You wake up as a Rebel during the City 17 uprising

You wake up as a Rebel during the City 17 uprising.
The gun issued to you is the last gun you shot with, how fucked are you?

Attached: file.png (1092x942, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_MP7
youtube.com/watch?v=SindqGenIhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a supression field, so not fucked at all...

There is a suppression field so extremely fucked amirite

>1911
Considering that the Kevlar vests that Civil Protection use barely stop 9mm, I’m perfectly fine. Who wants to clap some collaborator cheeks with me, lads?

>12 gauge shotgun with one ounce slugs
nice

>Colt AR-15
To be honest, this high-powered assault weapon is probably way more firepower than I need to fight an insurgent war against aliens with technological understanding beyond human comprehension. Besides, if I need 30 shots to kill a Metro Cop, I have no business hunting them at all.

>S&W 586

tfw never going to slot metrocops with muh tree fitty sebben

Isn't Gordon's pistol and mp7 9mm?

>mp7
>9mm

>Both guns uses the same ammo.

Attached: file.png (836x147, 30K)

Its stupid viyda logic again dude. But assuming the occupational alien force wanted to re-issue it in the most common pistol caliber, fine, 9mm.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_MP7
Mp7s are chambered for 4.6x30mm mi amigo. They don't share ammo in game either, when the glock and MP 5 did in HL1.

Attached: c336a3d4af58857bcfee614e1fe29508.jpg (517x502, 35K)

Read that paragraph again

>SKS

i'm ok with this.

also thanks for reminding me that half life 3 is never getting released you sick fuck

>M1 Garand
Space Niggers and Metro Cucks beware.

50-50 then.

METROKEKS TRAITORS GET THE ROPE FIRST

SPACE NIGGERS GET OFF MY FUCKING EARTH

Funny how they were under threat even when they were working for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=SindqGenIhk

Last gun i shot was my Moistened nugget, so i should be fairly safe as long as i don’t go sperg during battle.

A k31, i guess ill just pick up one of the millions of ar2s or mp7s lying around

>mfw MG3

Attached: Great Success.jpg (240x276, 19K)

Barratt 98 B, as long as I don't have to do much manuvering I should be ok I guess

So the last gun I shot is already in a popular hl2 mod, so I'm fine.

>this old-ass pic related

Well, at least they drop guns like candy so I'll have an MP7 soon

Attached: IMG_20190628_202419424-01.jpg (4160x2171, 2.38M)

it's not a python, it's better.

Attached: 629 classic.jpg (1500x843, 120K)

>K98k
>[*Erika humming intensifies*]

38 chief special. I’m going into hiding

An M4. No optics, just irons, but I shoot well with irons anyway, and that full auto could come in handy.

>Ruger LCR 9mm
Not bad for this situation. Ammo drops are all over the place, and it's automatically one of the most powerful guns around because revolver = instakill video game logic

Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have burnt that partial 10/22 mag as I was packing up. It'd be my FAL otherwise.

>in .38 SPL

yeah, I'm going to have to hide in a trash can then crowbar someone for an upgrade

Attached: Ruger LCRx.jpg (475x352, 33K)

Fuck I haven't shot a gun in over a decade

I'm being legitimately serious here, last gun I shot was likely a double barrel 12 gauge with 3inch shells, that was in the scouts when I was 13, Im 23 now. when I get my own place I'll likely buy something, probably a few long range rifles etc, kinda want to try long distance shooting

I want to shoot guns but I live in a no funs household and parents think all guns should essentially be banned. the only bright side is my parents are paying for essentiallly ALL my college so I dont really give them much crap about anything. Its not like my relationship with folks is bad either, I love them like crazy and they are really supportive.

heh... kid, the only "gun" you should handle is this cock. That's right lad, just hush and arch that back. My long, hard slippery dippery dinglestick is leaking precum, and inches from your tender hole. That's alright, that's just fine. It's okay if you push against my entrance, a little resistance is natural, and it enhances my pleasure. Now, grit those teeth and screw those eyes shut, your boyhole is about get plumbed by this thick pole!

>M1 Garand
This machine kills (alien) commies

>My sons .22 rifle with a 5 round magazine
How fucked you ask? Quite.

Attached: 99c14f4b254b97d488439dd4e950c545c38f8b307dbeb3551dd504af6c66dfa7.jpg (255x231, 14K)

>Hudson H9

Got the aesthetic down at least, even if i am fucked.

Nigger you will die and aliums will fuck your son's ass.

Either my AR-15 M16a2 forgery, or my eddystone M1917. Hopefully the first will be enough to defeat their body armor. The 2nd sure will.

>aliums will fuck your son's ass.
shit, didn't know plants were capable of rape.

I know... Oh god I know. I'd use rounds on us to spare him the space Muslim rape but I am sure or wouldn't even do the job and we would just end up maimed and raped

Attached: 1565231385257.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

feels bad to be a bong shooter

Same, Les Baer blastin through CP like it ain't shit.

