NOOOOOOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xaf6oh12_Mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's allowed tho

ok

He was a badass, but he still had shit taste desu

yeah Jow Forums is pretty much retarded when it comes to the actual usage of guns

>"aesthetics" over function
>random nonsense nitpicks about things like 'sporterizing' guns or using scopes/red dots on certain guns
>dunning kruger effect everywhere
>brand loyalty and brand nemesis effect
>low physical fitness

"Bubba" is a term for incompetent people doing modifications to their firearms. Keyword being "incompetent".

That "bubba" murdered his way through platoons of slavniggers with one of those rifles. He can do whatever he wants at that point.

clearly not an image for ants, perhaps mice or some other small mammal

Pic related

Attached: f16e9b5ea74789c9ce75ad4800162c98-imagejpeg.jpg (2592x1944, 329K)

AYO PUT SUM NEW RIMS ON DAT OL MUSCLE CAR AND A NICE SPOILER!!! IT WOULD MAKE IT COOL MANG.
This is how fucking rarted you sound.

Attached: 54447408_643251226122600_5306878834881382931_n.jpg (1029x1029, 77K)

It could, it just depends on the level of craftsmanship.

Simo Haya was a fraud.

Attached: 1562633927938.png (861x1432, 120K)

Dilate

Nothing wrong with sporterizing current production firearms

This. I believe one was also given to him as a prize for winning a competition.

Factory SAKO post-war sporters. Had to do something with all those leftover parts since they couldn't just keep cranking out service rifles when the SA inventories were already full to the brim with captured rifles.

Attached: SAKO_sporter_2.jpg (1126x491, 75K)

What an eyesore

Bubba is fine, bubba is great.
Why you no love bubba.
Bubba sad.

I would rather buy the most bubba rifle ever created then some stamped out commie print in mint condition.
Bubba is art, American art, not some commie print that any machine can do.

when you're a legend you do whatever the fuck you want to your guns

When a bubba "sporterzizes" his rifle it means he slapped it into a cheap tapco stock and put a forward grip on it for no reason. They ruin it and then throw it up on armslist when they realize what a piece of shit they made.

Attached: sksfloridaman.jpg (1323x807, 106K)

Although I'm willing to forgive 'aesthetics over function' depending on the topic of discussion, the rest of what you said is spot on. Especially the recent brand wars that broke out after CZposting a couple years back

SImo "sporterized" them for weight reduction, assuming they were for his military service and not his post-war hunting career. It's the same reason why he never used optics iirc.
In America, a sporterized rifle was one that had a bunch of shit done to it to make it legal for civilians to own.
"Bubba-ing" a rifle is turning a rifle into an unholy abomination because you're a retarded boomer.
newfag leave

Attached: 1552984461409.jpg (947x842, 114K)

t. Bubba

>In America, a sporterized rifle was one that had a bunch of shit done to it to make it legal for civilians to own.

Attached: 1538079452073.jpg (560x335, 27K)

>Sporterising, sporterisation, or sporterization refers to the practice of modifying military-type firearms either to make them suitable for civilian sporting use or to make them legal under the law.
he's partially correct

>still being such an assmad communist that even after you win, 50 years later you track down a man's reddit posts to try to own him

>fraud!
>look at my unsourced .jpg without an author only offering circumstantial evidence!

Yep, that's all I need! Internet says it!

>"aesthetics" over function
You can have both of these at the same time.
>random nonsense nitpicks about things like 'sporterizing' guns
If it's a historic gun than it shouldn't be sporterized, it's that simple. Otherwise, if you want your gun to have the high-speed low drag kind of look than just pick up an AR or whatever military-style rifle that shoots the caliber of your desire.
>or using scopes/red dots on certain guns
I haven't seen anyone on Jow Forums get into an autistic fit about what sort of sights they're using on whatever rifle a person has
>dunning kruger effect everywhere
For most people probably
>>brand loyalty and brand nemesis effect
This goes for most of the gun community, not just Jow Forums
>>low physical fitness
That's the stereotype but I seriously doubt that most of Jow Forums are a bunch of fat slobs

Based

>i havent seen anyone on Jow Forums get into an autistic fit about what sort of sights they're using on their rifle
Go visit /arg/. Enjoy.
>low physical fitness
That doesnt just mean whale. It also means lanklet. The vast majority of Jow Forums consists of fatties and beanpoles.

