Previous:

Attached: condor.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bFNZBx
first-spear.com/retro-fit-cummerbund
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who keeps making these garbage thread editions

All /gq/ threads are garbage

Posting side project. Kind of a mess since its not really something I like to work seriously on.

Attached: Jackson Crawford.jpg (2690x3464, 1.6M)

Have a helmet cover as well, but Im already using another one.

Attached: Drengr.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

>Rothco
>Condor
Just ask a question, don’t bait an answer.

Is a Crye JPC supposed to cover the entirety of both nipples and be approximately 1.5 inches above the belly button? Recently bought one but it feels really small. I know its supposed to be minimalist but still

What size is it? I dont think its wrong if it doesnt cover the entire nipple.

The vest should Be at the BB and Nips i think you got the wrong size.
What size plates do you have because you buy by plate size not shirt size

Hey, I have both a Good PC and a Condor set up.
I been trying to show gear on my server if i have Questions can i e-mail so i only put right info in the channel we have for gear

Medium

I havent bought the plates yet. Its a medium carrier so Id need 9.5/12.5 sapi. The carrier cuts my nipple in half vertically. (covers half the nipple)

There needs to be a medical general

should be the right size for most people. And it doesnt cover both nipples at the widest part of the plate either? I honestly dont think its that much of a problem, would be easier to judge with a pic. But try to make sure its covering vital organs.

Well I had a pic showing Plate outline but cant find it maybe someone can post. I have a pic of me wearing mine but it doest really help

I just need to find plates for them now. Having trouble finding 9.5x12.5 plates for it. Everywhere I look SAPI's are either beat to shit on ebay or $500+ per plate at Midwest Armor.

What do you want to know? Go get training. Stop the Bleed is fucking free. Get off your ass and go train. They’ll have shot for you to use there and then you’ll have your shopping list.
Are you well? Do you require medical assistance?

Attached: C1A3CAAB-1F74-44A5-897F-50B3F48115E4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

How hard is it to find SAPI-sized plates instead of the usual 10x12s?

Pretty Hard. I've been looking for a 9.5x12.5 for a few days. Can only find a couple places that sell them.

You may not like it, but skinny guys with AR556s/M&P15s loaded with gen 2 pmags, and wearing Condor with Baofengs are going to control the country in 5 years.

Attached: Moronic&Poor9.jpg (2696x2264, 3.52M)

So after my time in the Army I "acquired" and found myself with an extra GEN III IOTV that looks like pic related. Are these things worth a damn for a continuing to use and have as a civilian or should I sell it and buy an aftermarket one?

Attached: hb2oaEE.png (639x480, 698K)

might be able to sell it to a desperate guy looking for something authentic, other than that its pretty alright. Not the best, but obviously not useless.
I'd probably sell it and save up for somthing else.

Gonna make a chink chest rig clone out of canvas and cover it with US Desert Night Camo from some overpants I got for free. Is this a dumb idea?

Aside from my rifle and pistol, and a small medical pouch, this is pretty much all the gear I have. Where do I go next?

Attached: IMG_20190804_194344346.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Attached: IMG-20190805-WA0002.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

I like it.
>t. POG

I’m saying it for others to know stuff. Your average guy isn’t going to get off his ass and go to an EMT class or a stop the bleed or even get BLS certified. There should at least be resources here for the basement dwellers to learn basic medical stuff and discuss best practices and supplies.
t.corpsman

Yes everything you know would be helpful.
I can show them stuff and share what i know but you have the experience. From talking to you over the time i been posting you are the only one i would take advice from

what do you want for it?

if you are a corpsman you could help us.

I have full sets of interceptor and dragonscale
wait no I mean I LOST those.... yeah.....

my partner at work is a former corpsman. I love it. if I get blasted he can plug holes until help arrives

Yes I can. Maybe I should make the general

Water.
Chest rig or bigger belt with suspenders.
>everything you know
Jesus. Pick something
Someone put this together.

Attached: FB4658F0-77FA-4EAA-9D03-B84DAC51EA92.png (1886x1866, 481K)

why do you have pistol mags in between the rifle... ah fuck it

if you want a link let me know.
It isnt done being built but we are trying for a no kick and free to speak server the general is for anything and then we have sub categories.
All Jow Forums stuff is welcome we just dont want people being dicks we wont kick but we have a place for Assholes.

Your medical and Gear info is where it is at for me.
I for one would like to get some guides made

That Glock pouch isn't really intended to be on a MOLLE belt and I have to find a way to rig it on there with MALICE clips.
Not armor first?

separate the pistol and rifle mags

These Carhartt pants are comfy and easy to wear.

Attached: 1565311498925.jpg (1549x2099, 379K)

done
that thing have any plates or is it just a LARP vest

tru-spec. carhartt is chinese now, and tru-spec is much comfier and durable

I'm thinking about a pastebin with whats basically in that pic, and links to videos on how to do everything

What do you think of using this type of belt for my Battle belt. Right now i have a USGI pistol belt it is one of the older ones with the clip together buckle.

Attached: EDC with belt.jpg (4128x2322, 3.59M)

Join my server and we can all work together.

Comtac or Sordins?
Sordins are $200 on Varusteleka right now, and even used Comtac III is like $300 on eBay.

