Darwinian reasons for gun control

After seeing this man being attacked by a man twice his size and people mocking the victim one thing was made clear to me. Some people, specially women, don't like weak ugly men with guns because a man like that having a tool to defend himself goes against their privilege of mocking such undesirable men without them having the power to fight back. After all, not hitting women is a valued principle in our society, but we can all cheer and enjoy when the little man is put in his place by the alpha man.

Attached: Bagel-boss.jpg (618x410, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7GDAWLboM
youtube.com/watch?v=eYDbiodGMKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad bagel boss should have blasted that lanky faggot.

No, even though their club is all about being inclusive and open to all sorts, the schadenfreude they show to literally any white man going through literally any kind of problem shows that to be a lie on their part

Imagine giving up your right to self-defense because of what some thot thinks.

Women value barbarism, welcome to the real world.

That's like most normie men, literally everything goes back to trying to find a girl

That "valued principle of our society" is a new thing from the last 50-60 years or so.

Plenty of old westerns where the good guy slaps a woman, one John Wayne film where he spanks a woman. James Bond hits women in plenty of 007 movies, etc

What video is this tho? I haven't seen it

God man man, Samuel Colt made them equal

>That "valued principle of our society" is a new thing from the last 50-60 years or so.
I like it though, I'm not a white knight, I just dislike hitting other people in general

based af.

Did you even watch this video? It was this less than tall man who was picking the fight

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7GDAWLboM

>God man man
holy shit my sides

Here it how it goes

>women commits any kind of abuse against a man from the bottom of society

>man responds

>women have a system of laws and white knights that is designed to keep the men in place

Imagine a man making fun of a woman's weight. I don't know how things are now but it will most likely be the equivalent of saying the N-word. Yet women can make fun of something that it's out of a man's control without facing consequence.

Manlet here with a hot take.
Yes the women were probably being cunts and playing dumb about it. But the short guy definitely over reacted. Women do get away with a lot of shit, and men are often too ready to defend them, it's just instinctual. But I still think the short guy got way too mad. If he was really that offended, he should've just said "Fuck this" and walked out, not cause a scene.

The absolute state of manlets

No woman don't have to be nice you
no other fully grown men don't have to be nice to you
You can be as disgruntled as you like, just when you ree in public this is what happens
its not even illegal, we literally are allowed to smack you for being violent even if you don't pose a serious danger

>Imagine a man making fun of a woman's weight.
can confirm, kids are conditioned to get ultra triggered over specific words, more so than ever. I remember when I was in high school, fat thots would have their mouth and eye sockets gaping wide open before storming out of the classroom because they are called fat once for not wanting to move their chairs out of the walk way or something. These folks are adults now and are enabling the same bullshit for future generations.

Imagine being such a cuck bitch you gotta pick a fight because somebody smirked at you. manlets TRULY BTFO'd

The more I think about it the more it sounds like a skit about brain washed sleeper agents freaking out all the time because their activation word is comedically plain.

>women ARE ALWAYS being cunts and playing dumb
this is the natural state of females user

>Explosion of Insecurity! Bagel Man Attacks

It went like
>women don’t fuck with men because they understand men are way stronger
>men don’t abuse their strength to push around women
It was a mutually agreed upon arrangement. When a woman broke that agreement, a dude could slap her, and also women could give a man a slap too, but it was never acceptable to beat the shit out of a woman like it was to beat the shit out of another guy.

ITT manlet incels

Pathetic. There should be penis inspections and height qualifiers for gun ownership because you spergs can't keep your cool.

Attached: 8b8.jpg (680x523, 37K)

>women could give a man a slap too, but it was never acceptable to beat the shit out of a woman like it was to beat the shit out of another guy
youtube.com/watch?v=eYDbiodGMKk

Guns are basically penis replacements for a lot of impotent dudes.

This. He started to make a speech. But the point stands that "human rights" is BS that exists to be a pretext for war and does not actually apply to any real person. "Human rights" and dignity and safety are like the "winners" of the Running Man game show, they exist in a computer generated image to fool people. There's no goodness in the world, and when people try to do the right thing, a darkness from beneath reaches up to drag them back down. The rules and order and safety we enjoyed in recent decades are gone, and becoming more obviously a memory with every "refugee" arrival.