When you've killed as many communist soldiers as he did, you enter god mode and the laws of Jow Forums no longer apply to you.

Remove guns and apply this concept to the general American public on anything. It's exactly the same with cars, for example.

This a picture for ants or what?

y'all fags even own guns

Attached: 20190711_172740.jpg (2448x2448, 2.81M)

Attached: red dot para.jpg (1024x768, 266K)

If your eyes aren't good enough you'll never be a sniper

There very well might be a section in he'll reserved for people that slap that Crap on classic muscle cars.that chip foose guy used to drive me insane doing that.

You're the kind of fag to think rare cars shouldn't be driven and should kept in a garage to preserve their value.

I own nothing, alphabetboy

>not making your gun look as cool as possible on the outside
It's like you want to be a basic faggot

Holy shit I bet you could actually catch something like that.

nope, they should be enjoyed and used but I just think they are beautiful just the way they are.if someone buys one they have the right to paint a my little pony on the side if that's what they want.I just think it's a shame.

This stuff is kinda neat, desu. I wouldn't even consider cutting down a stock/adding little modern bobbins as "bubbaing" unless it looks like absolute hot trash.

all the retards itt who think it's a bubbajob to sporterize a rifle when it's still relevant in its day.
no one cares about someone bubba'ing an AR or modern AK do they?
god damn you people are retarded

While we are on the topic how do I fix sticky bolt?

That’s gorgeous

I kill liter pigs like how he killed soviet pigs with bubba'd nagant. Doesn't means he's above me

Brand loyalty and brand "nemesis" isnt a bad thing. Now dick riding a brand is fucking faggot but having respect for a brand is perfectly fine.

A rifle is a tool, and like a tool, it’s meant to be adapted to fit the job it’s needed for. However, if you purposely track down an antique hammer, and try to make it a new one, you’re just an idiot. Modify current production rifles for your own amusement. I want to be able to take my son to a gun show and show him old surplus rifles, and I can’t do that if there aren’t any left

It’s because there isn’t a finite supply of ARs and AKs. They’re both mass produced. Some people like to go to a museum, and not see an incomplete exhibit because a boomer painted the rifle green and cut the barrel down. Authenticity and history hold value. If you want a cheap durr rifle, go get a Remington 700 or a PSA budget bin rifle

this might be heresy but I kinda like it, I’m thinking of doing it to my own SKS

That's great. Their arctic birch wood is beautiful

Attached: DSC_0009.jpg (1620x1080, 547K)

>boomer
simo wasn't a boomer and for his day, there were too many mosins to go around.
complaining that anyone of his time modified any of their ww2 surplus rifles to any degree is retarded

youtu.be/Xaf6oh12_Mo
Forgot link

Doing a better job than befor

There's nothing wrong with sporterizing guns if it's made by someone who knows what he's doing.

But that's almost never the case

An absolute fuckton of milsurp rifles were sporterized after the war by competent factories for NATO and/or civilian matches.

>bubba'ing a gun that's still being made and doesn't yet have historical value

to add to what this dude said: California and Jew York are NOT part of the USA.

In 1930-45, sporterizing a Mosin was like sporterizing a cheap AR.

When you can murderfuck over 500 slavs in a few months then you've earned the right to do whatever the fuck you want with a rifle.

being a gun nerd doesn't make you special or operator
and being an operator doesn't make you into a gun nerd

I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR OWN PROPERTY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CONSIDER HOW MUCH OF A TISM FIT I WOULD HAVE REEEEEE
This is how fucking stupid you sound. Go be a communist somewhere else

That's fucking beautiful

Hey brain melt! Mosins were current production when Simo was still killing!

>rarted
are you old enough to be here

yeah

>the joke

Dammit. It does not damage his heroic history but dammit. Perhaps he thought there would still be plenty of production of it.

I wish the term "badass" would only refer to mindless meatheads instead of being used to describe anyone tough, "hardcore," "kickass," or manly.

