MP-412

>MP-412
>Top Break x6 .357
>Intended for export to America
>Never happened because of small arms ban

It deserved better, and so did we.

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 9K)

In some alternate dimension the MP412 was such a commercial success that the Russians began importing MP443's. Fuck :/

goys aren't allowed to arm themselves, silly.

>Implying the Russians wouldn't export them at half cost, just to remind everyone that they're Russians.

>top break
>composite polymer frame with steel inserts
Sounds like it'd beat itself to death very quickly. We abandoned top breaks for a reason - they suck.

>they suck
you suck

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Top breaks are cool but people only want the MP-412 because it never happened. If they were actually in the US they would have absolutely show problems in time.

just look at the chiappa rhino.
squib and kabooms are very rare but happen. And most steel frame wheelguns you see with a kaboom usually have the top blown out. But the chiappa is aluminum frame AND design points the explosion towards the hands.
It's a sweet shooting gun, but that if-fail-it'll-take-your-hand plus it's upper $800~ sort of relegates it towards an afterthought or a gun someone might buy after they have a lot of other revolvers.

The Rhino only got sort of popular cause the Mateba Unica stopped being produced, now that we have new production of the Unica only a poorfag would buy a Rhino.

We don't have new production of the Unica--at least not practically speaking. It's been over a year since they've been due in at the US distributor (I talk to them every 2 weeks). It's been endless excuses for months, and now they report that Mateba won't even return their communication.

That said, I'm not sure what matebas have to do with this topic at all.

Didnt the guy who designed the matebas also design the rhino?

Yes.
Still not sure what Matebas have to do with top-breaks though.

God damnit. A Unica was going to be a graduation gift to myself.

Those fucking raviolis better get their shit together, the world needs an auto revolver.

they fit into the topbreak semiauto 6o'clock barrel trinity that all anime weebs crave in a revolver

Attached: Trigun0106.jpg (576x432, 37K)

So you're telling me that Vash's revolver isn't cool?

theyre detached in one of the highest stress points of the frame, why else do you think they dissapeared and only were made in piss ass .32 for a few short years the minute smokeless powder came along

Checked

Attached: A9EFF8B5-1E88-4EBF-9E25-5A3E196DBB40.jpg (640x480, 42K)

They are as strong as they are designed to be. We can make break-actions strong enough to handle double barrel elephant guns, thus we can certainly make them strong enough to withstand pistol rounds.

>why else do you think they dissapeared
They are more complex to make, especially without hand-fitting.

>and only were made in piss ass .32
You can buy an Anderson Wheeler in .357 Magnum right now, assuming you have pockets deep enough.

.. instead we get more S&W garbage with bent barrels and Hillary holes.

Attached: 1564085175876.jpg (300x243, 18K)

It wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last time. I fear the PL-14 or -15 will follow the same disappointing path.

Attached: 74DC5043-4988-4DBB-B8F3-5E45390F7285.jpg (1368x912, 600K)

Wouldn't a 6'oclock firing mechanism solve some of the issues that topbreak revolvers have?

Attached: 1559809837030.jpg (1076x743, 87K)