Lots of illiterate leftist talking points are incoherent, but this one is on the level of that Ron Perlman scat obsession thing.

manlets like him are the bottom of society for a reason. Like honestly there's chicks out there that could not only talk better shit but actually kick his ass.

stfu retard, you seem like your iq is 50

Go outside user

This is true, we have gone from raising our children, to not raising them, to mis-raising them.

See? Instead of offering evidence to the contrary, you illustrate my point. Namecalling instead of argument. We are living in the third world and human, civilized practices are on their way out.

you seem like your height is 5'5" lmao

>saying the N-word
Nincompoop?

>complaining about namecalling
you're on Jow Forums, retard

calm the fuck down and have sex

Nimrod, the hunter and builder of walls. People only think Nimrod means idiot because a Looney Tunes joke went over their heads.

>astroturf spammers not understanding board culture
Tell us again Oliver how Jow Forums has always been a leftist board.

Jesus christ, is this pasta? If not, please go see someone about that prepubescent angst.

When's the last time a girl touched your dick?

Now compare it to the last time a girl touched your gun.

Sorry about that.

Attached: ctf.jpg (713x918, 127K)

>There should be penis inspections
so...no girls with guns?

You're either a manlet, a cuck, or both if you'd take disrespect like that and turn the other cheek. Have sex.

What if your sister touched your gun last?

W-what if your sister touched your dick?

That still doesn't make any sense.
Let me help you out: memes presuppose deep agreement. You can't force them and you can't just jump ahead of your audience.

Attached: Capture.png (766x618, 101K)

You can’t just drink whiskey all day and carry a SAA, and live on the outskirts of society......or can you. I’m honestly asking.

being physically larger than someone else and hurting them for it doesn't make you an alpha. that makes you a bully.

Don't need to threaten me with a good time.

There are a lot of places in the US where you unironically can. Unfortunately those places all have serious meth/opiate problems.

Sounds like a personal problem, user.

This just sounds like you're coping. Pic related.

Attached: youcurrently.jpg (168x233, 10K)

What a mouthy goblin. Thank god a strong man of primarily Germanic ethnic stock, was there to subdue that trouble maker.

Yeah well your keyboard is a vagina, because I said so.
Is the goal here just disruption? You're being dadaist?

In some ways, the natural order encouraged by women can be quite gladiatorial. Nothing can drive men to abandon logic for passion quite like women.

Of course, if such short sighted thinking succeeds, it condemns generations of women to similar treatment, but usually the kind of woman who behaves this way comes from a background of tolerating domestic violence, anyway.

The goal here is to help you face the truth. That you've replaced your non-functional penis with a gun.

This isn't true of all gun owners, of course. Just the ones who'd take this sort of accusation personally. Thin-skinned manbabies, that is.

>we like it when a little guy is beat up
nah, I like it when an insufferable cunt who is getting in people’s faces for no reason is beat up.

>dick touched
this morning
>gun touched
last night

whew, i made it lads. glad im not a manlet.

Congrats.

>attempt to refute the accusation
Thin skinned manbaby
>remain silent in the face of it
Silence is affirmation of the accusation
Pretty good m8. I like what you've done there.

But me penis isn't non-functional and I don't own a gun, so ...
Is this a secret code? Should I be counting the letters?

last weekend
my guns are sluts and have been grouped/finger fucked by many. But it has been awhile, July 4th we took my shottie out for a gang bang

Wow, samefagging totally works, nobody will figure it out.

He probably went to hang himself on Twitch with 1 viewer (his mom).

Why would I bother samefagging here? What could I possibly gain by sucking my own dick?

There's nothing behind the curtain.

You sound like you've got good friends. Congrats.

>waaaa im gonna fite yuu normal sized man
t. babyarmed bitchboi

I feel bad for you user.

He is right though, namecalling is not an argument and is only an ad hominem. Just because you can namecall here doesn't mean you should, or talk down to someone without providing a valid counter-argument.

His argument is that namecalling on Jow Forums is death of western civilization. You both are fucking stupid.

post height

So you chose cuck then. I cant exactly call that a good choice but its your choice to make.

6-2

I know. Anyone that doesn't fly into a spitting rage from a percieved smirk is totally a cuck for not defending his honor. Manlets unite!

