Will a 300$ P(iece of)S(hit from)A(merica) ar be good enough to defend myself from 30-50 feral hogs?

Will a 300$ P(iece of)S(hit from)A(merica) ar be good enough to defend myself from 30-50 feral hogs?

Attached: 2F837253-1BCB-4CA6-80E0-48B2A05DFEBE.jpg (800x450, 83K)

Depends on your ammo more than the AR.

Fuck off 30-50 poster

How the fuck did this meme start?

Why are there so many hog threads recently?

I've been thinking about hug hunting. But I think I'm too big a pussy to dress it.

>Why are there so many hog threads recently?
Because they're an invasive species. First you see one or two pop soon, soon it's dozens.

PSA ARs are fine if you get a good one. They have basically no QC but decent customer service so make sure it works properly first and then contact them if it doesn't.

Suck my dick anti 30-50 faggot

The other day, some guy made a comment about "assault rifles" and said
>Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

I'll hug you, you shall have a successful hug hunt

>not carrying a boar spear

All 30-50 posters get the rope first

How'd you get an AR for $300?

What is funny is how people laugh at that. As someone living in a hog zone. That shit happens and they will fuck up your kids and yard.

Use fusion bullets then yes

I’m actually sweaty, we civilized city folk know more about your local fauna than you. You’re just a rural/suburban retard. Probably voted Trump as well. I literally can’t even. Smh. #mywifessonhasntranintoanyhogs

You ain't fighting 30-50 hogs, that's too many hogs unless you have a heavy machinegun or a lot of tannerite and you've turned your yard into an elaborate trap that you've sent your kids into as bait to draw the hogs out in 3-5 minutes.

Maybe 10 hogs you can fight with a semi-auto, 5 hogs you deal with with a nugget with bayonet attached, 1 hog you might be able to take down with a 9mm if you get lucky.

>unless you have a heavy machinegun or a lot of tannerite and you've turned your yard into an elaborate trap that you've sent your kids into as bait to draw the hogs out in 3-5 minutes.
hahah yeah who would do that
not me, no sir

PSA kits bruh

*nervous laughter*

Attached: 1527588720948.jpg (2830x1880, 229K)

>Why are there so many hog threads recently?
Normalfag Twitter memes