War Looms

Alright Jow Forums, I live in a semi-rural part of Nevada and my Grandmother lives nearby. Her neighbor has been fueling a feral cat problem for years, and now is rarely at the house. Because of this, the ferals have started killing beloved family pets in the neighborhood for sustenance.
>Be me, painting Grandma's fence
>Hit five or six feral cats with a pellet rifle throughout the day
>All hits, cat's sprint away from yard with long empty food/water dishes
>Find one dead in Grandma's yard next day
My poor grandma has gone to every authority she can, and no one will do anything about the cats. She and my family left yesterday on a trip to Germany. The time for war is now.

I identified a couple paths they take through the back yard. The pellet rifle does not seem to be effective. Do I make traps? Do I stoop to chemical warfare? Do I nigrig a ghetto suppressor to one of my .22s?

Wat do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1508948446872.jpg (659x630, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
agri.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/agrinvgov/Content/Protection/Resource_Protection/HouseCats.pdf
discord.gg/ZjC2nU3
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/police-champion-man-accused-of-shooting-cat-complained-about-strays/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjzgeLTrffjAhVIlKwKHbKmDPsQyM8BMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw2oFnK38Bns3L11kvt1iPfD&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.argusleader.com/amp/3691572002&ved=2ahUKEwjh6tSyrffjAhUHXK0KHYN9ArkQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1FEgxt0dcKNxvaWoUOWViX&cf=1&cshid=1565407847921
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.pnj.com/amp/1842112001&ved=2ahUKEwjh6tSyrffjAhUHXK0KHYN9ArkQFjAJegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2foJ31d9Go9tVurjy-f4NF&cf=1&cshid=1565408157473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suppressed .22lr is the way to go.

>beloved family pets in the neighborhood
>killed by feral cats
???
are you referring to chickens or something?

>using a pellet rifle to solve these issues
probably use something that will kill them if that's your goal.

make a potassium bomb and bomb them

Get some conibear traps from the hardware or sporting goods store. That or some cb longs for your .22

No, they ripped a house cat out of an old mans lap and mauled the thing on his porch.

Given that shooting cats in a neighborhood is usually frowned up and a good way to get the cops called, you're better off trapping them then disposing elsewhere. How often is the neighbor at home?

CCI Quiets.
Poison.
Trot line similar to the way it can be used for coyotes but hung lower, say 3 feet high instead of 5 or 6.

Take 50 feet of 100 pound test mono or string trimmer line.

Put foot long drops off of main line with large treble hooks.
Hang line so that baited hooks are about 3 feet high.
Buy cheap liver and bait hooks.
Wait and listen.
Solo hooks hung from tree limbs about 4 feet high work for coyotes.
Yotes will eat the hung one alive.
Neighbor has found nothing but heads hanging from the hooks he put out.

what the fuck kind of feral cats are these?
i've grown up with feral cats aplenty due to irresponsible family and they fight and they maim but felines by their nature are not murderers of other cats.

and you're using a pellet gun on these? you're a real piece of work, you know that? forcefully relocate them or talk to animal control about the issue. your solution is just giving them scars and bruises.

Don't kill cats dude. What's wrong with you?

The weak should fear the strong.

>feral cats
>feral

I would get a suppressor on a .22 obviously it won’t be silent like the fucking movies but it should dampen it for the neighbors and maybe ask them if they would have a problem with you shooting the things and once you ET the job done you’d have some nice bait or if you want too you can use some lye and just dissolve the fuckers

cage traps, like for raccoons. then put the cage in water, let them drown, rinse repeat. silent and effective although they will learn to avoid areas so switch up trap locations. If asked just say youre dropping them off somewhere far away, be mindful to actually drive places though or else people will notice. take a few cats out to act, except kill them when you take them away, because they WILL come back and cause trouble again. i did this during my towns own cat-pocalypse. Louisiana 97’-99’

OP here, I'm not trying to be sadistic. These things are vicious fucking animals, and I was kind of a shit to hit em with pellets. I'm not asking if I should, I'm asking for help making this quick and humane. I wish I had cash for store bought traps.

