AKs

Does anyone know if the riley defense aks are reliable

Attached: ak47-rifle-classic-laminate-riley-defense-7.jpg (458x247, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kAqIJZeeXEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u.s made garbage, buy a wasr

get an arsenal

Arsenal, zastava, wasr or PSA GF3. these are your options.

Granted a cheap AR15 will outperform them all.

what makes it garbage

>US made
>not a bomb
Pick one.

>what makes it garbage?
It's American made
>why is that bad?
American made is garbage

Wasr is trash you dumb nigger

yeah but then im told wasrs are ass too

Don't listen to these retards. Riley Defense is a very reputable AK on par with the Wasr. Buy it you won't regret it

thanks for not being some retard who just says american made without anything else

you'll have to look up reviews of various models on the market, most of what you will get here is no guns parroting whatever the asshats on /akg/ told them

I'll give you an actual answer. Cast parts and poor QC.
AKs are designed to be made in the thousands in big ass Soviet factories. Things like forged parts and good rivets can only be done well and cheaply if done in an economy of scale. Smaller projects like riley defense just dont have the resources for that scale.

i mean the gun im looking at says its forged

Cringe boomer opinion

Would you buy an AR15 made in Eastern Europe OP? Or would you trust America to make a gun designed and made in America that they've been manufacturing forever?

You see what I'm getting at here..

I got a Riley Defense AK last year and I've put around 200 rounds through it and it runs flawless. Hands down the best AK I own.

Then I guess I stand corrected on that part. Look up reviews then, look for details on long term performance. The sooner this country can reliably make good AKs cheap, the better.

not him but fingers crossed psa can pull off a good AK 74

every country makes an ak so cool

The GF3 already proved to be decent.

200 rounds is literally nothing. You won't find anything other than catastrophic problems from negligent QC in that round range. Come back with an opinion after you have shot at least a few thousand rounds out of every ak you own

let us then hope they take what they've learned to get to the g3, improve it even more, and make an affordable ak74 (and if possible using 5.5mm pins, but they will probably wont)

Shut up boomer you just wanna hate on US made AKs because you overpaid for your shit gypsy AK

That was true several years ago but now they are fine. I don't think BFLV would use Wasrs as their go to gun if they were trash especially since they can go up to 80-100k rounds without receiver failure or keyholing

Buy a Wasr or another entry level AK(Rh10/m10) avoid American AKs

youtu.be/kAqIJZeeXEc

What you sound like

Nobody wants to hate on US AKs retard, everyone would like a good US AK but the fact of the matter is every attempt has been shit(PSA is currently the closest thing to passable). If your AK can't at least shoot 5k rounds it's a flaming piece if shit and they aren't truly passable until you start getting around the 50k mark. Cope with the fact you bought an inferior product when you could have spent a couple hundred more and gotten an authentic combloc rifle.

You would have no rifling left after 20k rounds max.

So what changed with Wasrs now? Did cugir or century up their QC?

They changed it awhile ago but the bad reputation stuck. They've been proven to be g2g for quite some time now

test

BFV reports wasr's with 60k rounds still shooting 4MOA

Go read the BFLV reports

>Authentic combloc rifle.
How can the wasr be authentic if it doesn't have dimples? Don't be a bitch and get a real authentic AK

Attached: IMG_20190717_202343.jpg (2304x1296, 468K)

Not referring to just the Wasr but take your dimple autism back to /akg/ please

I got a type 91 for $800, is this good? It was still covered in cosmoline

fpbp

I'm sorry I just wanted to show off my sar-1

Attached: image0-306.jpg (750x693, 372K)

Jow Forums was truly the death of irony

Oh wow let's take the word of some random fucking nobody anonymous poster over the people running full auto WASRs to shit as tourist abusing the piss out of them.

Don't buy American. Get a WASR, Zastava, or Arsenal. And get it in 7.62x39 with wood furniture. If it's a WASR, you'll want to swap out their balsa wood furniture for a Romanian surplus set.

>bought the gun last year, has only put 200 rounds through it since

this is who american-made AKs are built for. not necessarily an insult mind you.

You really are right, and you'll find the people who praise them are these types of shooters. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with them if they where significantly less than say a WASR or NPAP. Like I don't get upset that the Hi-Point I bought as a meme is a piece of cast metal shit because it cost a hundo. I would be upset if that Hi-Point was 100 dollars less than a Glock 19.

why does the buyers guide even exist anymore? do you retards not read that shit? it's rebranded IO, avoid like the plague, next thread.

nope

yep

why does the buyers guide even exist anymore? do you retards not read that shit? it's rebranded IO, avoid like the plague, next thread.

sam7 before they bump up the price

from what ive heard theyre fine, but commie wannabes will tell you anything american made is garbage even though this is clearly a budget gun, also cheaper than a wasr

If you're the kind of guy who only puts 50 rounds through a rifle a year then a riley ak will suit your needs fine. If you plan to actually put it through its paces with a high round count, using it in competition or taking it innawoods then the minimum you should go with is a wasr.

>paying more than a grand for an ak
literally no point when AR's exist.

Nigger is wasr you dumb trash

American AK Manufacturers consistently suck ass don't buy this.

This
Even non standard Zastava’s have dimples

Attached: 429C0C26-C343-4DAE-A8CE-FD985259B37D.jpg (4032x1002, 1.24M)

>dimple autism
Uhhhh, do know those dimples serve a purpose?

Didn't say they didn't

you're clueless lmao

How is this thread still alive?

Oh hi dwg