You are niggers

you are niggers.

thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Attached: nigger.jpg (798x798, 58K)

none of the things listed should be illegal for that exact reason

I have no clue who that fucktard is, but he makes a very good point.

Bans don't work. Why don't people learn?

Snek thread nao

Attached: 098569.png (998x1474, 1.38M)

banning abortion isn't about stopping abortion it's about what we tolerate as a society.
same fucking reason murder is illegal you retard.

Attached: 232B4885-2F0F-4DD5-84DA-35C83390D375.png (600x411, 520K)

Birth control: Fully support for niggers and beaners
Abortion: Fully support for niggers and beaners
Gay marriage: Fully support for niggers and beaners
Guns: Fully support for Whites (and selected Yellows) only

Is that clear enough for you?

Mothers who want to kill their children deserve to die in the process and no one but mormons want to ban birth control.

Everybody except a handful of loonie tunes agrees that murder is unacceptable.

Nobody agrees on abortion.

>Ban birth control
stupid fucking meme nobody wants this
>Ban abortion
irresponsible mothers / fathers should not have a choice in killing their child. Live with it you degenerates for your hedonist ways
>Gay marriage
Fucking degenerate as fuck and is the main cause of AIDS and HIV spreading. Also the main source of molestation / rapes / pedophiles
>Guns
a god given right.

1/10 fucking apply yourself OP.

Abortion is the best thing that ever happened to the crime rate in the history of the earth.

You need to get over your little emotional reaction of "but it's a human life". It might be in a pedantic sense, but it's certainly not in any meaningful sense.

>>stop liking what I don't like
Dumbass opinion disregarded.

fpbp

Please kill yourself disgusting stormfag trash.

I'm not Jow Forums and I don't give a fuck about birth control, fags, or murdering babies. I care about guns. Murder your children in the womb and dress the survivors in drag for all I care, just stay the fuck away from me an we're good.

trump doesnt want to ban birth control or gay marriage or abortion tho. third trimester abortion sure, but not other types. your image is dumb.

>none of the things listed should be illegal for that exact reason
>marriage
People will get a way to make a legal contract even though it's illegal?

first three are unconstitutional, the last one has an amendment laid out specifically for it.

>Supporting degenerate behaviors
>supporting homosexual pedophiles

Legalise it all

Attached: 1561334259347.jpg (685x684, 55K)

>>Supporting degenerate behaviors
It's not my job to determine what is degenerate or not. It's not yours either. I personally think that homosexuality is disgusting....but you know what? My take doesn't matter. If they're not harming me they can do what they want.

>supporting homosexual pedophiles
I didn't say anything about legalizing pedophilia.

Antis:
>Ban all guns because some tiny % are used for murder

You:
>Ban homos because some tiny % are kiddy diddlers

Nope. You don't ban anything. If, however, someone murders people or diddles kids then you throw the book at them.

>because all people are hive-mind on everything if they share a single interest

>implying there's even a single republican posting on Jow Forums anymore

Gtfo delusional little boy

Sorry, could you point out in the bill of rights, you know the 10 inalienable things that all people are given regardless of any government law, where people have a right to that shit? If people want it fine, but don't make that shit a civil service. Bad enough that I already pay taxes in general, I'm especially not paying for faggots

Attached: 2-A_Meaning_pg2.gif (827x628, 44K)

homosexuals are 5% of the population and yet commit 83% of child molestation. Please explain why i should tolerate homosexuals and trannies pushing their degenerate lifestyles in public and forcing their degenerate behaviors on children in schools? They are also the most mentally ill population and commit the most suicides, and should not be allowed to own guns.

not anymore
I am for making murder legal

It's called going to Canada or some other country and getting married like they already did before it was made legal.

>homosexuals are 5% of the population and yet commit 83% of child molestation.
your data sound highly questionable. Post them.

>Please explain why i should tolerate homosexuals and trannies pushing their degenerate lifestyles in public
Because the same principle which protects fags talking about queer shit in public also protects us when we talk about gun shit in public.

>and forcing their degenerate behaviors on children in schools?
I can't say I've heard of that. Can you clarify if you're using hyperbole here, or if you're talking about actual cases of molestation at the hands of teachers? If it's the former, fuck off. If it's the latter, I agree that's a fucking horrible crime that should not be tolerated regardless if the molester is gay or straight, teacher, parent, or priest.

>They are also the most mentally ill population
Post data

>and commit the most suicides
what's the problem with that?

>and should not be allowed to own guns.
why? If you hate them, let them kill themselves. If you're pro gun rights then advocating that fags be able to defend themselves from homophobes is a strong weapon in your favor given how much positive attention LGBT issues get from the media these days. I might not agree with their behavior, but I'll be happy to use their political machine for my own ends.

>I dont know how marriage works, the post
If you get married in a foreign country, you still need to be wedded within the states as well. Your marriage is essentially nonexistent until that point.
t. Boise resident who was married in Italy.

how exactly are people going to get around 'gay marriage' being banned? it's really not the same thing as bc or abortion which can be serviced by a black market if it's a govt regulation

>Off topic shitposter?
BAN HIM!

suck a dick OP

It should all be legal. Dueling in the street should be legal.

Attached: 1528747831904.jpg (960x786, 144K)

Abortion is murder.
Just because people commit murders does not mean that it should be legal

>banning abortion isn't about stopping abortion it's about what we tolerate as a society. same fucking reason murder is illegal you retard.
Exactly

kill yourself shill faggot

Doesn't mean they're not married. Just because you don't get your gib mes doesn't mean you're not married.

Not a nazifag but I agree with the other user. Sorry.

>Dueling in the street should be legal.

A quiet dew laden field at dawn only.

This is ultimately the best answer.

>Is that clear enough for you?
Yup. Your a polfag with no morals who's brain is fucked up

The fuck you on about? I love abortion, it's like a nigger Holocaust 24/7-365. Nice strawman though nigger.

Have dialation

In-womb infanticide and sickass sexual dysfunctions are not inalienable rights. They are sickass forms of license that are tearing our civilization down around our ears. OP can eat shit.