Thanks all.

Attached: feel.jpg (236x199, 9K)

Not only immoral but also illegal. And the type of crime to get you on local news, hated by entire town, made into internet meme shared around about how you kill kitties, then hated by entire world. Won't be able to go anywhere because everyone will recognize you as that cat murderer from online, and I mean no job, college, etc.

Especially if that lady keeps track of the cats and considers them pets and you kill or maim them. Or if you get caught any other way like someone seeing or hearing you.

You are likely going to get charged with animal cruelty and for killing someone's animals (their property). Even worse if you make that suppressor youre talking about, whatever the max sentence is for that, the public outcry from people online and in animal rights groups and so on if this goes public will cause the ATF to give it to you.

>drown them
at least shoot them...

Fuck you dude.

How can cats even be that bad? Like what do they do? Can your dog not fight off a kitty?

>pic related is super quiet even if you don’t tape a plastic bottle on the end.
I live in the burbs and I use it on wild cats all the time works like a charm

Attached: 064F3AC4-38D6-4F12-A49A-63B336B8FA01.jpg (500x500, 101K)

Imagine being this much of a fag.

Shoot those ones specifically then maybe. Don't just genocide them all.

Look of it was fags I'd say shoot them but not kitty cats

Attached: 1565315130424.jpg (500x360, 21K)

This works
Don’t make a suppressor
Don’t shoot them and get caught/ in trouble for that
Just trap em and fill a garbage can full of water.

I’d say use tuna for bait but raccoons love that shit too

Fuckin pussy they’re vermin and pests drown them fucking burn them it doesn’t matter as long as they’re dead

Ah, something I know well. There was a crazy cat lady nearby who died and stopped feeding her cats, and after they ate her all fucking 50 of them left and started to be a pain in the ass. Animal control didn't do anything so I eventually started trapping them and drowning them. It's really the best way. Or, if you're feeling particularly lazy, put them in a bag and slam them against a tree. It's horrible but it'll save you having to transport them if there's a lot of them. Eventually I just started baiting them with food and shooting them with a bow from my porch.

Dude wtf do not drown an animal.

im sure you're a successful human bean and will go on to have a happy family

Attached: 1516934473260.jpg (640x480, 165K)

>There was a crazy cat lady nearby who died and stopped feeding her cats
i think it's safe to say that she stopped feeding her cats when she died.

if you have a .22 rifle get a few boxes of .22 quiet segmented hollow point cci and go to town, it will be quieter than your pellet gun and one shot cats.

i find the shp to be more effective at killing small game, how fast do they drop for you with solids?

I have a wonderful wife and 2 kids thank you very much when it comes to vermin my empathy disappears, there is a big difference between the cats you have at your house and feral cats that are tearing house pets apart

Why the fuck would you do this so inhumanely?

Why would you kill them at all when there's animal control but if you are why commit an act of animal cruelty instead of shooting them?

And why would you come on this site and advise others to commit animal cruelty?

feral cats can become a huge pest problem

they breed like rabbits and will kill all kinds of small wildlife

Saves on ammo

no collar = invasive species.

Ammo that valuable?

By that logic I'd be morally right to shoot you to take whatever ammo you've got. Makes one think

Listen they wreak havoc on wildlife from rabbits to birds they have completely destroyed some native species, they aren’t mr snuggles they are fucking vermin

i doubt you're as happy and well adjusted as you claim.
i wouldn't even drown a bag of rats to get rid of them. sure it gets rid of them but it's chink tier levels of lacking empathy.
try to make every kill painless if you can. if you can't, then whatever, but when you have it in a cage the ball's in your court.

There is a difference, I’m not tearing apart housepets and grabbing them out of an older gentleman’s lap

>so inhumanely
I didn't do the bag method. I killed them because animal control accomplished absolutely nothing, and ignored the issue. If he can't shoot them, then he'll have to do something else.