Hey BedBunkGuy, I took that Stop The Bleed course you’ve told me about. Very interesting and packed full of information. Wound packing was very interesting. We didn’t learn how to use Israeli dressings because it was targeted to a school teacher audience but I guess I can YouTube it. I’ll email you my certificate when I get it by email soon.

gib link glownigger

I have a Condor, once I reinforced some shitty parts its almost meh now.

either one

discord.gg/bFNZBx
Dont fuck up now user

Maybe someday I’ll make videos but there’s no way I could provide the information I want without killing a fuckton of goats and pigs.
No, carry a full combat load and git gud
You have to be careful of those videos. There is a lot of nonsense in the field and there’s really no substitute for real certification.
What is it? Is it rigid enough? Are you actually doing a “battle belt” like, over your normal pants belt or are you making a “gunfighter belt” like pic?
Nice try, FBI
Blessed dubs of knowledge. ETBs are easy. Just make sure they don’t unravel and place the pressure bar over the packing.
Ponyfuckinghoneynigger

Attached: 5387A5F6-B11E-49B3-9B1C-27E6B19273FE.jpg (1536x2048, 615K)

good god imagine the smell in that room

It wasn’t ok

Attached: 401623D9-CA8D-4E43-8914-BB1E0A40974D.jpg (1080x1920, 515K)

>Ponyfuckinghoneynigger
Bro we talked in e-mails before you dont need to join though. I was talking to the admin and they think you guys are all Airsofters I tried talking you up but I dont know.

Discord is a mistake

Quite right, but certification or not, when boog roles around, the more people that can plug me the better

Got it for shooting classes I'm taking, and nobody in the lower levels wears a plate carrier, so basically a LARP vest.
Nicaraguan according to the label on the pants, but will look into tru-spec.

Attached: 20190809_165545.jpg (2881x1577, 1.23M)

>Some countries where outsourcing is and has been done are: China, and Mexico.

So get some real armor then.

The /gq/ Discord is lame AF why would you make Gay acts the only way to join?

I don't think you got past the newfags channel

>doesn't know how to weave molle

I’m wearing tru spec pants right now. They’re fucking huge on the leg. I hate them.

do some squats twig boy

Lmao I have fucking horse legs. These shitty style pants I got issued are the problem.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

maybe you should get the womens version

Nice one

>huge on leg I hate them

Thats why I fucking love mine, i can kick a cracked in the chest with ease

nah senpai they look ridiculous. I feel like i'm wearing clown pants.

How big is your waist?

Here's your pants bro.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (628x920, 38K)

yeah that's basically how they look on me. but my honest opinion of the build quality and how they actually are, they're pretty well made, nice ripstop material. Buttons on the pockets which im not a fan of. Other than pretty decent for pants.

This is all reasons why sewing is a great skill to have. Got tired of always taking pants, shorts, etc in to be hemmed. Usually when I find some thing that works for me, I try my best to buy a crap load of it too. I'm about to buy a more heavier duty sewing machine, cause I want to start messing around with making PCs, belts.

Asked on QTDDTOT and just realized there's a better suited thread to ask this- Reposting:

Tourist from /v/. Sorry for the stupid question.
Are the hats/caps from the top and bottom pics of the same type? The shape is not exactly the same. Do they have a specific name that would let me find reference pics of different variants?
Thanks.

Attached: headgear.jpg (762x722, 206K)

Found out it is a "garrison cap". Please ignore my post.

Does anyone make a decent 1-2 day "backpack" that attaches right to MOLLE on a PC? I think TT used to make one but it's sold out and looks like it was discontinued.

Attached: 4f3b9b9f5f41354a0e487a84b19c160e.jpg (730x487, 53K)

I left they are loose and very gay

That sounds like a bad idea to me. Unless of course your pack only has stuff in it you definitely won't want until you take your plates off.

Well maybe not MOLLE to MOLLE, the TT pack had some inserts that went into the MOLLE and then had buckles that held the pack itself.

Still sounds like an absolute cunt to get back on compared to normal straps.

To the gym, you fat fuck.

This. Really the only thing that should be molled to your back is a hydration bladder and maybe some bangs your buddy behind you can grab while you’re in the stack. Taking off your plates for gear in your backpack is pants on face

Yeah now that it was mentioned, the more I think about it, the more I realize why they're not a thing.

They are a thing but if you weave/zip-tie a bag onto your vest, that gear serves your other teammates that can reach it.

Attached: TyRsbackpanel.jpg (1473x1849, 727K)

Is there a preferred site to get a jpc cumberbund made with tubes?

Is templars gear airshit? Doesn't seem like it but airshit sites are selling their stuff and I'm only seeing discussion on airshit forums

It sure seems like they are. Its unfortunate because they're one of the only vendors with obscure shit like finnish M05 and MC tropic

Damn shame. Their plate carriers are pretty neat looking with the laser cut molle. Seems pretty excessively expensive for airshit though.

MOS tactical, I guess. First spear make a kit that fits AVS and I think 2.0, but not regular JPC. Theres also cheap Chinese ones on ebay, but ya'know, probably not what you're after. Always thought the Saber ones were so senseless and unnecessary that they require permanent modification, if I was going to do that Id do the fastex mod that was hip 5 years ago rather than spend any money.

looks like french paratroopers use them if that counts for anything. the real question is would I be a retard for spending 300 on one of their pcs

>First spear make a kit that fits AVS and I think 2.0,
Link? I'm not seeing anything like that

>first-spear.com/retro-fit-cummerbund
Nah, my fault. I was thinking of the 6094, not the AVS.

Juju on that beat

Someone recc me a good comtac headband cover and a PTT adapter for a baofeng?

qore headband cover

Look on eBay, there are some legit ones on there

The guy I bought from included a Nexus U-94 but it doesn't work

Will take a look

It's not airshit, but since it's an european brand it's mostly sold to airsofters because americans have their own brands.