It was penis inspection day at the range

Do you like your range? why/why not?

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 9K)

The urethral vein on the underside of my penis has darkened severely within the last 24 hours and there's dark spots surrounding the length of the vein. Any do/k/tors here?

Doctor with PHD here, you have the gay

Subdermal hematoma. Likely from cranking it too hard. Apply cold pack and reduce frequency of masturbation

Pros:
>no RO
>no rules other than don't fuck the place up too bad
>rapid fire all you want
Cons:
>reliant on other people observing gun safety
>only 100 meters
>only targets designed for gun ranges allowed, no shooting junk
>brass Jews every day from open until close

Attached: 1562115004225.png (900x500, 346K)

Thank you, I was worried it was penile cancer or something. Guess I gotta try nofap for awhile.

>trips

Most indoor ranges in California don't allow rapid fire. I get it though, if you allow beaners and niggers to start firing off as fast as they can pull the trigger, they're going to hit the ceiling or the metal hangers.

The range trap did our penis inspection today. She took one look and laughed.
Best way to kms?

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

I barely tolerate it
Pros
>people are nice
>ROs leave you alone as long as you're not being a fucking asshat
Cons
>no matches or events ever
>paper targets only
>worn the fuck down all over
>bench only for rifles and standing only for handguns, forget about running and gunning

>she

>paper targets only
Now that sucks. I pretty much exclusively shoot on a pistol range. Nothing else is really fun much to me.

*steel pistol range

no wonder I get less and less interested in shooting

>tfw the range twink is out of order because Chad was too rough with him.

Attached: images.jpg (213x255, 7K)

>tfw assault weapons are banned from the range and the cost to shoot is over 50 dollars for non members
>tfw going to another range where "assault weapons" are allowed but the cost to get in is still high for non members, there's a one round per 10 second rule, and all the fudds who are there start eyeing you for having a scary black rifle instead of a muzzleloader or a remington duhr ryfle with a Nikon 50 power scope
Minnesota is fun

Attached: Sad Boys.jpg (675x750, 65K)

1 round per 10 seconds?
Holy shit, that's ridiculous.

"I'm here to shoot all day."
"Oh shit, you must have brought a lot of ammo."
"5 mags."

I shoot at a range in Norway, never shot in the US. I wonder how different American ranges here to Yuro ranges.

Ranges in the US vary wildly in quality and policies. I'm in CA and every range I've ever been to has steel targets, $20 non-member fee, lets you shoot as fast as you want, and even lets you blatantly violate the CA AWB. Meanwhile I've heard of other ranges in "free" states like that just absolutely suck.

>lets you shoot as fast as you want, and even lets you blatantly violate the CA AWB
Based. California laws are cucked but it seems like many of the most hardcore pro-gun people live there.

Gun owners in CA are based af, but we're terribly outnumbered.

>do you like your range
yes. they are all insufferable boomerfudds, but in a cute way that makes you want to protect them rather than extdrminate them. theres a lot of fuddlore circulating and i get a lot of dumb shit thrown my way for shooting the guns i like, but then again outshooting someguy woth his multi thousand dollar sphinx with your mak while he tells you maks are dogshit is a special kind of joy. but there's also the oldtimers wich have shot them all and own shit that so unobtainable it makes you question the legality of their ways to aquire guns but they still can pick up your POS gun and outshoot you on the first run. i fucking love that place

Pros:
>Even though it’s in NY, the RSO’s there are pretty cool and won’t rat you out for having a no-no AR
>They allow deployment from holster, which might like standard shit but around here thats really rare
>Most of the RSO’s are actually dudes in there mid 20’s to late 30’s, so there is no fudds to speak of

Cons:
>Like the only outdoor range on Long Island (NY) and is a 2 hour drive from my house
>No rapid fire
>Rifles can only be benched, you can’t stand or prone (even though there’s room)
>Brass jews

I know it might not sound real great listing out the pros and cons, but every other range around here is owned by the county, so cops and “members” get first dibs and you’ll probably wait like 2 hours to only shoot for one hour. This place lets you shoot for as long as you want. And the place just has an overall friendly atmosphere, probably because everything there is to fight about (i.e. AK vs AR) is illegal, but it’s still a great place just to hang out

Dick cancer (or more precisely, spongiform tissue carcinoma) would usually present initially as an "induration," or basically, as a hard spot which is actually a tumor.

My range is nearly empty all the time. Last time on penis inspection day I had to inspect myself. 2 years ago a black bear did my inspection. 3 years ago a mountain man did my inspection. He mainly checked my balls for lumps.