Perhaps the most retarded thing I've read all day, excellent b8

also better for the environment

>saves on ammo
poorfag detected

I’ve done the co2 method before put them in an enclosed space and turn the car on they went off to sleep, I’ve dealt with cats before they look cute but it’s in their name “feral” cats I understand it’s upsetting to Hear and especially whiteness it but it gets bad like someone a said above they breed like rabbits

Ya caught me

Attached: 2811CB7F-96EB-4DA5-8AB0-87E07E22E889.jpg (200x232, 19K)

If he can't shoot them then he should get someone who can to do so. Not fucking drown an animal. There is also poison but if he can't get a gun I doubt he can get that, plus might end up killing other people's pets too

I think you mean carbon monoxide (CO) but yes this would be much more humane and is how animal shelters used to euthanize them

This this this. I used to shoot things with the cci quiets in my yard and even trashpandas ripping up garbage bags in the street, told the boomer neighbors my marlin 25n was a pellet rifle and they all smiled and waved every time they saw me from then on.

i caught a small rat in one of those sticky traps when i was like 10. didnt know what to do so carried the trap to the lake and threw it in.

this is infinitely better than drowning. the worst part for the animal is they don't like being trapped in there then they fall asleep and die.
but drowning is chink tier and idk why anyone thinks "yeah this is normal".

Why not a .22 short from inside the house, through an open window or door.
Not going to hear that.

>you're better off trapping them then disposing elsewhere.
Live traps

I think rats can swim and water would likely let it peel off of the trap. Although it probly sank too deep too fast

THIS

Make sure ammo is subsonic or you're going to jail for a looooooong time

Attached: 1565300456986.jpg (600x315, 18K)

caught one in a sticky trap at a construction site. first hit with the hammer was too weak and just left it in a squirmy daze but the follow up smushed its skull in.

Cats are niggers outside the house

Thank you for the correction user

Faggot detected

You're kidding right

Attached: 1565066880473.jpg (261x210, 7K)

Pretty darn quick especially if you pop em’ in the head or chest area and if all else fails the coyotes will get a nice dinner

Attached: B65C44C2-9C8C-437A-AE75-08D38209FC42.jpg (659x602, 293K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

know the signs

Attached: toxoposter.jpg (200x200, 26K)

Lol poison which is prolonged and causes more pain. You are such a pussy it’s not even funny just stfu

Checked and kek’d sometimes You just gotta feel bad for boomers

Attached: 89C59ECC-2246-4F0D-AC7A-592FCA4CF3F9.jpg (750x1334, 319K)

Based 22 lr cat exterminator, may the Kube bless you with guns and ammo

Attached: Our_Lord.jpg (350x323, 50K)

Yeah no one else seems to point that out. This is highly illegal what he's talking about doing here.

I'm a Pre-Veterinary student and I took a class recently where part of the curriculum required volunteer hours at local shelters and rescues and we also had animal control officers come speak to us in the class. Let me tell you animal cruelty charges are NOT SOMETHING TO MESS AROUND WITH. Not to mention shooting a firearm next to these neighbor's homes in the middle of the night. Imagine if someone gets pics or video of him shooting these cats and posts them or sends them to the news or law enforcement. This kid is fucked

If they’re on your property you can shoot em like they’re targets

nope it knew death was coming it wouldnt be still so i was more focused on connecting with the brain instead of adequate power. fucker was squealing and trying to escape but its neck and face was stuck to the trap. second hit was only like 2 seconds later and caved its skull in. thing instantly went limp and chuy scooped it up in a shovel and tossed it out. then i ran the electricians hammer under the sink water and gave it back to him. nobody else wanted to kill it and if you went near it it would start squealing and spazzing out so i finished it. fuckers gonna put out rat traps and just leave the rats they catch stuck to it....

do drown cats, thats literaly what you do witha bag of kittens you do not want. water is natures gun and it is relatively quick and painless. If i had to go one way, drowning is far from the worst.

Not if you use the right kind

i think the user is more making fun of how you had to 2 tap a rat that was in a sticky trap.
with a fucking hammer
i didnt reply to it but i thought of how weaksauce that is when i read it

You missed the part where they ate her...

Attached: funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg (480x640, 35K)

fucking lol i forgot about that thanks

No it is not. Suffocation through water inhalation sucks. And I know that just from having inhaled water on accident. Surely you have too, idk why you think that wouldn't be a bad way to go. That is near the bottom of my list of natural ways to go by accident.

