Scars of Jow Forums

Bet this board has some interesting scars, show me what ya got Jow Forumsommandos

Picrelated: slide bite scar - at least I know I'm holding high enough on the grip.

Attached: 20190809_182208.jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

Negligent discharge of my 9mm

Attached: IMG_20171119_204553.jpg (1080x1920, 473K)

*points to hairy chest*

see this?

mary anne moffett.

she broke my heart.

Attached: kek.jpg (720x695, 332K)

She looks cute

Mr Hooper, that's the USS Indianapolis

aheh.. ah... ... ...

Attached: stopped.jpg (500x428, 28K)

I burned myself on SKS brass. Was shooting outside, brass hit the cover, came back down on my backpack, went to take another shot and didn’t register the pain for 3 seconds or so.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

No regrets

Attached: IMG_20190809_184215.jpg (5248x2952, 3.06M)

Post a pic but not story. Post the story faggot and appease me.

>Friday night in August 2015
>blackout drunk on knob Creek and Listerine
>waving my Norinco 213 around like usual
>get bored of it and throw it onto counter
>goes off for no reason at all
>penetrates stack of dishes as well as my back
Bullet had lost most inertia after breaking dishes because the hole was only about an inch deep and didn't break any ribs. Didn't even go to the hospital. I didn't learn anything and haven't changed a thing

Thank you but really throwing some chink shit around is bad luck.

I sold that piece of shit three years ago

Attached: 20190809_202124.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

story?

It's on my face so I'd rather not, I know full well what happens to anons that post face.

at least give a story senpai

reminds me of this

Attached: 1552440641795.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Got a few. Got two on my right side abdomen and one on my left rear shoulder from stabbings, Got a 6" scar on my head, from hairline at the front to just above my left ear from being thrown off a horse into a barbed wire fence. Got a large oblong one on my left hand where I dropped a lump of glowing metal on it for a split second. My shin and knee on me right leg and my right are scarred due to a motorcycle accident when I was in my 20s and my thumb was 90% degloved in the same accident and has a scar where they stitched it back up.

Sure.
>17
>shitty ex wants to come over
>for some reason oblige this
>lock my dog out back before she comes
Just to note, he wasn't the best around strangers. That meaning he'd bit people before
>she comes over
>she says she knows the dog because she helped raise it long ago
>try telling her that it's not the dog she's thinking of since we only moved to the area less than a year ago
>doesn't listen, goes outside
>follow to make sure nothing bad happens
>dog is surprisingly calm at first
>hops up, puts paws on her shoulders
>sniffs
>growling
>mouth opens
At this point my memory is a little hazy. Adrenaline, I guess. Apparently I had jumped between her and my dog at just the right time
>holding dog against wall
>feel hot liquid on face, assume it's his spit or something
>dog is sniffing my face and internally panicking, shaking and trying to lick my face while also not wanting to get any closer
>ex asks if I'm ok in a quiet voice
>freeze
>put hand to hot liquid
>it's blood
What happened was he pulled off the attempted throat-bite just in time to slice me with one of his canines.
She was probably scared shitless because it got all over my lower face. The scar isn't that big though, it's on my upper lip facing vertically. I could post a cropped image of it back when it was still fresh, don't want to post my whole face
Our landlord was over that day so I think I scared her too, mom wasn't happy about the whole situation.

Oh, and I also have another scar, older than the face one. It's on my arm. Some nig nog shot me with a pellet gun as a kid, I can elaborate if need be. Shorter story than the face scar though

you try to dig the bullet out or did you leave it in?
what made you decide not to go to the hospital? weren't you worried of organ perforation?

Absolute legend

Attached: 1564369545596.jpg (636x718, 60K)

I'm too much of a lazy fuck to post my scars, but the only gun related ones I have are two on the backsides of my thumbs, because I got super drunk and kept racking my friends FAL, and the charging handle rail bit the shit out of my hand, so I started doing it with the other hand until it bit the shit out of me there, too. Other than that, all my scars are from surgery or ripping the fuck out of hand because a wrench slipped inside an engine bay while I was cranking the motherfucker

i have a second circumcision scar

What happened?

Attached: d3dla0o-b7fcc862-33e3-41ef-9392-0e6d677bf249.jpg (263x368, 150K)

Have you shot the dog like a responsible person would do?

>hey there fellow Jow Forumsommandos! mind showing us your unique identifiable bodily features to us so we can download and cata- cherish them?
hehe.. AVE NEX ALEA!!!

Attached: nigs.png (440x659, 407K)

No, but he's long dead anyways. Cancer.
He wasn't a nigbull if that's what you're implying (I'd probably be dead if it was). Just a boxer, my parents fucked him up as a pup, so I could relate to him somewhat.

>i hurt myself
>i am a warrior now

this is you

you aren't entitled to being schizophrenic just because you own guns.

Keep your knives pointed down range, fellas.

Attached: 20170717_111156.jpg (1776x2268, 856K)

Well gee user. You didn't have to day, but golly you sure did.
Thanks.

Did your ex bang you for her being dumb and getting you cut?