Respected.
But sometimes violence is needed.

Nope, try reading.
After 2016 Jow Forums became infested with organized establishmentarian trolls who out themselves with their fakeness. When you see leftist propaganda, when you see politics forced onto a normally apolitical board, when you see replies that look like a normie's cartoon idea of a teen Jow Forums hacker, you know you're dealing with the Foundations and their attempt to grapple with new media.

have sex

The tricky thing is that culture, not law, explains when violence is necessary (law is a moron sitting at a desk, writing out a description of a perfect world where violence is never needed), and our culture is deliberately and totally shattered. Thus we see the George Zimmean fiasco and the attempt to criminalize self-defense. And the SoCal Stabber.
>But the law says
Twelve of your peers say you're a racist murderer, user. That's the law. And it shouldn't even be an issue if the cops agree with your version, but activists made things like automatoc gun confiscation, automatic arrest and automatic investigation (even when the police are with the defense shooter and do not think he is lying or a danger) SOP in many states. In based Texas a defense shooter can expect justice -- because of culture.

I have. What was that supposed to do, make me a Democrat? Make me forget about crime statistics? Nothing makes me forget crime statistics, user. I'm in there screaming THIRTEEEEEEEEEN PERCENT OF THE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Projection.
Sad honestly.

have seks

have sex

now have gay sex

>Projection
Just say "no u"

:( Its been at least a year for either, wut do?

So the point is to get diseases? Is that the point?

No its because the idea that they could theoretically be the one menaced by someone far bigger and stronger that has sunglasses and is on PCP so tasers don't work is incomprehensible to them.
They don't think its something ANYONE should ever worry about, and that if they take away guns things will magically get better, instead of the advantage shifting more and more towards the attacker.

>lol I love aggressive men with low impulse control
> NO DON'T RAPE ME!
Women are an enigma

>I love passive men with high impulse control
>weak children from lack of protein die ending genetic line
>passive man gets btfo in a fight
>raped anyway
It's really not hard to understand

>weak children from lack of protein die ending genetic line

the fuck are you on about schizo

>manlet thread attracts weirdo manlet posters
You really shouldn't be surprised that so many have bizarre hangups regarding women.

i guess i should check my lankster privilege

Gotta walk a fine line.
Too unhinged and you end up like Texas Orange with a shotgun blast in the face. Two fatherless children because macho man brought a bat to a gunfight.
Not enough, and you get fucked like that guy in Detroit a week ago, beat to death by a nigger over a fender bender.

Exactly, it's insane how much things have changed since the (((60s))). Men used to be able to discipline women. I remember watching movies like Chinatown where the main character slapped around a beautiful 10/10 woman and it was implied to be okay with the audience, or pussy magnet actors like Sean Connery openly stating it's okay to hit a woman and never once having backed away from that statement. Times have changed for the worse. Women are closer to children than adults in many regards, and they still need to be disciplined. But we can't do it nowadays because the media has changed the perception of the general public regarding women. Back in the 40s and 50s if you slapped your wife, no one would bat an eye. No cops would come and shoot you in your own home for slapping a bitchy, naggy, abusive, or adulterous wife.

Who
>social, intelligent and able to identify people thought pattern
Here ?

I would have disarmed the situation in twenty seconds flat watch in hand. He obviously bottled his anger for a long time and that little smirk made him explode. Just telling him that everything is okay and nobody is judging him and reassuring him would have disarmed the situation extremely quickly.

I'm the real Chad here. I analyze people faster than a Chinese camera and act accordingly.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (200x247, 11K)

provide it

Irony is what powers life. This man is upset that women are arrogant creatures, spoiled by society. They look down on a creature such as him, literally. In reality, the woman was him. A small, weak creature of poor size and stature. His life is literally tolerated by every person around him. Even hockey dad just pushed him over.

>Imagine a man making fun of a woman's weight. I don't know how things are now but it will most likely be the equivalent of saying the N-word. Yet women can make fun of something that it's out of a man's control without facing consequence.
If women being able to talk shit without consequences is something that angers you, it's because you give them way too much power over you. At worst, their scorn should just disgust you.

Attached: 1559603177446.jpg (3432x2870, 1.29M)

bend over bby

no u