Is infantry the ultimate tool of war?

is infantry the ultimate tool of war?
>can be armed with anti tank equipment so can go against tanks
>can be armed with anti air equipment so can go against airplanes and jets and helicopters
>can defend a place
>once imbeded they are like weeds it's hard to get rid of only another infantry can go against them

Attached: AP_18078434051199.jpg (1180x585, 257K)

posting more infantry

Attached: 178997033.jpg.gallery.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Attached: 6b92d3f31dd183f2d2613b874c3bc0dc.jpg (1680x1050, 300K)

infantry kills bad guys and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: female-soldiers.jpg.jpg (968x681, 60K)

Infantry will never disappear, even if soldiers are replaced by robots there will be a similar equivalent as infantry are needed to hold ground, defend mechanized shit/armor, and close with/assault complex defenses that cannot be reduced by tanks/ ordinance alone.

That said infantry face increasing survivability issues with the increasing precision of modern ordinance and targeting. See Ukraine where infantry on both sides absolutely must conceal their positions and communications or a drone will fly over and direct grads down with deadly accuracy.

No, artillery is.

Isn’t he just getting raped and shot by the enemy the second they overrun his position?

>>can be armed with anti air equipment so can go against airplanes and jets and helicopters
Russian mercenaries disagree with that statement

Swedish Army has the best camo paint.

Attached: 1537689987209.jpg (1188x1740, 339K)

Rest in Power

no. wtf jfc

>are humans with weapons the ultimate tool of war

gee dumbass what do you think

>he
that's a woman lmfao

This actually would be good camo if you have to operate in a pride parade

Öh nö, our secret plans to invade and ännex San Francisco are out in the open!
dëlëtë thïs

>is infantry the ultimate tool of war?
No, combined arms is.

i understand they are gay but why is it a big point? by makingit a main thing people will make fun of gayness. Why not rather then focusing on the difference why not focus on the gays being the same?

It's kinda funny, these publicity stunts actually work for them. The swedish army is getting more money and conscription was recently re-instated, and the idea that having an army is a necessary thing is again spreading among the populace. To me it feels like they're playing the system to get support among progressives.

why does this girl look so familiar

>conscription being reinstated has to do with military ads
>not, you know, fucking Russia
hahahaha nice one Ivan

probably been posted here before, she's a ypg volunteer and died when the turks invaded the western enclave of the kurds in syria

Attached: nodumbzone.jpg (3264x2448, 950K)

Did the turks invade her holes?

Of course russian aggression is the main reason. I still have this feeling that there are guys in military leadership playing up this gay-ass progressive bullshit to get funding/seal of approval from the progressive elite.

motherfuckin dirty muslim roach fucks.

...are we talking about the same Sweden?

Or are you actually American?

muslim roaches vs muslim communists

meh can't say i care one way or another

Oy vey

Fuck I'd love to see Russia invade Sweden. That'd be hot af.

I don't get it user... what's the big picture here? Sweden's a demographically doomed country. Soon, there won't be anything left worth fighting for.

because they're faggots

This is exactly what the US Navy wants. Can you even imagine how many missiles they've shove through Norway's asshole into Sweden's pussy?

truth

Yes, with the 1st Waffen-SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler being the peak example of the power and versatility of infantry.

Attached: lssah-poster.jpg (480x670, 158K)

You're getting me hard.

>get butt blasted by non stop artillery barrage fire
>unable to to wield hi tech ATGM equipment due to risk of fragmentation
>artillery subsides
>”oh thank go-“
>see a stretch of BMPs, BTRs and T-72s spanning a mile wide
>the shooting starts
>thousands of 14.5, 30mm, and 125mm rounds begin to strike the defensive positions like a great flood
>anyone who so much as exposes half their head to get a peek at what’s happening gets shredded
>”oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god”
>shooting inexplicably stops
>silence succumbs the trenches
>in the distance, you hear a faint voice shouting out from the void
>CYKA BLYAT RUSH B
>before you can even raise your weapon to try to shoot at anything, five Russian grenades land all around you
>before you can even think of something to say to yourself as your last goodbye to the world, you hear a battle cry scream out
>AYNU CHEEKIE BREEKIE IV DAMKE
>BANG
>Fade to black
Yeah, infantry are useful I guess.

Attached: CDD1A169-FDBA-4428-90B2-7B833278C53E.gif (400x400, 1.68M)

You think you're hard? There are admirals who can never sit down again thanks to that thought.

Imagine Russian occupied Malmo and all the ravaged Swedish twinks.

thats their biggest nightmare.

Attached: 1536558607178.jpg (600x554, 51K)

Ha ha xD

>I don't get it user... what's the big picture here?
There isn't one.
>Sweden's a demographically doomed country. Soon, there won't be anything left worth fighting for.
I'm not talking about that. Whether its true or not, there are a lot of people in the army doing their best to defend the nation whether it's worth defending or not because that's their job

in very real ways, they are working to kill it. not defend it.

Nope the Syrians shut there air defence systems down told them where they were and the Turkish people bombed them. They were all from reddit I think some of them even had the reddit flag

(+1) Upvote

>They were all from reddit I think some of them even had the reddit flag
Please I want this to be real

Artillery.

it's true a bunch of reddit cunts went there to fight. Some political pundit was talkin about how they all got killed that turkey and syrians made a deal

it looks like antifa was there

Attached: 0315_stevens_wide-01db5de20e8303ff69ee9572f69d5abe749d5bcf-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 113K)

Turks anally violated that British commie.