Man be careful when you manipulate a 92 FS, that fucking slide bite me so hard once the zone was black for two months.

Cleaning breaches is a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

Attached: IMG_20190810_135843463.jpg (3072x4096, 3.07M)

that's pretty hardcore

That's pretty metal

>shoot an ak literally for the first time
>follow the manual of arms
>it bites me and causes subdermal blood spot

>Bite
That was a playful nip, user. She loves you.

That's a weird situation considering that this was a rental range

ND bros. this is my knee. somehow managed to miss everything but literally just the flesh. very little pain, drove myself to the ER, regretted it, then went to work the next day.

Attached: nd.png (744x914, 915K)

Eeeeeep

How did you manage to not destroy your kneecap? What caliber?

>those destroyed white sinewy bits just below the skin

Attached: 6de.jpg (500x486, 22K)

tried to clear a 1911 by sticking my thump into the chamber. Mag was stuck on the slide release.

Attached: 20190810_151211.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Sorry for the late reply - but my brother locked me out of the house when I was like ten and I punched the door window like a retard

You're dumber than the two idiots who shot themselves

I had to get in there somehow ))

I did that too but I only got 2 tiny ass scars

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

got most of mine from work and doing stupid shit on a bike as a kid, nothing too serious though.

i got cut down into the tendon on my pinky toe because a kid threw a full un-opened coke can at me as i was going down a hill at like 25 mph, went to dodge it i hit the dirt and flew off the bike right into a fence, still cant feel my pinky toe 12 years later.
i got attacked by a dog named princess about a year after, dont let the name fool you though she was a 50lb german shepard mix and i was like 70 pounds soaking wet when i was a kid, she could have easily killed me if she wanted, all i needed was 3 stitches in my arm luckily and i still love dogs to this day.
broke my knuckle in a fight with a desk. the desk won if you were wondering, and we're actually good friends now.
got the web between my index finger and thumb caught in the chamber of a break action air rifle and had to re-break the rifle to get it out, this one hurt the most surprisingly.
cut my middle finger on a broken piece of tile while i was cleaning up a bathroom i just demoed (tile job and subfloor repair), it cut straight through the glove i was wearing. i went to the ER and the doctor took the tiny pieces of tile out, cleaned it, put a bandage on it and i went back to work, which involved moving 80 pound contractor bags of the recently broken tile to the back of a truck. i kept bleeding through the bandages which made it looks worse than it was. pic related was taken about a minute after it happened.

ive got few more but none of them weapon related or worth talking about thankfully and i dont plan on changing that any time soon anyway.

Attached: 20170808_133834.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

why'd you take the stitches out so soon?

Cleaning 20g pump.

Going through mechanical motions to lube effectively. Put thumb in chamber, put trigger.
>cracked thumbnail
Firing pin went into my under nail meat

It was just swollen and healed in like 3 days. Felt like a dumbass.

I refuse to be around any niggers that have had any negligent discharges, ever. Fucking idiots the lot of you.

my fan explosioned but i dont have any pictures of that so here is a picture of me having sneezed a bit to exessively

Attached: 20180511_153138.jpg (3264x1836, 1.45M)

Shot twice when I was 13 yo by a little .22lr ghetto blaster

Attached: 1C141B5A-4390-4084-9E31-E52399ACDF32.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

Right side up

Attached: 95801893-EEDD-4E12-B2ED-3D22758D335B.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

What did you do to get shot?

Be a white kid growing up in south philly.

Fist fights turn into shoot outs over mean mugs in philly so you really don’t need to do much at all.

>fresh new freshman in high school
>white kid in School full of blacks, fuck whitey and shit so I fight ALOT
> Win one so a couple kids threaten to stomp me out when they see me next
>run into then under the EL train in Kensington after school.
>we start fighting (me and 2 friends vs 4 of them
> one of them gets rocked so he pulls out a ghetto blaster and lets loose.
>we all bolt but about 2 blocks down we realize my best friend wasn’t with us
>run back to see him coughing up
Blood
>I got shot twice in the shoulder and my best friend caught one to the throat and one to the chest
>I got to watch my best friend choke to death on his own blood as I froze up. Best I could do was hold him like a baby
>I didn’t even realize I was shot until the cops arrived

You can kinda see the one scar better here in this old picture

Attached: 955FA014-DBA0-4973-96E7-E725B7411805.jpg (960x1280, 302K)

>fellas

You have low T hands.

Like, he has small hands?

they look soft and weak

Okay, fair enough, they are quite undefined

They stayed in long enough, I just never let it air out, I kept it under a bandage the entire time because I was terrified of infection.
Yes I am a soft scrawny bone man.

No, she was a BPD cunt so she doesn't feel anything for other people beyond how she can manipulate them.
She offered after high school but I refused because she was a bitch and I don't believe in premarital sex anyways.

Don't have the slightest clue how I didn't permanently fuck my knee up. I doubt I could recreate it a single time if I shot myself on purpose a literal million times. It's just one of those things you can't think about too much or you'll go crazy.

It was with my 1911, .45.

Attached: -DSC0346-228291.jpg (1200x673, 62K)

clever