It is not quick either. How long do you think it takes to drown?

they got decent tough skulls i hit that fucker pretty hard with the kill shot

Drowning is far from painless and may only be slightly better than burning alive. If you don't believe me have some friends waterboard you on a dare.

Cats always do that after the owner dies. Dogs do too.

This.

Attached: 1565380035673.png (446x473, 240K)

bro just shoot them

Idk I’ve heard stories of people who have tried to kill them selves by drowning and from what I’ve read and heard they pass out from lack of oxygen and then die while asleep

i almost drowned once.
it was exceedingly painful both drowning and undrowning. not to mention absolutely terrifying because your brain works just fine during the whole ordeal.

go get caught in a riptide faggot.

Marylanon here I’ve been in my fair share of riptides it’s a scared thing but bro always swim parallel to shore and you’ll get out of it

Sounds like they held their breath until they passed out. Not like they were fighting and clawing at a bag they're enclosed in sucking water into their lungs desperately trying to escape that enclosed space.

Not with a gun in town. That's a big no no. Pellet guns might be a different story

Attached: 1564548666962.jpg (162x100, 4K)

see look up anecdotes from people who were in the process of drowning before.
100% will attest it was painful and terrifying

dunk your head in a bucket of water and take a deep breath. im sure it will be painless

you missed my point entirely, i was telling that user to go experience drowning, is all.
i've only been caught in a riptide once but i knew by then to swim sideways and then back to shore. it was still really scary when I turned and saw how far out I was and that no one would be able to hear me if i yelled for help
didn't go further out than where my feet could touch for the rest of the day

Attached: 1565315493075m.jpg (1013x1024, 114K)

Smart user

>ever going further than where your feet can touch

Yeah I recognize the difference after typing that

>Wat do Jow Forums?

Live trap them and surrender them to your local authorities or otherwise dispatch them as humanely as possible. Know that if you surrender them and they're chipped, they'll probably be returned to their delinquent owners who will just release them to do it again.

Don't use poison since you'll inadvertently kill native wildlife (and as far as I can tell it's illegal).

>Do I nigrig a ghetto suppressor to one of my .22s?

No. Don't go out of your way to break firearm (or animal cruelty) laws. If you're worried about and kind of noise ordnance, trap them and shoot them somewhere else. As far as I know it is legal to shoot feral cats in Nevada as long as you have the permission of the landowner.

agri.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/agrinvgov/Content/Protection/Resource_Protection/HouseCats.pdf

i like swimming. it's not swimming if your feet touch the bottom.

Bro have you never swam when you can not touch the ground, I’m not saying very far maybe 7ft deep it’s fun and it’s good cardio

Kill your neighbors and start a feud.

join our nevada discord:
discord.gg/ZjC2nU3

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/police-champion-man-accused-of-shooting-cat-complained-about-strays/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjzgeLTrffjAhVIlKwKHbKmDPsQyM8BMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw2oFnK38Bns3L11kvt1iPfD&cf=1

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.argusleader.com/amp/3691572002&ved=2ahUKEwjh6tSyrffjAhUHXK0KHYN9ArkQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1FEgxt0dcKNxvaWoUOWViX&cf=1&cshid=1565407847921

fuck no

Pensacola News Journal crime
Century man allegedly put cat in bag and shot it with shotgun

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.pnj.com/amp/1842112001&ved=2ahUKEwjh6tSyrffjAhUHXK0KHYN9ArkQFjAJegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2foJ31d9Go9tVurjy-f4NF&cf=1&cshid=1565408157473

Why not it’s fun it’s like a gigantic pool, when I was younger I had a shark feeing frenzy in front of me, my brother and my dad literal sharks brushing against my dad we got out of the water fast but they’re more focused on fish than your feet

Or even in the Great Lakes or some rivers and shit just go have some fun

And drowning isn't prolonged and painful??

Anyway it is literally a felony to kill them in most states especially in cruel and inhumane ways. We're talking time in a cell.

yeah