more right wing politics to rise in power and pushed the overton window right.
That's impossible. Republicans are moving slightly more towards the center while the Democrats are moving more to the left.
No one is going to dare push that kind of politics again when it's associated with white supremacy/white nationalism no matter how untrue it is. Texas is going to turn blue in the coming years of demographic shift in the country.

Yeah, you called it
Want a cookie?
What choice did we have? Hillary would have been worse.

If I ever get rich we're buying Sealand
>Jeffery Epsteins island is probably for sale also
>lolis not included

see You have to understand, when I made the thread in 2018 the Trumpniggery was at an all time high. It was sickening
>yes! the head of the ATF is going to order it to self-destruct!
>this billionaire NYC soft-hands city boy TOTALLY believes in the 2A with all his heart!
>he's totally going to stand up to Israel even though his daughter is a convert
I just wanted a fucking reality check, a little caution or healthy skepticism. Instead I got a legion of faggots who probably don't/can't legally vote talking about how BASED everything was going to be.

If even one retard here heeds my words about unrealistic expectations for politicians then I will consider this thread a success.

>pic
just putting it out there, under comrade Colonel Putin Russians actually got some gun right expansions, and trump seems poised to steal some more, just some solyanka for thought

Open your fucking eyes. Look at faceberg, twitter, etc...
You'll see shit that wouldn't be out of place on Jow Forums. I'm not talking about the GOP going more right. Those fags are closet leftists. I'm talking about the general public going more right.

My dogs are going to live at my parents house for a little bit.

Daddy has to make some glownigs disappear

the media won't let it die. it's an election season, and the gun debate is the only thing they have that they can still argue about.
Every other political issues is cut right along party lines but there are plenty of conservative fudds and boomers who think no one needs and assault rifle.

I don't think it's going to go away.
Especially since 1 shooter was out to exterminate the mexicans.

I've seen the same thing. The twitterati have a mainline to the MSM, they're basically living in a fictional world while everyone who doesn't participate in that shitshow is moving to the right. I live in an old union town filled with old school democrats, lemme tell you most of them ain't democrats anymore.

Nigger I scrubbed an old hard drive today and found an old copy of Tripcode explorer. I've been here longer than you and I'm not an attention-whoring faggot. I just made this thread to feel some vindication and caution retards for next time.

Attached: fuckoff tripnigger.png (571x467, 33K)

"Apologize to your future children and grandchildren who get to live in a gun-free country.
Apologize to yourselves for ignoring the doubting voice in your brain that tried to warn you. "

Was Hillary or Jeb gonna be better? Would Cruz have won?

What semi autos should I buy before the ban

Eight years of Obama passed fewer gun control bills than what we have now and what will come when the Senate comes back in September.

It's funny how the only way this meme could be made was with a picture that was not from a bumpstock confiscation... because none have happened.

>2011
>old

You're totally right, dude. I should have voted for Hillary instead. It was her turn, after all.

No one is saying that. Just that the MAGA ourguy shit was incredibly gay and you should be ashamed for believing him.

Nobody mentioned Hillary Clinton but you guys who keeps coming up with this "lesser than two evil" shit.

you spent 15 months seething over 5 posts likely made by the same Jow Forums samefag lmao gg retard

>you should be ashamed for believing him.
Trump was the last person to give this country any sense of hope. I don't see any shame in having hope, even if it was misplaced.

So why the fuck are you posting here, go tell your sucking representatives that you'll vote them out if they enact any gun control. Cry more, just do it at the correct group of people.

libs say this about obama. you maga niggers got hope & change'd.

Nah

False

checked
and yeah, it's looking that way

Trips of truth, so he sayeth we shall believe

Attached: npc vs pc.jpg (1175x820, 271K)

I would say the majority of Jow Forums mistrusts the government to an extent as not to trust a politician. The /Trump/ bleed over that occurred since 2016 the years makes it seem otherwise because they are loud.