Mosin production ended when Simo was 60. Simo doesn't look 60 in that picture so its more than likely the weapon was still in production and plenty more were produced afterwards.

didnt read lol

>t. russian

True. Lots of people forget that A) guns are tools, and B), there are other people who buy guns than milsurp collector spergs.

Once upon a time, sporterizing made very good economical sense, because you could get the kind of gun you needed for a far lower cost than readily available commercial counterparts, and it could be perfectly good in this role.
Further, there were lots of gunsmiths specializing in this who would do a good job with it, some sporterization being done by the original manufacturer with surplus stocks of parts, kids have this notion that sporterizing only means bubba taking a hacksaw to a 91/30 and leaving a jagged stump of a crown, or putting an SKS in a Tapco stock, and it's ignoring an entire part of firearms history due to autism.

Finally, sporterizing isn't even done anymore, it stopped making economical sense in the early 21st century, because demand finally caught up with ludicrously inflated supply of the last surplus, and companies like Ruger and Savage make commercial sporters which vastly outperform them for the same pricetag.

Attached: Krag Sporter, .30-40.jpg (3000x702, 204K)

>it isn't even done any more

Oh my sweet summer child.
I met a spastic through discord that had recently gotten an almost mint T marked Enfield converted to 303-25+drilled and tapped after filling the original holes without knowing the significance of it.

>In 1930-45, sporterizing a Mosin was like sporterizing a cheap AR.
THAT AR PROBABLY SAW SERVICE DURING THE TET OFFENSIVE, YOU BARBARIAN!! Historical relic reeeeee

It's a hyperbolic statement. Sporterizing used to be very common because it was cheap and made sense, now it's not cheap, and it doesn't make any sense, so it's rare.

Attached: Mauser Classic Commercial Sporter.jpg (3056x2292, 832K)

Especially given that the US was kind of lousy with 1891 models thanks to the Communist revolution fucking Remington and Westinghouse in the ass.
There's not really much 7.62x54mmR around by this era, there's nothing else to do with these guns, so why not convert them to a caliber that's common and sell them as cheap sporters?

I mean if I was just some dude in the 1930s, what would I rather want, a wallhanger of yet no historical significance, or a gun I can actually use to put some food on the table with?

Attached: bannerman nagant.jpg (637x163, 40K)

lmao angry vatnik

Yeah.
>MUH BUBBA
is essentially just being a simpleton.

lmao bydlo

Attached: mauser 98 engraved.jpg (640x360, 67K)

Dude he bought his Issued rifle from Sujeluskunta after the active training phase, trained like crazy and won medals. Now the war starts and he has an option:
>Use the new unfamiliar rifle with this weird "optics" thing
>Use the rifle you have shot for years

Are you 12?

I wonder how many here actually had military training or any other sort of tactical training with specific gun platforms

ALL this super snipers of ALL nations with very high score are frauds. It's propaganda bullshit.

Why do people always bring up the "historic rifles shouldn't be fucked with" argument when it comes to sporterizing mosins? They literally made 70~ million of them, there's so many clean ones in the hands of people that aren't gonna bubba them that it literally doesn't matter what you do with your own

>Your eyes rolled ever so slightly back, you turned your head to the left and a bemused sneer flashed over your face.
>You said you had no idea and that it had never mattered to you.

FUCKING BASED!
That's an anime ace tier reaction.

Attached: CaptainLevi.png (1280x1569, 841K)

Try 50.

that's completely fine

>phone-posting
You people disgust me. Just look at the state of this post.

Kill a commie get a pass. Kill a few hundred...

Never happened.

But enemy at the gates wasn't about simo. Stopped reading at the first "fact" being completely wrong.

Attached: 1551113780807.gif (250x188, 350K)

Sure thing Vadim

All this stories of super-snipers with super high-scores are bullshit, all...of...them...Russian, Finn, Burger, British, Vietnamese, etc...all

But this guy says that the story in enemy at the gates is about simo, that's absolutely wrong.

Even if he killed one red mother fucker he's a hero

Daily reminder that finland lost the Winter War.

Daily reminder that they still pushed your shit in