$1500 on my first two modern guns

Hi, I have $1500 to spend on two guns, preferably a handgun and an AR platform. I was strongly considering the Sig P365 for the handgun, but I don't know anything about the various AR offerings. Who makes a reliable AR-15? What features should I look for? Is moddability important? Do you guys have a better handgun suggestion?

Attached: 61668083_2493194874026844_3302462063984508928_n.jpg (700x933, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride12-slant-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit-w-mbus-sight-set-nib-bcg-sparc-10-pmags.html
80pbuilder.com/kiss-x
dropbox.com/s/nh7mo25hq64kntd/Ammo info for 10.5 in Barrels.xlsx?dl=0
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Standard-16-M4-SOCOM-Upper-Receiver-p/bcm-urg-m4-16socom.htm
armorally.com/shop/toolcraft_5-56_nato_black_nitride_bolt_carrier_group/?v=7516fd43adaa
aeroprecisionusa.com/m4a1-clone-complete-lower-anodized-black
aeroprecisionusa.com/plastic-handguards
thundertactical.com/product/80-ar-lower-receiver-5-pack/
daytonatactical.com/products/80-ar15-lower-receiver-5-pack-black-anodized
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smith and Wesson M&P15 and a full size M&P9

Get a Glock 19 gen 5 or glock 26 gen 5 with night sights as your handgun and spend whatever is left on an AR. Preferably a windham, M&P, or Ruger

leave
Aero is a good mfg and BCM is as well. I think BCM is just a touch overpriced at their retail prices but if you can find them on sale they're held in high regard here.
The best solution is to build your own. Want a nice barrel and trigger, but don't care so much about roll marks, furniture, and other marketing gimmicks? Put $300 into that aspect and mostly go with whatever you can find on sale for the rest. If you have more money than sense, DD will sell you a $1500 rifle with a mil spec trigger and a standard barrel.
Moddability is huge. Don't get cucked into buying stuff which is not milspec.
As for a handgun there's a lot of stuff out there. Everyone and his mother will suggest a 9mm Glock, and frankly, although I dislike Glocks in general, they have a fuck load of aftermarket support.

Attached: 37wpb6l1nwr21.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Do not get sig, friend.
Take the 80 pill and get a 5D jig, 80 AR lower, PSA kit, and a P80Builder.com G34 kit.

I have linkrelated ona 80 lower and I love it.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride12-slant-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit-w-mbus-sight-set-nib-bcg-sparc-10-pmags.html

I have linkrelated and also love it
80pbuilder.com/kiss-x

Don’t forget a few glock pmags

Attached: FF8721D1-E235-4908-A021-21CD418C6AEA.jpg (800x1067, 199K)

a basic colt 1911 and a ruger 10/22. Replacing the 1911 with a used but good condition old s&w revolver.

>AeroPOOR
/arg/ here and if you arent willing to drop at least $1500 on the AR alone, you arent worthy to touch the platform. Keep this in mind.

Not that I’m saying 10.5” barrel is what you want, but here is an ultra handy ammo reference
dropbox.com/s/nh7mo25hq64kntd/Ammo info for 10.5 in Barrels.xlsx?dl=0

TL:DR stock up on:
62gr Fed Fusion MSR
BH 77gr TMK
64gr Win. Ranger BSB
64gr Nosler BSB bullets if you reload

Windham Weaponry Dissipator and a Beretta 92

Get that North Hollywood bank shootout aesthetic

Attached: 23996-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x500, 95K)

terrible advice

What do you suggest?

Go to /arg/ and lurk more
Poorfags are just going to lead you into pic related fate

Attached: 20E6F407-18B8-492F-ABFF-6E530FF90FD1.png (411x559, 174K)

>implying /arg/ has anything to do with AR advice
This is bad b8, faggit

my suggestion Or build an A1 clone and get a RIA GI 1911

Or a WASR and Makarov

Or a PTR and Walther P1

Fuck just do something with style. Magpul ARs, Glocks and SW M&Ps are boring af.

OP here, I've been lurking /arg/ and it's just a bunch of tripfags bantering about how ugly each other's ARs are.