Respect CA, NY, NJ, MD, MA, CT, IL gun owners that are ruled by Commies and are noncompliant.
Those guys are walking the walk as unarrested felons.

We Southern rednecks are all talk so far.
Put up or shut up time is coming.
That gun grabber almost won the Georgia Governor's race.

My range holds PID on a rolling basis for a week in January. I appreciate it, though. You make sure you're healthy and that problems are caught early. Especially since (like an increasing number of ranges), they also offer vision screening, hearing loss screening, and a prostate exam as part of the same package.

What's causing the shift in red states? Conservatives dying off or (((cultural enrichment)))?

The guys at my range fucking forget who i am every single time.
Ive been there like 10 times in the last two months and not a single one remembers me even though I remember all of them, theyll even ask me the same questions about certain handguns and shit

I know they have a billion customers but fuck man Ive talked to 2-3 of these guys for like half an hour each

How do you pass the mandatory virginity testing? I'm running out of excuses to dodge the test.

Liberal White Women are the problem.

Most black, latino, Asian guys are definitely pro gun and their women had better stfu about it or suffer the consequences.
Ranges I visit on the South side of Atlanta are usually 50% black married couples and white men and women shooting.

Don't know what the SJW white witch brigade is thinking that a minority male is going to give their laws any second thought and compliance.

Those bitches want to make me a felon, so be it.
They get raped on a jogging trail along the Chattahoochee River, not my problem.

>tfw no redflag for penis inspectors

Attached: 1565266146903.jpg (434x532, 25K)

's okay, the dyke daughter of the owner says she likes glocks but is never not OC'ing a 1911

>range twink is a glock fanboy that likes black rubberized grips on the beretta 92 over dark cherry or rosewood and sports an undercut

The eternal roastie stops at nothing to take our freedoms

Gay AIDS. 3x worse than normal AIDS.

Range is 10$ for the day.
Outdoor but covered.
RSOs are all volunteers. (75% boomers 25% traps)
Shoot as fast as I want so long as I don't hit the overhead baffles.
Hosts machine gun shoots.
Penis inspection day is carried out by the gaggle of range traps.

God bless this range/10

>t.range saftey trap and brass jew.

Attached: by35cimpfn411.jpg (1280x760, 326K)

Yes. Because I'm not a whiny pussy.

Satan trips of Truth

roll

pros:
>I'm a pro
cons:
>no convicts

Lighten up on the death grip

>Best way to kms?
Old age. Do it in a low cost nursing home. You won’t regret it.

Pros:
>Very clean and neat/modern
>Gun store guys and RSOs are chill save one dyke
>Can double tap
Cons:
>No rapid fire
>Only 50 yards max (in doors)
>Ungody ammo prices for rentals
>Public range

I try to get there earlier on my days off so i avoid the retards but all in all not bad for northern NJ

>penis inspection day
>I left my penis at home

Attached: biggusdickus.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

I guess you're just not cool

Shoot outside

Love it. Private country club I worked at in high school and college that they let me use. No supervision so fun unless somebody else happens to be there but most members never use it and those that that do are mostly cool.

Roll

My local indoor range is great, between $10-$15 for Handguns and Rifles rentals with their range ammo costing close to what you see online. Can rapid fire to your heart's content, nice and relaxed staff. Only issue is a max of 25 yards. But it beats the outdoor ranges in the summer. $15 an hour for a lane isn't great either.

The nearest outdoor range is pretty cool, full auto, .50 BMG, all welcome. $10 for a lane. Targets out to 300 yards. Runs multiple events and competitions of all sorts every week. Main issue is the ROs are really hit and miss.

Where in the fuck is this range? There’s one in green isle by Arlington. 100yards but you can do absolutely anything at all

Good to know

like other user said it varies wildly
i live in the pacific north west and we have abundant BLM land
which is government owned public land that its perfectly allowed to shoot on
i just drive into the woods and shoot whatever i want whenever i want
its super nice
i never actually go to a real range

>range trap
>range twink
What is this, I'm new here.

A trap is a male that dresses and appears to be a female. A range trap is the designated trap at a particular range.

Attached: 1558144809883.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Howdy neighbor

faggot shit

Only place i can do that is a outdoor members only place you need to schedule an appointment to join

My range is like this took. Every fucking time I pull up next to someone teaching someone to shoot for the first time. So I'm always just staring them down while packing mags to make sure they don't accidentally shoot me. The upside is one of the local brass Jews has a smoking hot daughter he brings with him. I'm talking big ass in booty shorts, huge tits in a tank top walking around picking up brass.