I still remember the sliver of hope even skeptics had in 2016. Krndoal Jumpf was getting a SCOTUS pick. Congress and House were red. Hearing protection act, aggressive challenges of blue state laws, and even Hughes appeal seemed like a long shot possibility. A serious time of optimism and hope for the gun community. Sales were way up and the hobby was growing.

We let those years slip by without pressuring institutions to instigate change in our favor. We let the GOP get away with grand standing on the status quo. Now it will be all for naught. We haven't gotten shit except a crumbling NRA and an even more powerful, energized opposition. Even if Trump wins 2020 it won't mean anything for us other than marginally less bad policy. This fight never ends. The fact that the entire issue is framed as a "debate" while there are no facets in it that resemble the debate should be enough. GOP and probably even a significant part (but not majority) of the NRA only values firearms in as much as it gives them political power and capital to achieve more.

All the NEETs on this board need to call their reps and give them a polite, but stern mouthful. I recommend mentioning research on suicide contagion theory. It is well studied and once the media bought into the suicide reporting guidelines it was proven effective. The fact that I have never seen this once mentioned by any pro gun groups or institutions pretty much proves my cynicism. Nobody cares about winning this "debate." That would stop the gravy train.

Here's a couple links.
>usatoday.com/story/news/2014/07/23/voices-golden-gate-bridge-suicide-barrier-approved/13043277/
>nami.org/Blogs/NAMI-Blog/June-2018/Why-Suicide-Reporting-Guidelines-Matter

Attached: glass_suppressor_visual.webm (1066x600, 2.81M)

>Can I learn anything valuable from my enemies
Holy fucking shit I thought I was the only one
t. uber2A uberenvironmental non-SJW non-IDpol liberal

Yes my life is suffering

>The /Trump/ bleed over that occurred since 2016 the years makes it seem otherwise because they are loud
But its still here in force, as this thread is evidence

I agree with everything else. Liberals felt the same way by 2010
>we have a supermajority
>we can do anything we w-
>nvm we're just fighting amongst each other
>nvm we lost our majority in the house
>and now the Senate
I'm seeing an incredible amount of deja vu with the AOC ultraleftarded arm of the Democrats, and the Tea Party "insurgency" in the early part of the 2010s.

Trump is the last hope, if you think you can derail his plans with with your treason and cowardice, then you've got another thing coming, he has the one thing you'll never have, love for his country, and the support of millions of minutemen just waiting to answer the call.

Misunderstood and underrated post

>God willing there won't be any more incidents and things can cool off but the way it's going I think we've reached a breaking point.
I've never seen the population this on edge.
Panic in times Square, panic in walmarts, panic at the disco.
it's completely retarded and all due to people buying into media hysteria

>fanboi of a traitorous umpumped snake oil salesman calling others traitors
Open your fucking eyes child

Yeah but all those retards vote and fear is a powerful draw

>upjumped***
why in the flying FUCK did it autocorrect 'upjumped' to 'umpumped'? Is Siri a brainlet?

Based naive retard poster

If you don't like it you know where the door is, Sweden always needs more of your type. This is a country for those willing to fight for their liberties and stand up for personal freedoms, no other President has embodied those values since the earliest years of the US. If Hilary had won, as you would want, the 2A would have been gone the minute she got in.

ecofascism is calling you brother

Reminder that your individual vote literally doesn't matter, even in we assume the elections aren't rigged and 100% fair.

No leftypol he's not a traitor

No leftypol you arent convincing me to not vote

>Ecofascism is a theoretical political model in which a totalitarian government would require individuals to sacrifice their own interests to the "organic whole of nature" and which would rely on militarism and expansionism
>militarism and expansionism
>expansionism
Like I want to fight for some rich jew so he can annex horde after horde of more people. So they have more children to deplete the environment.

Nah, change liberalism to ecoliberalism, scratch the IDpol/SJW and anti-gun shit, get back to the roots: wages, powerful government to check corporations (big agriculture, pharma and tech need a good thumping).
Idk if green libertarianism is a thing but that's probably closest. Still imperfect, since how is decreasing government going to protect us from the multinats?