Which is more frowned upon, owning an assault rifle or owning level 4 body armor?

Which is more frowned upon, owning an assault rifle or owning level 4 body armor?

When i ask about it in public, people say it's the AR that's more frowned upon. When it's here, it's the body armor. What gives?

Attached: WhichIsMoreFrownedUpon.jpg (773x315, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OQw6T48inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alibaba body armor

Wut

What public settings are you performing these censuses?

Owning a gun means you're planning on shooting someone. That's a frightening thought to many.

But everyone here is planning on shooting someone. We're wary of the guy that's planning on getting shot.

Did a few talks over in california, then texas, then last over in northern new york. Just gun clubs, even amount of fuds and operators.

>alibaba body armor
>Wut
You get to find out if your armor has actual ceramic plates or just recycled paper/plastic/tin foil

Discount body armor for those who value their own lives at discount

The most practical use for alibaba/wish body armor is getting to post threads where you test alibaba/wish body armor.

>wary of the guy who plans to get shot
That's a good point.

Has anyone ever tested some alibaba/wish armor?

>When i ask about it in public, people say it's the AR that's more frowned upon
they SAY that it’s more frowned upon, as in the public’s eyes, or their own?

The ones who did didn't live to post the video review.

Like a group of guys listening in on each other so i'm guessing it's their own, the major consensus was that it was assault rifles (specifically high capacity automatics) even had a few operators tell me to be wary of guys who buy high capacity magazines. Their reasoning "you don't need a box/drum mag to shoot at paper targets" .

>When it's here, it's the body armor.
huh?

>"you don't need a box/drum mag to shoot at paper targets"
i like to shoot at the range, not reload.

Then it sounds like you’re hearing the voice of the boot itself, and its supportive lickers. The state has its operatives in a sense of fear, which passes on to their followers, and then takes the form of anti high-cap.

Body armor is just about the last thing to be practical. There is so much more to consider and be mindful of than plates and systems. The prevalent scenarios we’re faced with today hardly have armor come into play. Unless you sleep in full coverage it won’t help in a home invasion, unless you work some sort of security detail or feel like wearing a vest to a standard event armor won’t take place in your daily life. In SHTF there is emphasis on mobility and only the strictly necessary, unless you have land, this again reduces the priority on bullet resistance. Get Jow Forums, grind mobility, stay light and pack smart. Armor will easily grow to become excessive and if you packed smartly it will be the very first thing you ditch if the need to lighten the load arises.

Those you spoke irl with are bootlickers who could easily become grabbers and anons here are well meaning try hards

>All these level 4 body armor threads

i've got two kelvar vests and two full lvl IV sets, no one has ever said anything negative about it here.

Probably because people know when something is just too retarded to bother with.

Fuck, its so cheap I must just buy one to shoot...

yep, test it for a lowlow price

>Owning a gun means you're planning on shooting someone
This is why normalfags hate the 2md amendment.

>When it's here, it's the body armor. What gives?

When did this become true?

obviously body armor. it means you expect to get shot and are maybe looking to start some shit. if you own an AR it just means you like to shoot.

youtu.be/9OQw6T48inc

Armor, because it wont really stop rifle rounds

>owning a gun means you plan on shooting someone
No it doesn't you fucking braindead.