Boogaloo cringe thread

post all your cringe here related to the"boogaloo"

Attached: cringe memes.jpg (778x702, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT1krbc734
youtube.com/watch?v=UnhNP4OGNxg
youtube.com/watch?v=YybVMlQoNl0
youtu.be/VexXJdkZC9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 57341028_435249773705558_238591902138482247_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Jow Forumsweekendgunnit

Attached: epic boogaloo meme.jpg (1920x925, 522K)

Why are you so mad about people using that word? You've been posting about it nonstop for a week

Shoo shoo glownigger, don't you have retards to convince into shooting up a walmart

He knows he’s gonna get that boipucci popped during the Hootenanny

I can't wait for the
HULLABALOO
ULLABALOO
LLABALOO
LABALOO
ABALOO
BALOO
ALOO
LOO
OO
O
To shoot my neighbors and vindicate my violent simple minded nature

Just say asshole,why say boy pussy

Closet gay niggers that justify their homosexuality pounding white male anus

From what I have read online its usually black men who rape other black men and white men who rape other white men both in Prison and outside

source for original art?

here you go user.

Attached: 1565043144791.jpg (1920x925, 427K)

thank you.

Attached: 1552852443884.jpg (500x363, 31K)

Kill yourself redditmemers

>I'm going to spam reddit template memes! Epic win! Edit thanks for the gold!

meh, it seems more efficient than flying thousands of mile at taxpayers expense to enforce zionism anyway.

Why do these faggots MS paint GPNVG-18s on all their shitty memes? It's not like they are common in the NOD community.

Attached: cringe 2.png (640x342, 149K)

“BOOGALOO AMITIRE! XD! MY PSA RIFLE WITH AIRSOFT OPTICS WILL MAKE ME A TIER ONE OPERATOR AND ABLE TO TAKE ON AN ENTIRE TEAM OF ZOGBOTS XD!”

Attached: 0F0F7DA9-1644-4720-8B24-E4B52EA9119E.jpg (345x718, 81K)

You dont attack the zogbots, only ambush when necessary.
You target the families.

Sup boomer. You can turn your weapons into the local authorities before the cool wine aunt next door reports you.

Did a gun forum block your boomer ass or are you always this upset?

Very sorry Grand Papa.

>If you don't like gay reddit memes, you must be a fudd boomer.
You're a top faggot. Seriously, this shit is gay.

Attached: reddit shit.png (441x807, 513K)

someone's gotta protect the vanilla

Attached: vanilla bean defense.jpg (830x747, 134K)

Boogie the loogie, my dude.

>"boogaloo"

Literally operation boogaloo a Russian gru effort to incite domestic conflict in the US, radicalise political extremes in the US and encourage them to arm and organise in preparation for a 'civil war' to cause America to focus on internal politics leaving them a free hand in places like Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT1krbc734

probably because they'll never ever get NODs in their life

Probably explains the photoshopped Lifchik chest rigs too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnhNP4OGNxg

>boogaloo
youtube.com/watch?v=YybVMlQoNl0

>that rig nigged peashooter
Can we start a charity for niggas to receive free weapons? AKMs without borders or something.

Attached: 1522489949430.jpg (574x863, 59K)

Unfunny

>"boogaloo
>Unfunny

Sauce? kek

Go back to r-ddit.

>cringe

Attached: 1555264405935.png (663x2248, 116K)

i prefer the term big luau

Who gives a fuck about Ukraine?

This is the boogaloo meme counterpart to the left.

We need this war

You can't win a war with leddit memes and the wish that Russia will knock on your door and give you some tier 1 operator gear. Just saying.

Hilarious

true dat
it will either happen or we'll live in a Venezuela-tier communist shithole.