>makarov
pretty redpilled user. i might just overlook the fact that the other guns are faggy kits or whatever you call those abominations since i understand that not everyones rigths can be uninfringed

stay away from /arg/. that general should be nuked.

>Taurus th9 $280
>ceratak ar carbine build $300
>condor MOPC carrier $60
>CATI multicarve lvl3 plates $100
>decent holster $50
>baofeng radio $30
>dried beans rice $?
>bulk water $?
>classes on tactics/basic rifle pistol course
>boogaloo ready

Cetatac*

I think I'm gonna do this honestly. I found this build in the /arg/ thread though:

I'd do a BCM drop in handguard M4 upper, Aero complete lower, Aero 2 piece plastic hand guard, toolcraft bcg, and milspec CH, with a carry handle sight.

bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Standard-16-M4-SOCOM-Upper-Receiver-p/bcm-urg-m4-16socom.htm

armorally.com/shop/toolcraft_5-56_nato_black_nitride_bolt_carrier_group/?v=7516fd43adaa

aeroprecisionusa.com/m4a1-clone-complete-lower-anodized-black

aeroprecisionusa.com/plastic-handguards

You'll probably come out around 900 dollars with tax for the above, probably less if you use sales and coupons. Should leave you some cash left over for a few hundred rounds and a mag or two.

Have fun, fren
If you do go the 80 route, you won’t ragert it

Attached: 6C2A74E4-0D24-47A5-AE6F-19839E71C312.jpg (700x933, 136K)

Thanks chief, have a good weekend.

Ceratac lmfao

>tfw I got an Adams Arms piston upper back when it was $140 a pop back in 2005
>tfw the AA piston uppers now cost upwards of $500 off their website

Attached: 1565303930327.jpg (306x276, 22K)

Buy the P365 and build out your AR from parts.
I highly recommend the P365, just dont buy one made before October 2018

There is a lot of retards on here that complain at length about the reliability and integrity of the P365. It's all complete bullshit. Anything that WAS wrong with the 365 is completely fixed now and has been for months.
This is going to sound completely tinfoil hat, and whether you believe it or not is up to you, but SIG gets shit on by paid shills. Not here, but on most social media platforms and especially from paid gun critics like (((MAC))) and (((IV8888)))). Glock got undercut/beat on TWO different military contracts, one in the US obviously, and another in Denmark, and the diehard Glock faggots are very upset for some reason. They have lost 1% of their original 8% of market share for firearms in the United States and autistic mall ninjas are extremely upset that SIG is doing well. Again, this sounds insane, but it's true.
People will tell you to buy whatever they have because when you do, it justifies their own purchase and makes them think they made the right decision. Guns are a lot like cars in this sense. Rarely will you come across someone that has no bias in their choice of firearms manufacturer.

Personally, I have no problem with Glock, S&W, SA, Walther, H&K, or any other manufacturer, but SIG gets a lot of shit for no reason other than people with competitor guns want to laugh at the people that didn't buy what they have. In all honesty, get the gun that you want. They are all more accurate than you are, and they are all pretty much identical in everything but ergonomics. Go to a gun store, talk to the guy at the counter, and ask to hold and try everything they have, get what feels the best in your hand and ignore any shit that you hear on the internet about how someone's gun exploded their first day on the range or their firing pin snapped etc etc. If anything goes wrong, every large manufacturer will have no problem fixing it.

Attached: 1563853136036.jpg (1200x1156, 63K)

Where should I buy my lower from?

80% lower I mean.

Get a 7.5 inch AR10 in .308

My exact thought.

I've had some issues with my sig 365.

To such an extent that last night I had a nightmare where it malfunctioned during an armed robbery and became a brick and I had to escape from the ghetto in stealth mode being pursued by chimps with guns.
Wanted to like it and even made sure to get a new 2019 manufacture date but.... can't day I'd trust my life to it which is a real shame.

TL:DR
SIG is Indian made shit pistol

I’ve used a few:

thundertactical.com/product/80-ar-lower-receiver-5-pack/

daytonatactical.com/products/80-ar15-lower-receiver-5-pack-black-anodized

whatever lol.

Attached: p320-x-carry-danish-armed-forces.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)