Stgw 90 and Pist 75 today. I'm fine.

They're vicious sexual predators

Attached: Aliums Rape Child.jpg (528x528, 83K)

>FN Hi-Power
looks like I’m winning the rebellion for all of us

Same. Based gun for citizen's revolt.

Thanks Doc.

Another Xen beta was released this week and there's still project borealis to come.

>.44 magnum
Model 29 it is! I manage well-timed headshots enough to drop cops and shit or make a punk-ass player ragequit.

Ithaca 37 Featherlight. I should be gucci since since theres 12 gauge fucking everywhere in the half life universe and it tears through weaker enemies relatively easily

.22 bolt action with a five round magazine
>Not very long I reckon

Hahaha! Just like real life!

>10/22
The bullet's will bounce around in the aliens and turn their vital organs into swiss cheese

M1A Think i'm good.

a fucking 10 gauge shotgun with slugs.

Savage 99 in .308, I’ll be alright

Considering how likely I'm going to die fighting the Combine, and how likely Gordon is to carry the entire resistance, I'll probably donate the gun to some other member and wait out the fighting. No point in keeping it and possibly getting caught, no point in fighting either.

Attached: AKCaseDDS.jpg (2829x2939, 3.94M)

Colt single action army

Rock River LAR-15 ( A4 clone ) with a 1.5 to 6 power scope, ready to rock!

AK74, rock and roll, niggers

Suppressed AR7
I'm good. You're fucked.

>The gun issued to you is the last gun you shot with, how fucked are you?

Pest control with a 22LR with HP subsonics and a silencer in a semi auto with a single slot closed bolt selector and a thermal co mounted with a gen1+ NV . I'll be fine.

>Winchester 1984, .30-30 chambering
Yeehaw niggers

>.44

Yehaw

>AR with Echo trigger
I'm fine with this

Attached: 2019-08-10 01.14.45.jpg (1216x683, 501K)

In the city we used AR3's.

is it ever articulated what this is? is it just no sex drive or is even attempting sex made physically painful or something?

Underrated

>F/A steyr AUG

Attached: hahaoperatelowres.jpg (184x274, 11K)

>DUDE JUST GIVE EVERYONE BUT SOME SQUAD LEADERS MP7S LMAO

What did the Combine mean by this?

You dont need to be well armed to keep a disarmed population down, the mp7s weren't even needed until Gordon showed up. Besides, when things were really bad they were issuing dark matter assault rifles.

>akm
Ah yes, the AR1

Its not really explained but the answer the gleams the most sense is that it kills the urge to reproduce, its also possible theres a physical part to it since a woman in the beginning of HL2 is crying about not being able to bare children.

I'll be fine.

Attached: J FAL 1.jpg (1674x674, 164K)

The last shootable thing I shot was a crossbow, the last gun I shot was FA RK 62. Which one is it? I would rather the RK but a crossbow would suit the theme too.

Attached: HLcrossbow.jpg (2560x1080, 341K)

>M38 Mosin
ok i guess

M16

Attached: ECHONINERDELTA.jpg (1000x563, 460K)

>5 round mag
mine was my dad's old single shot .22, so you're 5x less fucked than I

A fucking Anschutz .22lr single shot bolt-action.
>pic related is what I do

Attached: 1550463898764s.jpg (91x124, 2K)

S&W M&P 2.0

Could do worse.

>mini 14
damn Im fucked if they are at 101 yds

Love that fucking case. Beautiful rifle, too. 10/10 taste, user.

Most of the rebels only had MP7's anyway.

>1911 chambered for .380
I'll be fine, I think.

>old O/U Baikal 12g shotgun
could be better, could be worse
At least i have good ammo supply

Same here.

SKS would fuck up all of the dumb toy guns the Combine were armed with.

>M57 Tokarev
I'm okay with this

>He gets the chance to kill metrokeks in a fucking alien war with a beautiful AK and hides like a baby-back bitch and hands his rifle to a real man to do the fighting for him
Pathetic

Attached: do you are have stupid.png (800x518, 580K)

I think i'm gonna be aight

Attached: RK62M.jpg (1024x648, 56K)

>870 20 guage with a chinkshit rail and red dot with a pistol grip

Attached: 1492906145636.png (396x388, 152K)

L85A2, meh at least I can switch to automatic to slot some ayys even quicker

>ar15
its better then a shitty mp7

CZ Scorpion evo3 with red door and 5 mags.

He's pathetic in /akg/, too
Redditors need to go back

>Glock 21

Ill be ok. Just need to blast an Overwatch trooper in the mask and grab me his pulse rifle. Keep Glock as sidearm.

the last gun i shot was a broken mossberg 500. I'm still probably fine though because guns and ammo are treated like street trash in that city. I could just pick one up off the ground

Can .45 ACP penetrate Combine soldier's helmets?

Their helmets can't even withstand animal bites.
Case and point: Zombines.

True that.

RIP user's shoulder

Attached: 1553367320486.gif (480x360, 1.75M)