Attached: 1536590313154.png (826x3186, 321K)

>my sides
Id pitch in

>radicalise political extremes in the US
good accelerationist gang rise up

hello its roger posting from my asus [model name unknown] featuring intel core i7 INSIDE processor and SONICMASTER simulated stereo sound

as u know one of the most important things i kno is war and one of the most important things in war is tanks. tanks were pivotal in world war 2 and most scholers agree the reason we failed in vietnam was lack of of tanks, specifically on hamburger and khe sanh,battles in the vietnam war.

one of the most important reasons tanks arebattle is because they are made out of metal. contrast that with humans who are made out of blood, or horses who are made out of blood. "a bird in hand is better than two bushes" as they say

tanking good is toughness. one of the reasons the germans lost world war 2 is because they kept on naming there tanks after cats. cats=not tough. meanwhile we had patten. ever heard of him?

tanks have evolved a lot since then, and the US invented the best tank ever in the 70's. they took the best weapon in their arsenal, the GAU (gun angry unicorn), and examined what made it great. the answer of course is that the bullets are made of metal-the metal is depleted uranium. nuclear bombs, ever heard of them?

so we make the wholetank out of depleted uranium. tahts the m1a2 abrams, and as a result, it has never been destroyed by anything except rumored anti-matter which einstein proved exists.

the problem is that the germans have gotten ever worse. they've got lady singers with beards and they're run by what would happen if kaitlyn jenner ate a lot of strooppenwaffles. so they're like "hey lets keep naming our tanks after cats" and now you have the leopard

but due to being part of the EU, they felt like they couldn't copy the best country in the #1 world - america - so they didn't make it out of depleted uranium. they just tried to make the steel thick - more like MORONium am i right

so now because its not the right metal it gets blown up in the field. it just goes to show - "shoulda bought american"

Attached: 07F37799-AAE0-45DD-8CB0-04923DDCA5DD.gif (227x246, 1.31M)

Man you took the effort to copy paste this from your iphone? You’re a loser lol.

Based Patriot poster. With Trump's policies we can finally rebuild the economy

>all terrorism is right wing
>this is why controlling the media and narrative is so important
that fucker can't even hear himself.

Attached: MNM.jpg (1071x1071, 489K)

Attached: og.jpg (1071x1071, 548K)

>Wholesale destruction of urban environments will not be tolerated in CW2.0

Attached: ohDKCIO.jpg (750x591, 48K)

(checked)
5/5, top cringe

>Look mom, I posted it again

I'd say get a life, but you're already here so thats out the door for you

Attached: let the tendies hit the floor.jpg (851x233, 33K)

hearty kek. would donate to.

Why the left always play the "un involvement" on every scenario and what is he even talking with european special forces?
>we don't have any soldier but sure, some guys will send some"

Attached: 1498939522913.jpg (511x392, 37K)

The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that even in his revenge fantasies, he is a passive figure who needs someone else to fight for him.

Attached: 1555832260151.jpg (640x639, 78K)

Is this a fucking national-anarchist meme?

This, Inferiority, projected onto anyone they can reach.

Man this us underr8d and you deserve some credit. So here >-_->credit

Attached: beerfest-movie-stills-will-forte-and-kevin-heffernan_3538360-400x305.jpg (400x305, 120K)

Attached: 1564960969589.png (533x515, 110K)

>russian collision
>russian spys
>russian mercenaries
Seething retards sure do like to play the Vatnik card

>pentagon staff, the entire intelligence community and 80% of the armed forces
>siding with leftists that want all their jobs abolished
good plan

>everyone except combat arms sides with the leftists because they're either boomers or diversity hires
Not sure how much good it will do them, but it sounds about right to me.

>"Car guys"
Holy shit, fucking jail anyone that doesn't drive a Sentra.

What about conservative town outside of major cities?
>leveling wooded areas to clear "rebels" and lay the foundation for homes for "refugees" and "asylum seekers"
>cities being self-sufficient when it comes to agriculture, so they wouldn't need rural farms

I wish I could be THIS optimistic

>EU is good at urban warfare

My fucking sides, EU forces would have to file six months worth of paperwork to be allowed to take a shit, let alone engage in combat.

>Muh russia
Do you really think people are falling for that one? Remember to photoshop the (you) out if the screencap next time.

Big Lau

Attached: 2F774168-5698-47B1-B792-7B3C2CDE301D.jpg (972x938, 253K)

*eastern European
youtu.be/VexXJdkZC9s

>strength for the left
>navigate sidewalks

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: pee.jpg (600x435, 40K)