Who makes the best M31 helmet liners

I bought a m44/55 from IMA and want to make a Stahlhelm clone which I won't worry about damaging like my original. Anyone have any recommendations?

Attached: m40-55.jpg (466x466, 15K)

help Wheraboos

It's wehraboos. Also it's just a cool looking helmet, the M1 is a neat helmet too.

Yes, and I have also have an m1. I need liners for two of my Stahlhelms. One an M35 and one a m40.

Did you even read the post?

bump

Use google you stupid nigger. Plus there's tons of repro stahlhelms out there. Hessen antique is a good site for them.

Once again someone with 0 reading comprehension. I have the helmet need the liner brainlet

Wow I found tons on google, if only you could do the same.

Wow, its as if all the sellers are touting their individual product as superior and someone is asking for recommendations.

Seriously consider suicide friend.

>Hessen antique

They actually have a disclaimer on their site, what cucks.

Disclaimer:
Hessen Antique does not support or represent any organization that promotes hatred or racism. Hessen Antique is a company that offers antiques, historic items and World War II Militaria. We are not affiliated with/or embrace the philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations. These items are sold for collectors, re-enactors, historical organizations and theatrical purposes only.

ahhhhh so they are boomer cucks scared of a label

Sweet I picked up one of their 1917 WW1 stahlhelms it came with a ww2 liner in it

Finn's post war liner is the best from what I've heard and I have one and I like it

its not historically accurate

More like they would like to keep their business open, and not lose payment processors.

Free speech is a thing yes, but mob rule wins.

>people are going to be looking at the inside of my helmet

It matter to me user.

Clearly your life is a mess as you lack any attention to detail

Freespeech isnt a thing when the government just pressures lol private entities to completely shut you out of society, unless it involves a cake business not complying with state sanctioned homosexuality

eBay user vit-zemanek has really good ones.

There is a difference between "any" attention to detail and a level of attention that ends in you deliberately handicapping yourself.

Do you own one of those?